Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you didn't get laid in middle school you are genetic garbage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Keep coping with your betabuxx definition of "handsome".

The best slayers were popping loli cherries left and right while you probably didn't even know how to masturbate yet.

retarded thread tbh ngl
if i got laid dozens of times fucking 15 year old pussy at highschool im still a genetic dead end? lmfao
retard.

Last edited:
While Middle school is a possibility, I would have to lean it more toward High School and to some extent College. Middle School is still rather early tbh.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Sewers tier thread

While Middle school is a possibility, I would have to lean it more toward High School and to some extent College. Middle School is still rather early tbh.
jfl college? come on college is when late blooming normshits ascend. if it takes you over half a decade later than foids to lose your v card then you definitely have shit genes

jfl college? come on college is when late blooming normshits ascend. if it takes you over half a decade later than foids to lose your v card then you definitely have shit genes
I agree, that's why I said to "some extent" if you leave HS KHHV chances are you'll be that way for life, College is a 2nd wind, but NO where near as easy compared to HS.

middle school is where "innocent" relationships r formed. I remember my days in middle school, while i was being bullied relentlessly others were just starting to experience the wonder and thrill of innocent love. HS is where all the sexual shit begins which is just the cherry on top.

i went to a private religious school during HS and it was more degenerate than a public school, trad whores are the worst stereotype of foid

middle school is where "innocent" relationships r formed. I remember my days in middle school, while i was being bullied relentlessly others were just starting to experience the wonder and thrill of innocent love. HS is where all the sexual shit begins which is just the cherry on top.

i went to a private religious school during HS and it was more degenerate than a public school, trad whores are the worst stereotype of foid
private religious school? a catholic school?

it was a christian school my entire family is religious so they forced me to go
I mean a catholic school is just as degenerate as any other(sadly).brutal to go to a "christian" school and deal with constant degeneracy.glad i dropped out of high school.

IT bait tbhngl

another clearly bait post from the king of fakecels on the forum.

Low tier normies College
Normies, high tier normies High School
Chadlites, Chads Middle school
Giga Chads Elementary School
Blonde fuckboys mini Chads Kindergarten
Thugmaxxed toddlers playground
Big dick fetus in the womb from the inside fucking mom pussy

The foids have already had multiple partners by the time they enter High school.

My chad lite brother got laid in 8th grade, and I’m a 21 year old once posting on .co :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :kys:

Cope. Theres plenty of cunts that looked like shit during school then you see them some years down the line an they're mad shaggers. They've taken a growth spurt, gotten a bit of style, they've hit the gym an built some mass, their skin has cleared up.

According to your retarded logic none of these cunts can get their hole cause they were a bit gimpy looking at school age.

Attachments

• 1603550261085.png
    1603550261085.png
    786.1 KB · Views: 6
Cope. Theres plenty of cunts that looked like shit during school then you see them some years down the line an they're mad shaggers. They've taken a growth spurt, gotten a bit of style, they've hit the gym an built some mass, their skin has cleared up.

View attachment 360479

View attachment 360480

View attachment 360482

View attachment 360483

According to your retarded logic none of these cunts can get their hole cause they were a bit gimpy looking at school age.
just cherrypick late bloomers and volcel fatcel chads theory

just cherrypick late bloomers and volcel fatcel chads theory
How's that any different from your blanket statement that if you didn't have sex at middle school which is what 14,15 years old that your genetic trash. I have just shown you thats not the case an your just throwing caveats in because your argument is flawed. In my school it was only the heavy bams that were pumping at 14, 15 years old. The ones that were out drinking in the streets an smoking dope. For most people it seemed to be between 17 - 20 when they get into relationships an have sex.

How's that any different from your blanket statement that if you didn't have sex at middle school which is what 14,15 years old that your genetic trash. I have just shown you thats not the case an your just throwing caveats in because your argument is flawed. In my school it was only the heavy bams that were pumping at 14, 15 years old. The ones that were out drinking in the streets an smoking dope. For most people it seemed to be between 17 - 20 when they get into relationships an have sex.

most men are generic trash. middle school is the initial test of your genes

What age is middle school an why u using a okcupid graph that'll be done by foids 18 years plus?
middle school chads grow up to be chads vast majority of the time. genes are king
Tbhngl OP is a well known retard. He's probably drunk right now
keep fucking coping. you had a crush on some chick in middle school who got her ass destroyed in the bathroom at lunch time

keep fucking coping. you had a crush on some chick in middle school who got her ass destroyed in the bathroom at lunch time
You made this thread so IT will screencap this am I right? Pathetic attention whoring for cheap notoriety. Grow up dude.

