Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you don't get girls off tinder and you still have hope, it's like saying you're a good ball player yet you've never won a game, ever.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"bro, i'm a good basketball player despite the fact I've never won a game, and I didn't evne make the jr high team"

That's the sort insane delusional bullshit cope a guy does when he fails to get women off tinder yet thinks it isn't over.

I like basketball but I’m trash af lmao. Niggas always pick me cause I’m tall and black. Then they see how trash I am then never pass till I get a rebound. Never began for Basketballcels.:lul:

Tinder is the embodiment on whats wrong with society nowadays, please don't use that shit

I like basketball but I’m trash af lmao. Niggas always pick me cause I’m tall and black. Then they see how trash I am then never pass till I get a rebound. Never began for Basketballcels.:lul:

just liek tinder, anyone who is good was good when they were in junior high

you can't become good late in life, just like you can't become NOT INCEL late in life
Tinder is the embodiment on whats wrong with society nowadays, please don't use that shit

okay,

but you still have

instagram
snapchat
wechat

and a billion others that require YOUR FACE

obviously

if you don't fuck girls from tinder, walk the fuck away. you are done.
I don't think i will even try it, but what if one is getting matches, but femoids ghost him/don't reply? All the same?

I don't think i will even try it, but what if one is getting matches, but femoids ghost him/don't reply? All the same?

worthless

they pretty much have to message you first and ask to meet up

they did with my lower tier mid 30s male model or even with weed's pic (ethnic girls)

worthless

they did with my lower tier mid 30s male model or even with weed's pic (ethnic girls)
Weed was getting matches in the US? You specified his actual height (5'11)?

worthless

Location?

yeah, not a single white girl but tons of asian and hispanic and some were hot

no, i didn't know his height so i think i put 6'1, but in reality most 5'11 guys woudl lie and just say 6'
Location?

manhattan / nyc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back