Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don`t get married really young with a religious girl is over.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
Churches are really weak,so atleast you get married with a 17-18 years old girl is over,after that age in churches women fuck normally and are liberal.
If the church isn`t weak the parents of the girl are,so even then if you married with a young women that you met in church she probable isn`t virgin.

Getting sex with a virgin is just luck,so getting a good marriage is impossible.
we live on the book of jeremiah.

i don't care if shes religious i just want a virgin girl teen love

Aaaaaaaand it's over already.

Over over over and over.

Virgin marriage or cuckoldry. Those are a man's only two options in 2019.

Welcome to he'll!

Virgin marriage or cuckoldry. Those are a man's only two options in 2019.
First is just wish not a real option. Cuckoldry is everyones destiny, unfortunately.

The best that can really guarantee you nowadays is a couple of years of young intimacy, which is already benefitial enough, but will very likely be followed by being cheated on and/or divorcerape.

I'm all for young marriage and those objectively work better, but nowadays, marriage pretty much doesn't exist. The foid can destroy everything in a snap of her fingers at any time, without any negative consequences to her. On the contrary.

The best that can really guarantee you nowadays is a couple of years of young intimacy, which is already benefitial enough, but will very likely be followed by being cheated on and/or divorcerape.

I'm all for young marriage and those objectively work better, but nowadays, marriage pretty much doesn't exist. The foid can destroy everything in a snap of her fingers at any time, without any negative consequences to her. On the contrary.
Agreed.

Feminists have tainted what was once a sacred bond between a man and woman that loved each other.

The wife WAS SUBMISSIVE to her HUSBAND and the HUSBAND LOVED His wife.

This dynamic meant the guy would work hard and do anything for his wife (out of love) and the wife would submit herself to do anything for her husband. Everyone was happy if they followed those values.

Nowadays, the guy is meant to be submissive to his wife and show his love for her through monetary items, whilst the wife is praised as a God by numerous cucks.
Foids have been given too much power and that's why there's roughly 39% of Christian couples that marry which get divorced.

The true percentage that are genuine christians, yet go through divorce is a lot lower but there shouldn't be a divorce within any religion that sees it as a sacred bond between man and wife, yet women will still disregard all that for a night with Chad.

Agreed.

Feminists have tainted what was once a sacred bond between a man and woman that loved each other.

This dynamic meant the guy would work hard and do anything for his wife (out of love) and the wife would submit herself to do anything for her husband. Everyone was happy if they followed those values.

Nowadays, the guy is meant to be submissive to his wife and show his love for her through monetary items, whilst the wife is praised as a God by numerous cucks.
Foids have been given too much power and that's why there's roughly 39% of Christian couples that marry which get divorced.

The true percentage that are genuine christians, yet go through divorce is a lot lower but there shouldn't be a divorce within any religion that sees it as a sacred bond between man and wife, yet women will still disregard all that for a night with Chad.
The people responsible for turning Christianity into a cucked religion did a massive disservice to mankind and western civilization.

I've been reading the Bible, it's as clear as possible there that women must be submissive to men, that men are supposed to be the head of the household, or the church, or everything basically.

Yet modern cucks who have the guts to call themselves Christians disregard all that, putting retarded dysfunctional feminist ideals above the word of God and also combating unrelated stuff such as "pedophilia" i.e. a man wanting to get with a young and desirable prime girl who recently got through puberty. There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the Bible that says that it's wrong for a man, be him her age or an adult, to take a young virgin teenager as a bride. On the contrary.

If you're not willing to follow a religion properly, just quit it instead of corrupting and changing it to fit your degenerated preferences, hell.

The people responsible for turning Christianity into a cucked religion did a massive disservice to mankind and western civilization.

I've been reading the Bible, it's as clear as possible there that women must be submissive to men, that men are supposed to be the head of the household, or the church, or everything basically.

Yet modern cucks who have the guts to call themselves Christians disregard all that, putting retarded dysfunctional feminist ideals above the word of God and also combating unrelated stuff such as "pedophilia" i.e. a man wanting to get with a young and desirable prime girl who recently got through puberty. There's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the Bible that says that it's wrong for a man, be him her age or an adult, to take a young virgin teenager as a bride. On the contrary.

If you're not willing to follow a religion properly, just quit it instead of corrupting and changing it to fit your degenerated preferences, hell.
Thiss

2 Cor 11:13-15

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Matthew 7:15

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

I stand by my word that feminism is the devil's plan himself to destroy the world. He's using the one thing that men will worship (women) to have power over them.

Cause females can make money now, why else would they go through college rack up debt, and work 9-5 instead of being a stay at home mom who rely on husband for money..so they can fuck chad and not be locked with 1 man...all of this, so they can be chad's object of lust..

Back then they were submissive cquse they have no choice, no means to earn money / govtbuxx...nowadays theyd rather have children and raise it themself while struggling financially, just so they can go clubbing and free to fuck chad. rather than be stuck to 1 men.

Last edited: