Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don’t hate atleast 90% of the world you’re a faggot

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I hate (not in order)
  1. Niggers
  2. Women
  3. Jews
  4. Some Mexicans
  5. Native Americans
  6. Aboriginals
  7. Most other people
  8. Chads
  9. Normies
  10. Stacies
  11. Lefties
  12. Conservatives
  13. Fake religious people who are faggots and smoke weed and shit but still claim to be christian
  14. Faggots and the rest of the lgbtq mentally ill club in general
  15. Everyone not identified as a blackpilled incel
  16. Some retards identified as a blackpilled incel
If you don’t hate most of society (atleast 90%) you are submissive cuckold who’s mom gets fucked by Jamal. I can’t see being an incel and not hating literally everyone around you. I just simply cannot!
List read in a vocaroo:
View: https://voca.ro/4SLr2JxZ6Ef

BONUS LIST:
  1. Europeans because they are too fancy
  2. I hate animals cuz they’re dumb
  3. I hate whoever came up with makeup and women’s rights
  4. I hate anyone who doesn’t like hitler
  5. I hate police cuz they fight for women
  6. I hate BLM cuz they’re even worse
  7. I frickin hate Indians. Never seen one really but I bet they stink
  8. I hate anime and cuz of that
  9. I hate Japs
  10. I hate people with Down syndrome and people who are literally brain dead and mentally retarded. I don’t think they deserve to live because they are literally an anchor to society.

Last edited:
This forum is run by a nigger, an Interpol Chad agent and a bottom faggot.

I guess im not a faggot then

Based. And I was almost afraid you are an anti-racist.

This forum is run by a nigger, an Interpol Chad agent and a bottom faggot.
No if he’s got a job he’s a negro. Niggers r ppl who sag their pants and do crime and steal my shit

I hate (not in order)
  1. Niggers
  2. Women
  3. Jews
  4. Some Mexicans
  5. Native Americans
  6. Aboriginals
  7. Most other people
  8. Chads
  9. Normies
  10. Stacies
  11. Lefties
  12. Conservatives
  13. Fake religious people who are faggots and smoke weed and shit but still claim to be christian
  14. Faggots and the rest of the lgbtq mentally ill club in general
  15. Everyone not identified as a blackpilled incel
  16. Some retards identified as a blackpilled incel
Lmao, these are all distractions by the rich so we plebs fight and hate amongst ourselves instead of knowing who the real culprits and evildoers are. You must hate RICH people first and foremost. The "elite" are responsible for this hellish world we live in. I couldn't give less of a shit about all of those, but it's the rich and powerful that must get the noose.

No if he’s got a job he’s a negro. Niggers r ppl who sag their pants and do crime and steal my shit
jfl you people with these elitist definitions are the worst, I am sure a negro will be delighted that you dont think of him as a nigger after all.
Master is a nigger and works for the Navy intelligence.

Lmao, these are all distractions. You must hate RICH people first and foremost. The "elite" are responsible for this hellish world we live in. I couldn't give less of a shit about all of those, but it's the rich and powerful that must get the noose.
Cope

Lmao, these are all distractions by the rich so we plebs fight and hate amongst ourselves instead of knowing who the real culprits and evildoers are. You must hate RICH people first and foremost. The "elite" are responsible for this hellish world we live in. I couldn't give less of a shit about all of those, but it's the rich and powerful that must get the noose.
At least he is one of the few Americans left who admit hating a different group than white men.

jfl you people with these elitist definitions are the worst, I am sure a negro will be delighted that you dont think of him as a nigger after all.
Master is a nigger and works for the Navy intelligence.
navy must be blackpilled as all hell after spending so much time here.

I only hate white people and hindu nationalists.

And gays, feminists and liberals.

Yes
He
Will

I was almost making it but the eurocucks pill stopped me

I said jews

i hate hungry people

Just hate women and shitskins who don't hate themselves tbh.

I hate:

- Degenerates (this, by fault, means 99% of the population, I am 100% not a faggot)

- Islamic degenerates (again, same percentage but out of a smaller number of people as opposed to the global population)

- White liberals (they want to change other cultures because they don't agree, they also ignore the fact their governments are guilty of bombing brown countries, they also encourage degeneracy)

- White conservatives (they hate brown people like me and enjoy killing us in our own countries, yet tell us to stay away from white countries)

- Brown liberals (they want to emulate the western world and indulge in its degeneracy; their overlords are the white liberals)

- Women (most are illogical sluttish creatures, devoid of any humor and only care about looks)

- Men (most of them are simps and/or cucks)

definitely more than 90% for me

I hate people who hate incels
full

I hate God for creating you to create a list for me to read

I hate all humans.

I'm not a racist i hate all people in equal mesure.
All peoples are backstabber assassins who only wants their good this is it this is the LIFE.

Hates me because I'm German

I hate hippies

I hate everyone that looks better than me. And I hate NIGGERS.

why do you hate native americans

Lefties? You mean LEFTISTS? I hope you don’t mean left handed people

generic 16 year old (((woke))) edgelord reply

or not. there is a possibility however.
Nah OP is naive edgelord like 80% people here :feelshaha: I don't blame him tho, he's still a young teen going through the blackpill rage phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back