Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't get anything by the age of 25, just give up

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Females over 25, most of them have already had a huge number of partners, but this is not the only problem. Most of them have "grew up and matured", they are not anything what they used to be when they were young (15-20). There's nothing fun in that relationship anymore. Especially that you are not even high tier normie in looks, they will only settle down with you for your money. Females don't settle down after 30, they do it earlier. Another reason is because of their looks. American females are looking dreadful after 25, all those years where they fucked, lost nights and got drunk and ate fast food are now visible in their looks. Maybe european ones aren't like that, but Idk. Therefore most of them look like 40 at 25. Even if they're not fat, they still look horrible. They will look down on you, hate you, always remember those magic nights they had with their Chads and Chadlite boyfriends or hook up partners and you'll be lucky if you even get to fuck them once.

Even if throw some miracle they don't cheat on you, or divorce rape you, or have any kids from previous relationships, life with them will be shitty. They will nag you, annoy you, complain non stop, will probably work a shitty job that barely pays (if they work at all). If you missed out on teen and young love, trust me, don't even bother. You're not as good looking to get one night stands, the only thing you'll be able to get is a betabuxx relationship. But believe me, it doesn't worth it. From that point, you will be better off alone. This is what I will personally do, if by 25 I don't get shit, I won't even try. I will get rich and keep it all for myself and the few friends I have, if they will still be around. But no more foids from there on

25 is the cutoff for it being completely over

*21 is the absolute latest. In general I'd say 18.

25 is when you stop planning on "ascending with a NAWALT" and start planning revenge and martyrdom.

25 is when you stop planning on "ascending with a NAWALT" and start planning revenge and martyrdom.
thERe is always time