Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you don't approach women, are you mentalcel, volcel, fakecel, or truecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I suppose it's possible to be a combo of these too?

but anyways, approaching women is actually somewhat dangerous, and not just for mental health/self esteem reasons, but there are also social/legal consequences.

but on the other hand, can one really claim to be involuntarily celibate if they don't try?

i mean, i feel there are arguments both ways. tough to know how to draw the line.

@Mainländer @Colvin76 @Edmund_Kemper

It's becoming the trend for actual truecels who are blackpilled and recognize their subhumaity to not approach at all, especially in the age of covid what with the mall closures and what not.

I would not even recommend this though because not everyone is even high IQ enough to know themselves that well and that's how fakecels are made.

Volcel
full

Approaching random strangers as a sub-8 male is dangerous. If you don't have any social circle then you're better off at not approaching women at all. You need a social circle first.
I would say volcel because how else are you supposed to interact with women then?

Approaching random strangers as a sub-8 male is dangerous. If you don't have any social circle then you're better off at not approaching women at all. You need a social circle first.
I would say volcel because how else are you supposed to interact with women then?
it was addressed in this post:
I'm talking about this shit
View attachment 218391
They'll blame incels for not putting the effort in to meet women, but then when an incel says he will go out and try to meet women, that method is wrong and won't work.

And the thing is, I fully agree it won't work, but how the fuck are incels meant to be meet women? You can't talk to random women, but you also don't know any women, they also admit incels wont get laid on tinder, you also shouldn't do it at work because that's bothering people who're working, so I guess that leaves... absolutely fucking nowhere to meet women then.

For the record I fully understand it's all just about looks, but the way these faggots move the goalposts constantly is annoying as fuck.

really depends no hard answer on this.

it was addressed in this post:
Yeah if you don't know any women then you're fucked even as a 5/6 looking guy. That's why a social circle is so important for most non Chad men. And your only chance is University. If you graduate without any friends then it's over even for 6/10 guys. It fucking sucks that you have to be perfect in literally everything else just to have a shot at some 4/10 non Virgin roastie with pudgy body and no ass. Fucking hell.
That's why we have people like you and @Legendarywristcel here. Average looking guys with no social status = INCEL

Yeah if you don't know any women then you're fucked even as a 5/6 looking guy. That's why a social circle is so important for most non Chad men. And your only chance is University. If you graduate without any friends then it's over even for 6/10 guys. It fucking sucks that you have to be perfect in literally everything else just to have a shot at some 4/10 non Virgin roastie with pudgy body and no ass. Fucking hell.
That's why we have people like you and @Legendarywristcel here. Average looking guys with no social status = INCEL
this is where the dickpill comes into play

average without big dick or social status = incel

average with big dick but lonely loser = slayer

Truecel because all hope is abandoned.

Anyone who thinks this is retarded and should be shot in the head.

Truecel. If you've already received hundreds of feedbacks on how other people judge your looks it's pointless to try. You'll only manage to get even more rejections, feel even more miserable and boost the foid's you approached self-esteem

Anyone who thinks this is retarded and should be shot in the head.
thinks what specifically? that not approaching is volcel?

to be clear i think approaching is kinda dumb myself, unless you're a teen or something

girls usually approach.

only normies can successful approach. chadlites and chads get approached

sub5 men are doomed

girls usually approach.

only normies can successful approach. chadlites and chads get approached

sub5 men are doomed
normies outnumber chadlites and chads though

Jfl at risking a sexual harassment charge

Approaching is suicide if the girl is already showing looks of disgust, hatred, discomfort, evasiveness etc

The thing is, some guys are so ugly they get this from virtually any girl, making approaching completely pointless and actually dangerous af
Truecel. If you've already received hundreds of feedbacks on how other people judge your looks it's pointless to try. You'll only manage to get even more rejections, feel even more miserable and boost the foid's you approached self-esteem

but anyways, approaching women is actually somewhat dangerous, and not just for mental health/self esteem reasons, but there are also social/legal consequences.

but on the other hand, can one really claim to be involuntarily celibate if they don't try?

i mean, i feel there are arguments both ways. tough to know how to draw the line.

I have extreme anxiety issues, and aproaching foids causes me anxietymaxx. till the point of puking if I dont cut it short in time.
That said with all my problem I did some times and got rejected all the times. I even loose weight of how stressfull it was for me and I could not eat for weeks. So yeah, mentalceldom is real too, and as you say, it overlaps with other incel problems too.

heres how i see it :

Girls dont want you to approach her, so anything that could make her uncomfortable then you do it.
just gotta have to cut your cerebrum first to be lowinhibit

based. Not having social circles is a firt step to inceldom. You're only left with asking strangers out, wich rarely works if you are sub-8 male

thinks what specifically? that not approaching is volcel?

to be clear i think approaching is kinda dumb myself, unless you're a teen or something
Anyone who says you're a fakecel for never approaching. If a foid likes you, she WILL approach you. Plain and simple.

