Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you don't have a body pillow then maybe you should consider getting one

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I don't necessarily mean something with an anime cover(although that's an option), it's just that the pillow itself a great cope overall. Having something substantial to hold while falling asleep feels good, and even if it only poorly emulates another person, for me it's greatly benefited my mood. I wake up feeling better and feel less stressed overall than before, definitely one of my favorite copes tbh, despite it's simplicity.

Why don’t you just get a girlfriend to sleep with you inkel.

I hugged my waifu pillow when I got severe paranoia due to smoking too much weed

I'm already cuddling with one of my pillows when i go to sleep, it's not a proper body pillow, but it's quit big and it definitly helps me to fall asleep.

What has man become to...?

most nights i can't fall asleep without holding a pillow already, been like this for like 15 years

most nights i can't fall asleep without holding a pillow already, been like this for like 15 years

I cannot sleep but I am also tired and my body hurts, physically and mentally... This condition has become unbearable.

I’ve considered it ngl

I used to sleep with a teddy bear until I was 16 or 17.

I never had an anime pillow, if I get a job I'll buy one.
I cannot sleep but I am also tired and my body hurts, physically and mentally... This condition has become unbearable.
You have insomnia? go to the doctor bro

i know the feeling, it's not possible to really rest when you feel your mission is not complete

lately i've been trying to fall asleep at an earlier hour like 9pm or 10pm, maybe that will help, if not i will get checked for sleep apnea

sleep apnea sucks as you might need to wear a mask while sleeping, but it's better to know if you have it than not

I'm already cuddling with one of my pillows when i go to sleep, it's not a proper body pillow, but it's quit big and it definitly helps me to fall asleep.
I like to pretend it’s a female ngl

I like to pretend it’s a female ngl
I do this too, it's nice having something physical which can make it easier to visualize someone next to you.

I can put aside my pride for some instances but I don’t think I could ever bring myself to buy a body pillow to cuddle with

i use my blanket its better :feelstrash:

i know it u stalk cel. Stop following me arround :feelstrash: :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::whatfeels::feelsbaton: @Damo the incel

i would like one tbh