David gandy was khhv until 21. That doesn't mean he was genetic trash. There could be several reasons why you lose your virginity past 18. Keep posting same autistic shit over and over again and inserting cope to everyone who mentions you are fakecel, cuck.

Missing out on teen love proven once again.

You made this thread so IT will screencap this am I right? Pathetic attention whoring for cheap notoriety. Grow up dude.
jfl does IT live rent free in your mind? why you worried about them? I couldn't care less about ending up there.
David gandy was khhv until 21. That doesn't mean he was genetic trash. There could be several reasons why you lose your virginity past 18. Keep posting same autistic shit over and over again and inserting cope to everyone who mentions you are fakecel, cuck.
i'm the cuck, jfl @ you relying on male model outliers.

and jfl, does calling me a fakecel make you feel superior? just fucking lol.

jfl does IT live rent free in your mind? why you worried about them? I couldn't care less about ending up there.

i'm the cuck, jfl @ you relying on male model outliers.

and jfl, does calling me a fakecel make you feel superior? just fucking lol.
Ok bro whatever helps you cope.

No it means you are piece of shit fakecel.
saying "piece of shit" implies you think you are superior in some way. maybe not physically, but morally. whatever helps you sleep at night
Ok bro whatever helps you cope.
you're the one coping. thinking all my threads are bullshit and I only want to end up on IT.

"grow up dude"

you think you're better than me don't you? just lol you're rotting on this shit forum just like me, there is nothing for you to be proud of

Keep coping with your betabuxx definition of "handsome".

The best slayers were popping loli cherries left and right while you probably didn't even know how to masturbate yet.
Tbh chads fuck in middle school

The best slayers were popping loli cherries left and right while you probably didn't even know how to masturbate yet
In middle school, some Tyrone was shagging a Stacy literally named Stacy. And yeah, I legit didn't even know what masturbation was in middle school, only found out around high school

Tbh chads fuck in middle school
Missing out on teen love proven once again.
Brutal blackpill. I want to pop loli cherry so bad. :feelsrope:

Gtfo haters
In middle school, some Tyrone was shagging a Stacy literally named Stacy. And yeah, I legit didn't even know what masturbation was in middle school, only found out around high school
My chad lite brother got laid in 8th grade, and I’m a 21 year old once posting on .co :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :kys:
at least some people some people ain't stupid

you think you're better than me don't you? just lol you're rotting on this shit forum just like me, there is nothing for you to be proud of
Well at least I'm not a 25 year old still living with parents, alcoholic and using "muh penis extenders" for 8 hours like a pathetic looser

I'll moneymog you to self harm at 25 so yeah dude keep barking for my hard science STEM degree and 6 figure income you low IQ postmaxxing mongrel.

saying "piece of shit" implies you think you are superior in some way. maybe not physically, but morally. whatever helps you sleep at night
Which has no value whatsoever compared to someone who is physically superior like you. Whats wrong with people not wanting fakecel cucks on this forum? If you didn't make such a blatant fakecel trait threads, then no one would be against you. Keep proving my point cuck.

Well at least I'm not a 25 year old still living with parents, alcoholic and using "muh penis extenders" for 8 hours like a pathetic looser

I'll moneymog you to self harm at 25 so yeah dude keep barking for my hard science STEM degree and 6 figure income you low IQ postmaxxing mongrel.
jfl ok buddy boyo, have fun with condom sex with those hookers

you crying bro? it seems you are
good comeback bro. i can tell you're seething

no amount of money can make up for shit genes (outside of surgery)

no amount of money can make up for shit genes (outside of surgery)
I'd rather be rich, fuck hookers every 3-4 days, eat good foods, take care of my health, travel, be friends with other incels and do a job that I'm really passionate about than be some looser friendless obese NEET poorfag postmaxxing incel.

I've given up on relationships already.

I'd rather be rich, fuck hookers every 3-4 days, eat good foods, take care of my health, travel, be friends with other incels and do a job that I'm really passionate about than be some looser friendless obese NEET poorfag postmaxxing incel.

I've given up on relationships already.
well i'm not obese at all jfl, don't know where you got that from

and i'm incel now but you yourself said I have potential to ascend, so i guess only time will tell

Brutal blackpill. I want to pop loli cherry so bad. :feelsrope:

Gtfo haters
defending your buttbudy without thinking or reading.
fucking pathetic, you’re a cuck.
go suck that nigga off while you’re at it.