Interesting question
I think it depends on the looks.
If it's a 3/10 male and he realizes he's gonna get turned down every single time = trucel

If hes a 6/10 who might get a chance but it's too afraid to do it = mentalcel or volcel depending how mental illness he is.

It's difficult to categorize in general. It has to do with the guy's looks (an 1/10 gets a "pass to inceldom" even without approaching, but a 4/10 doesn't IMO), but I admit there's also the fact things got way worse and more dangerous for cold approachers as of late, especially in some parts of the world. Most of my hundreds of approaches were done between 2011 and 2016, things were not as bad back then, especially in Brazil.

I disagree because if you don't approach you were probably never given positive signals by a foid so you are truecel. Also with incel looks, you are very likely to get metoo'd for approaching these days. You never know, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Volcel= doesn't approach women

Fakecel= rejects women

Mentalcel= cold approach

Truecel= approach but they run away from him

You’re not any type of “cel” if you haven’t approached women. I swear you guys ask more fucking retarded questions every day

volcel.

You need to approach and datesitesmaxxing. Even a giga-chad locked in his basement for all his life could be an incel this way.

fakecel.

You need to approach and datesitesmaxxing. Even a giga-chad locked in his basement for all his life could be an incel this way.
well what if you only use dating sites? i feel chadlite and up would succeed, while a normie would need to approach

well what if you only use dating sites? i feel chadlite and up would succeed, while a normie would need to approach

Volcel then I changed my post. Fakecel is only when you reject.

Need to try clubs/social-gatherings/social-clubs (like in university, etc..) everything like that. University parties (those happen all around the world) pubs, pub parties (though those are probably older people only). Etc.. Point is if you don't try then you are volcel. Only chads and giga-chads don't need any effort.

If people don't SEAmaxx when they can they are volcel too in my opinion. Locationcel = 100% Volcel.

If you don’t approach foids and they don’t approach you, then you are incel

Approaching is suicide if the girl is already showing looks of disgust, hatred, discomfort, evasiveness etc

The thing is, some guys are so ugly they get this from virtually any girl, making approaching completely pointless and actually dangerous af
Exactly my issue. I did approach countless times but then the foids general attitude and choice of words and body language made it very clear to me that I am an utter subhuman that needs to be shot in the face with a pump gun. It was devastating and humiliating every time and eventually around the age of 21 I decided to just give up and that's when I became a self aware truecel.

volcel.

This is cope. We all lived almost 5 years as a teen in school, among horny girls who are living 3m away from us.

Yet none of them did anything. Datesites are chad only as well. No need to harass women in streets for confirming I am ugly as fuck.

Exactly my issue. I did approach countless times but then the foids general attitude and choice of words and body language made it very clear to me that I am an utter subhuman that needs to be shot in the face with a pump gun. It was devastating and humiliating every time and eventually around the age of 21 I decided to just give up and that's when I became a self aware truecel.
I gave up after going for an unattractive curry foid who i wasn't even into and I got brutally rejected despite all the looksmaxxing/lifting

If I can't even get what should be the easiest girl to get, if I can't even get a girl i'm not attracted to ... then what's the point?

I gave up after going for an unattractive curry foid who i wasn't even into and I got brutally rejected despite all the looksmaxxing/lifting

If I can't even get what should be the easiest girl to get, if I can't even get a girl i'm not attracted to ... then what's the point?
Yeah that pretty much settles it. Those foids have the lowest smv of them all, if they reject you then chances are close to 100% that other foids will reject you as well. Are you gymmaxxed? Like are you visibly muscular?

Anyone who says you're a fakecel for never approaching. If a foid likes you, she WILL approach you. Plain and simple.
so if one 5/10 does 0 approaches, and the other does 500, do you honesty think there will be no different results?

JFL if I actually approached I would get cops called on me.

so if one 5/10 does 0 approaches, and the other does 500, do you honesty think there will be no different results?
That's different. 5/10 = normie. I'm referring to anyone below average. Why should you approach if you're below average?

Truecel because all hope is abandoned.
Starting to lean this way. Either you know it's pointless or you're simply a shy/timid cuck which is universally repulsive to foids so either way it's the same.

I do think you need to approach a handful of times (not on apps) to truly come to terms with your status.

It's becoming the trend for actual truecels who are blackpilled and recognize their subhumaity to not approach at all, especially in the age of covid what with the mall closures and what not.

I would not even recommend this though because not everyone is even high IQ enough to know themselves that well and that's how fakecels are made.

If you tried everything and still failed, it's over

Massive Cope

Aproached by foids is chad only, bonafide legit 8+/10 chads get this.

Everyone else who has a chance gets an open door that stays open or shut dependent on the choices and interactions made with the hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back