Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you dont give foids the most blank look of disgust

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
You arent a based boi you are a phaggot

GG

That is all

Happened to me the other day

give her that sub5 stare

just sum it up quick too lazy
When she was looking at me I said 'what?' to her and she quickly looked away and then started walking faster

Are you gonna touch them with booger?

you a flat earther?
Flat eather by heart. I dont think the earth is flat but the lore about it. That NASA is sun-worshipping cult that wants everyone to believe the sun is the center of everything, everything circles around it. They dont want us to know that earth was created for us to learn and grow. If you believe in the big bang and that we are created out of randomness, a meaningless piece of dust in an endless universe you are just consuming and unaware.

Flat earthers are chill and are about love and understanding. Thats way more interesting than the cucked science fags

Flat eather by heart. I dont think the earth is flat but the lore about it. That NASA is sun-worshipping cult that wants everyone to believe the sun is the center of everything, everything circles around it. They dont want us to know that earth was created for us to learn and grow. If you believe in the big bang and that we are created out of randomness, a meaningless piece of dust in an endless universe you are just consuming and unaware.

Flat earthers are chill and are about love and understanding. Thats way more interesting than the cucked science fags
i believe the earth is more likely to be real than a spinning rock flying through infinite space

i believe the earth is more likely to be real than a spinning rock flying through infinite space
Im pretty low IQ when it comes to physics. What makes the flat earth unbelieveable is that you would really need to fake so fucking much to make it a globe and it wouldnt really worth the effort... but who knows. The people who rule this earth are madmen. also it would mean that every government is part of the same conspiracy and I doubt everything is controlled by just one group or institution. See the space race of the soviets and USA. I doubt this conflict and the whole cold war was staged.

What makes the flat earth unbelieveable is that you would really need to fake so fucking much to make it a globe and it wouldnt really worth the effort...
It is worth it. They make shit tons from space exploration and people wanting them to see other planets or whatever. It also disproves god or a higher power. People feel less important or powerful and like this was all simply a big bang/chance/random. It isnt. Its impossible. There is 0 percent chance the big bang happened. 0 percent chance the earth is a spinning rock flying through space. 0 percent chance the sun is bigger than the earth. How did they measure the distance of the sun from earth to be 93 million miles away? How could anyone measure that? Why are all pictures of earth CGI and NASA admits this themselves. Why is NASAs logo a serpent tongue. What is a serpent or satan what does it represent? Its deceitful. They lie to everyones face. Everything is reverse. If they say the earth is round it isnt. If they say coronavirus is real and is dangerous it isnt. Wake up. You are half way there so im actually fairly impressed but you need to go all in with your gut instinct. Im not telling you to believe the flat earth 100 percent but its definitely not how they tell us it is. Our natural instincts if no one told us its a ball would think it was most likely flat. I mean who would think we are on a ball and we cant fall off because of gravity? How do they measure gravity? Start researching because you know these people and what they are like. You said it yourself. 'madmen'. They know the truth. They want to mislead. Knowledge is power and if we have none we have no power. Rant over. Feel free to copy and paste this rant to round earth drones.

It is worth it. They make shit tons from space exploration and people wanting them to see other planets or whatever. It also disproves god or a higher power. People feel less important or powerful and like this was all simply a big bang/chance/random. It isnt. Its impossible. There is 0 percent chance the big bang happened. 0 percent chance the earth is a spinning rock flying through space. 0 percent chance the sun is bigger than the earth. How did they measure the distance of the sun from earth to be 93 million miles away? How could anyone measure that? Why are all pictures of earth CGI and NASA admits this themselves. Why is NASAs logo a serpent tongue. What is a serpent or satan what does it represent? Its deceitful. They lie to everyones face. Everything is reverse. If they say the earth is round it isnt. If they say coronavirus is real and is dangerous it isnt. Wake up. You are half way there so im actually fairly impressed but you need to go all in with your gut instinct. Im not telling you to believe the flat earth 100 percent but its definitely not how they tell us it is. Our natural instincts if no one told us its a ball would think it was most likely flat. I mean who would think we are on a ball and we cant fall off because of gravity? How do they measure gravity? Start researching because you know these people and what they are like. You said it yourself. 'madmen'. They know the truth. They want to mislead. Knowledge is power and if we have none we have no power. Rant over. Feel free to copy and paste this rant to round earth drones.
You seem pretty wake. I really dont believe in the big bang and most stuff they tell about the universe. Scientists are so fucking arrogant, they treat you like a retard if you ask questions but they cant prove any of this. All builds up on formulas they made up themselves.

Yet I am not really sure if the earth is really flat. They lie to us about so many stuff but the shape of the earth is too much. But not gonna lie, if we could get a boat and sail to Antarctica to see whats there I would be in in a second.

As I said I love flat earthers for their free spirit and seeing though the lies of the elites but I just cant fully believe it. Fuck globeheads tho. They swallow everything they get served by the media and their overlords.

I try to ignore them

I ignore or give them looks of disgust

You seem pretty wake. I really dont believe in the big bang and most stuff they tell about the universe. Scientists are so fucking arrogant, they treat you like a retard if you ask questions but they cant prove any of this. All builds up on formulas they made up themselves.

Yet I am not really sure if the earth is really flat. They lie to us about so many stuff but the shape of the earth is too much. But not gonna lie, if we could get a boat and sail to Antarctica to see whats there I would be in in a second.

