Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "If you don't approach, you're volcel!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

I've seen what women do to chads. They make it as obvious as possible what they want from them. They will do stupid glances at them, bump into them, drop shit near them, etc. They will do anything to get their attention. You just haven't experienced it.

If no woman has done this to you at your current age, whether you approach or not, you were fucked from the beginning.

it's over if a foid has never appraoched you itself

I used to chat with a chadlite friend in hs and during lunch while he was giving me bluepilled advice I'd see girls from the other tables giving him IOI's

What if femrodents greet you by calling you ugly ?

If you don't jump from a building you are voluntary flyless

And what the fuck are IOIs? If a girl wanted me I think she could make it pretty clear.

Yeah I’m sick of people telling me “you have never approached you can’t be incel”

I can see why people would rather rely on studies than personal experiences. You don't need to smoke crack to know it's bad for you.

But there is a middle ground between "Chad" and "incel." So if your defense against approach or effort is "Yeah but Chad doesn't have to say anything the women come to him," some men just aren't Chad. Lots of men aren't Chad. This isn't "Everyonebutchad.co," it's Incels.co.

If you have to approach you are not Chad to begin with, so it’s useless because the results of your approaching strategy will be disappointing

I saw an ugly ethnic PUA running daygame today. The fake smile from the foid he was talking to was impossible to detect by the low IQ PUA. The PUA ran through the motion of what was most likely his 20th approach of the day. His face beamed from ear to ear and he looked like a retard on the street as he talked to her. Her pussy was as dry as the Sahara desert. The autist keep pushing the foid for her number and in an effort to get away safely, she gave the (most likely fake) number to the ugly PUA. Once again she tried to leave but the autist tried to continue the conversation, his autistic way of being an alpha male. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they parted and the autist looked like he thought he had won the lottery as he walked away. The foid was already texting her friends about the harrassment she received.

If you have to approach you're painfully average at best. There's no telling how women will react to you and we being social cripples we will fail everytime. I believe it's a fools errand.

And what the fuck are IOIs? If a girl wanted me I think she could make it pretty clear.
Playing with hair, submissive body language, slight touching, eye contact, smiling/laughing, et cetera. Foids also know how to give off fake IOI's to get naive cucks to keep giving them attention, so you should also be aware that if one is actually interested in you, she'll be slightly nervous. Too much confidence means she's faking it.

You know what, as an incel, you should probably just assume that all IOI's are fake and meant to make you a beta orbiting simp until you get confirmation from your social circle saying otherwise. And if you don't have a social circle... well, if you're too subhuman to get a social circle, then you're too subhuman to get romantic interest from foids. Easy peasy.

Foids can easily #MeToo and fuck your life over. Approaching a foid is essentially suicide in western society.

Cold approaching is a waste of time unless you're above average looking and have great social skills. Even then it only works with specific women in a specific context.

What most normie men think with "approaching" is warm approach. They "approach" some woman who already knows them and they do it in some context where it's appropriate like on a party arranged by their mutual friends. Then they'll be like "just approach women bro, it's easy".

Personally, I literally never got an opportunity to warm approach a woman in my life. My male colleagues never introduced women to me. When I was in a group of people that had women in it (in school, at work, other activities), women always went out of their way to avoid contact with me as much as possible. There was never any chance to approach without making things look extremely awkward for everyone.

I noticed how different it was for good looking men. Women would smile at them and constantly looking for ways to talk with them and get their attention.

Foids can easily #MeToo and fuck your life over. Approaching a foid is essentially suicide in western society.

I approached a girl in 2011 and she wrote about it on her twitter account. I did a daygame approach and "plowed" when she rejected. She mentioned she got approached and some guys in the comments actually said that I deserved respect for approaching and she ended up agreeing! This was way before #metoo. If that same thing happened today, those guys and the girl would be calling for my arrest and charges of sexual battery. I'd be put in jail and the foid would give interviews about how she was almost raped. Just lol

Cold approaching is a waste of time unless you're above average looking and have great social skills. Even then it only works with specific women in a specific context.

What most normie men think with "approaching" is warm approach. They "approach" some woman who already knows them and they do it in some context where it's appropriate like on a party arranged by their mutual friends. Then they'll be like "just approach women bro, it's easy".

Personally, I literally never got an opportunity to warm approach a woman in my life. My male colleagues never introduced women to me. When I was in a group of people that had women in it (in school, at work, other activities), women always went out of their way to avoid contact with me as much as possible. There was never any chance to approach without making things look extremely awkward for everyone.

