Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you didnt get blowjobs by age 14, you are pure genetic trash

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Jfl you guys are so out of touch with reality.
”Im a 19 year old virgin, is it over for me?”
Jfl your peers had oral sex at 14, full blown sex at 15. You are lightyears behind and miss out on so much more than you can even imagine

How about 32? Is it over or is there still hope?

most chads start fucking as soon as they enter puberty.Most of them lose their virginity at 12-13.

most chads start fucking as soon as they enter puberty.Most of them lose their virginity at 12-13.
Girls will have a lay count of 15 at 16 years old

JFL Chad started having sex before I busted my first nut.

Jfl your peers had oral sex at 14, full blown sex at 15. You are lightyears behind and miss out on so much more than you can even imagine
JFL, the age keeps lowering as soyciety keeps degenerating.
It's over.

Jfl at thinking being a degenerate in your teens is a good idea.

fuck this hits hard.

blowjobs by 14 and sex by 15-16 is classic stats of a normie

If you give up as 19 year old you are going to have regrets that you didn´t even try as 30 year old.

Life as an incel is hell so you should try everything you can. Even if you don´t succeed it´s still better to work on yourself, because you need money to cope in this hell life anyway. Even if looksmaxxing won´t help you, it will make you feel better and you will gain some respect from other men as well.

brutal truth. @Personalityinkwell @rightfulcel thoughts?

True. But I cant give up yet.

Jfl at thinking being a degenerate in your teens is a good idea.
Its funny because we talk about how foids whore out at a young age and then say its over if we don't get that same shit.

Its funny because we talk about how foids whore out at a young age and then say its over if we don't get that same shit.
Exactly, it is crazy shit, man. I for one wish we could live in a non-degenerate world but too many people want it to be degenerate so they may get some pussy.
Why not? Being degenerate is the best you can do as a Chad these days.
I am Islamic, I am against degeneracy, that's why. But it is indeed a great opportunity for Chad to have sex with many women.

If you didnt get blowjobs by age 14, you are pure genetic trash
OP did not specify 'by a female' :banhammer:

Obviously even if you're genetic trash a mohel or catholic priest is still going to suck your cock long before puberty

True.

12 or 13 but I think it was 13 is pretty much when my Chad best friend started fucking.