As I said I love flat earthers for their free spirit and seeing though the lies of the elites but I just cant fully believe it. Fuck globeheads tho. They swallow everything they get served by the media and their overlords.
based tbh. Keep it up because you are on the right path. You dont have to believe the flat earth just dont believe the scientist bullshit. Always ask questions and never settle in to one beLIEf system. Keep an open mind and dont do the normie shit (you clearly dont) of hes a 'conspiracy theorist'. Thats a bullshit control method the way of steering the conversation with someone who is aware of stuff but making them seem crazy or retarded.
I try to ignore them
based but really blank out almost look with disgust it shits over their egos.
I ignore or give them looks of disgust
good boi

I avoid them to not get made fun of

based tbh. Keep it up because you are on the right path. You dont have to believe the flat earth just dont believe the scientist bullshit. Always ask questions and never settle in to one beLIEf system. Keep an open mind and dont do the normie shit (you clearly dont) of hes a 'conspiracy theorist'. Thats a bullshit control method the way of steering the conversation with someone who is aware of stuff but making them seem crazy or retarded.
Don't worry I will never get sucked into this sheeple normie world. I have a lot of views on the world that most people could never accept.
Of course I can never claim to know the truth about everything, but if you just got any kind of sense for reality, you will realize that this world if fucking twisted. I can't describe it with other words than satanic. And looking at Pedowood, Pizzagate and all their symbols I have no problems believing in some kind of cult leading the western world.

Don't worry I will never get sucked into this sheeple normie world. I have a lot of views on the world that most people could never accept.
Of course I can never claim to know the truth about everything, but if you just got any kind of sense for reality, you will realize that this world if fucking twisted. I can't describe it with other words than satanic. And looking at Pedowood, Pizzagate and all their symbols I have no problems believing in some kind of cult leading the western world.
Definitely. Look into the adrenaline they extract from people they torture. They get high off of it. Its called adrenochrome. Some of the 'elite' are addicted to it. They are satanic yes. Freemasons. Yes they use symbols too. Symbols and numbers. Also research gematria. Hollywood celebrities also 'sell their souls'. Not sure if literally. They definitely arent happy about it a lot of them and also research MK Ultra. Celebrities are under mind control. They use trigger words to control them. They split their personalities through torture. I could get so more into this but one thing at a time because each topic deserves plenty of looking into. There is so much more tbh. I am still learning more but now I just want the answers. The truth about all of this reality. Where we are. Who we really are. Our purpose if we have one etc. Hopefully one day we find out.
I avoid them to not get made fun of
jfl no you gotta give them a based look of disgust. Get back at them just a lil bit for how they treat you. Make them feel repulsive. They get too much praise and need their egos knocked down a notch

Definitely. Look into the adrenaline they extract from people they torture. They get high off of it. Its called adrenochrome. Some of the 'elite' are addicted to it. They are satanic yes. Freemasons. Yes they use symbols too. Symbols and numbers. Also research gematria. Hollywood celebrities also 'sell their souls'. Not sure if literally. They definitely arent happy about it a lot of them and also research MK Ultra. Celebrities are under mind control. They use trigger words to control them. They split their personalities through torture. I could get so more into this but one thing at a time because each topic deserves plenty of looking into. There is so much more tbh. I am still learning more but now I just want the answers. The truth about all of this reality. Where we are. Who we really are. Our purpose if we have one etc. Hopefully one day we find out.

jfl no you gotta give them a based look of disgust. Get back at them just a lil bit for how they treat you. Make them feel repulsive. They get too much praise and need their egos knocked down a notch
I heard a lot about MK Ultra but quite some stories seem to be made up. For examples Ted Kaczynski was a participant in their tests and I think they even gave him LSD. But he denied most of the stuff that is said about MK Ultra.

The thing with celebrities is true tho. I saw a lot of examples who turned rich after starting to use the symbolism or making contracts with jewish and freemason industries. I think it was Angelina Jolie who snapped and said that they did satanic torture rituals and other shit with her.

The question is rather how to stop this...

I heard a lot about MK Ultra but quite some stories seem to be made up. For examples Ted Kaczynski was a participant in their tests and I think they even gave him LSD. But he denied most of the stuff that is said about MK Ultra.

The thing with celebrities is true tho. I saw a lot of examples who turned rich after starting to use the symbolism or making contracts with jewish and freemason industries. I think it was Angelina Jolie who snapped and said that they did satanic torture rituals and other shit with her.

The question is rather how to stop this...
How to stop it? People choose to sell their souls or join in so its their fault imo. My goal isnt to wake everyone up or save anyone. I also speak to people who are already half way there. I have no time for normies.

How to stop it? People choose to sell their souls or join in so its their fault imo. My goal isnt to wake everyone up or save anyone. I also speak to people who are already half way there. I have no time for normies.
A lot of people are waking up now compared to like 10-20 years ago. Sadly many of them stop halfway.
I just dont like seeing the world like this. Its a hellhole, nature gets destroyed, people suffer. Shit sucks. I want to live in the forest.

I don’t acknowledge their existence in public anymore

Bookmarked. Will read later

Just googled him and... damn that eye area
View attachment 255554
Yep. He has ptosis and is 5’5. He’s the lead singer of radiohead and back when they weren’t a hit his band mates would kick him out of their apartment to fuck groupies.

I look at them with disdain, is that good enough?