I noticed how different it was for good looking men. Women would smile at them and constantly looking for ways to talk with them and get their attention.
Finally, some awareness. I think the guys who unironically cold approach and use pua stuff (modern day) are 100% spergs. How can you completely disregard social context and visible disgust in body language?

For the most part, yes, I agree. Foids don’t want be approached. They want to do the approaching.

However, if you haven’t at least tried looksmaxxing, personalitymaxxing, and socialmaxxing then you’re volcel. There are foids who can be swayed by a maxxed 5/10 who tried.

Finally, some awareness. I think the guys who unironically cold approach and use pua stuff (modern day) are 100% spergs. How can you completely disregard social context and visible disgust in body language?

Guys who can get women don't need to cold approach. If you cold approach a woman you're just showing her you're a desperate loner without a social circle.

But there is a middle ground between "Chad" and "incel." So if your defense against approach or effort is "Yeah but Chad doesn't have to say anything the women come to him," some men just aren't Chad. Lots of men aren't Chad. This isn't "Everyonebutchad.co," it's Incels.co.
Yes

I think everyone should approach at least once. Most of us truecels know it’s over and it is, but there are some who are much better looking than they think and will be able to get dates. And by approach I mean warm approach, cold approach is retarded.

Yes blet, approaching cute teen girls is made into so easy

That’s all well and good, but obviously Chads aren’t the only ones getting into relationships and women aren’t as obvious if a normie piques their interest
This isn't "Everyonebutchad.co," it's Incels.co

i dont need to approach to know im incel lol

I'd rather be volcel in some people's eyes than a clown in others.

Welll, there is the same chance as winning in the lottery. At least that's what I believe.
So I keep approaching

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

I've seen what women do to chads. They make it as obvious as possible what they want from them. They will do stupid glances at them, bump into them, drop shit near them, etc. They will do anything to get their attention. You just haven't experienced it.

If no woman has done this to you at your current age, whether you approach or not, you were fucked from the beginning.
tbh you just need to observe Chad for a while and you will see exactly what an interested woman looks like and what she will do for you to get your attention .
Chad lifes in a different realm of existence .

tbh you just need to observe Chad for a while and you will see exactly what an interested woman looks like and what she will do for you to get your attention .
Chad lifes in a different realm of existence .
true. if you have ever witnessed it you wont forget it they live life on easy mode where all they have to do is walk near a hole and shes wet for him.

I have never approached am I volcel? lel xddd
Images 19

The coping fags on r/seduction and r/theredpill can go on about their fucking game, holding frame etc but at the end of day chad doesn’t even need to do anything even act like a fucking autist because of his godtier genetics women won’t care and still want to fuck him.

If you never approached you are volcel. I mean most guys are normies and they are able to get some action, but I'm talking from a perspective of oldcel, it's much worse now if you are young. I approached in my youth many times, and was always rejected, so no point now when I'm bald and old

"having to approach" simply means that you're not chad but it doesn't automatically means that you're incel.

If a girl isn't interacting with you, she doesn't want to interact with you.

If I approach I would just get arrested by the cops

Females also do fake-IOIs as power games as a bullying technique, so even if you think you got an IOI, it could have just been some kind of power move to see if you're a bitch or not, and if you act on it they laugh in your face.

Females also do fake-IOIs as power games as a bullying technique, so even if you think you got an IOI, it could have just been some kind of power move to see if you're a bitch or not, and if you act on it they laugh in your face.
They never do this to middle-aged men. The way a foid acts towards an old stranger is pretty much the way she feels about him. No hidden agenda.

It's a very dumb argument when you have been ostracized your whole life. "J-just ask her out, maybe you are volcel teehee". Low IQ as fuck and certainly not blackpilled.

Fuck approaching foids when you have mental issues, the rejection is just too much for me to bear

But you don't really need to approach a woman to know what she thinks of you? My female coworkers ignore me, turn away from me when sitting next to me or opposite me at meetings or lunch, stare at their phones and give at most one word replies to questions I ask, so I always have to carry the conversation. Either I talk to myself while trying to engage them in conversation or we sit in silence. No female coworker ever talks to me unless she wants something done, the same happened when I was a student. No need to approach or ask them out to find out what they think of me.
This behaviour is so different from how they treat the attractive men at work. I had a former collegue who slept his way through all single females at work before he quit. I can easily compare how they treated him to how they treat me.

If you could never get laid in social circles dont even bother