Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don’t hate atleast 90% of the world you’re a faggot

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Understandable.
I had that phase in my life as well. I used to think that I was smarter than everyone because I can understand complex mathematics and philosophy. I hated people around me. I was so wrong. I'm not special. I'm average. Now I feel calm. I just worry about things which I can control. Knowledge is indeed very liberating.

I had that phase in my life as well. I used to think that I was smarter than everyone because I can understand complex mathematics and philosophy. I hated people around me. I was so wrong. I'm not special. I'm average. Now I feel calm. I just worry about things which I can control. Knowledge is indeed very liberating.

Interesting.

u is coping hard homolord

I literally hate everyone.

gebaseerde god, ook al ben ik een neger

based god:blackpill:

ded srs? damn bro I thought you were like 15-16 judging by your threads :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah:
CA1B4D2F 0615 4AE9 8AD4 D4EF612A4E53
That’s rude my threads are very high Iq. Sorry they aren’t the same thing repeated over and over again just more verbose.

Lmao, these are all distractions by the rich so we plebs fight and hate amongst ourselves instead of knowing who the real culprits and evildoers are. You must hate RICH people first and foremost. The "elite" are responsible for this hellish world we live in. I couldn't give less of a shit about all of those, but it's the rich and powerful that must get the noose.

I hate:

- Degenerates (this, by fault, means 99% of the population, I am 100% not a faggot)

- Islamic degenerates (again, same percentage but out of a smaller number of people as opposed to the global population)

- White liberals (they want to change other cultures because they don't agree, they also ignore the fact their governments are guilty of bombing brown countries, they also encourage degeneracy)

- White conservatives (they hate brown people like me and enjoy killing us in our own countries, yet tell us to stay away from white countries)

- Brown liberals (they want to emulate the western world and indulge in its degeneracy; their overlords are the white liberals)

- Women (most are illogical sluttish creatures, devoid of any humor and only care about looks)

- Men (most of them are simps and/or cucks)

Is this proven?
Havent you been around the last few weeks?
reddit tier "just be kind, understanding and open minded" advise

Last edited:
hatred is based

I hate 100% of the world, even you faggots.

I mean it is pretty much impossible to be incel and NOT hate almost everyone due to our experiences

I hate all humans.
massive IQ. But I take it a step further. I despise life as a concept, even that of animal, bacterial and plant life, for they are an accomplice in the suffering of this world and facilitate life on this planet. Animals are like people, they just tear and eat and kill. Plants are facilitating all of this, they are the basis of the food pyramid and by extension all life.
Life is fundamentally suffering and all involved made it this way.

This forum is run by a nigger, an Interpol Chad agent and a bottom faggot.
Proof incels get cucked in every realm and every dimension of existence.

@FullTimeLoser thoughts?

I hate asian people in general cuz they have more IQ than me.

I hate my fate as a mental illed person and I hate very lucky people who are successful and happy in love and careers

Don't get the nigger hate tbh. They prey on cucks and rape sluts. Based.:dab:

Yeah the political blacks with their BLM shit are annoying though.