Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don't have a relationship with a woman by 25 you will be developmentally stunted for life

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Title says it all.

Science (the old science; ie real science, not LGBQT friendly post-modern """science""") says that the brain having any major changes stops at around age 25, then it remains the same till old age, when it begins to degenerate fast.

If you get over the point where your brain has stopped all major development, and you're still a incel, it is over for you, you will are permanently developmentally stunted. Even if you manage to "ascend" after that, it will feel fake to you, it will never feel normal to you, you will be like an autistic person who will never feel normal trying to socialize, you will be like an adult that never learned to ride a bike as a child, and has extreme difficulty trying to ride a bike even as an adult, you will be like the person who never learned to swim as a child, and as an adult is incapable of learning to swim properly.

Last edited:
if you never fuck a teenage foid it's over tbh. Relationships don't matter at 25+, all you'll get is grannies which you'll most likely have to betabuxx.

@turbocuckcel_7000
Ohh no, it is over for us man.

teen girl in teen years

Yes, also if you had an unhappy childhood then you are permanently, irreversibly fucked up forever.

@turbocuckcel_7000
Ohh no, it is over for us man.
it really is over

and you know what, it's because people no longer give you a chance at 25+

if they did you could maybe learn slowly, but followups almost never happen for people like us, not with my cousin, not with people I met at events, etc

u dont need to fuck a teen foid imo, one under 25 is enough, and if she is willing to spend life with u, even better.
teen foid might just go for next dude bc she is getting bored of u, like most teens do.

and you know what, it's because people no longer give you a chance at 25+

Exactly. They also expect that you at least have a soemwhat decent foundation with that age. Noone wants to hire you. perhaps yo uwill get some low-level job at warehouse logistics. It is really infuriating.

What big changes happen during 20-25? :dafuckfeels:

brain development
also if you never had a teen romance its over and you should R O P E
Yeah but more specific, like in what regard? Also cope teen romance is same as any ''romance'' i.e looks based. ''Romance'' is a social construct made by men.

if you never fuck a teenage foid it's over tbh. Relationships don't matter at 25+, all you'll get is grannies which you'll most likely have to betabuxx.

Teenage love is important

legit information, teenagelovepill for many

I'm already developmentally stunted along with emotionally & mentally stunted as well.

im 18, its still now over but i dont think something gonna change till my 25.

That's why I'll rope before hitting 25