Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you dont look up to our hero, Sir Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger, you're a cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Do you look up to our hero?

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
tbh

he was blackpilled before incel forums were even a thing, and he fought back against a society that bullied him. i know some of you are going to cherrypick his weaknesses "he didnt get into the sorority house", "he killed his roommates", "he didnt hit on girls" (jfl, he knew full well that if you have to try its over), but i didnt say he was perfect, just that he's admirable

Last edited:
he's the john cena of inceldom, maybe not the first one or greatest one but a true icon

Rodger

A true Saint:feelsYall:
Screenshot 20210111 193433

ER's OkCupid page

He height frauded on it as well

Last edited:
His K/D ratio is pathetic. If he killed more people, maybe I would respect him more.

he's the john cena of inceldom, maybe not the first one or greatest one but a true icon
yeah exactly

also his manifesto, his views, and his philosophy are awesome

See you in Incelallah, my sweet prince.

It's hard to look up to someone who is so much younger than me but I sympathize with him.

ER's OkCupid page

He height frauded on it as well
two paragraphs explaining what he likes, his views, his character... meanwhile chad can make a tinder profile with "fuck you, give me pussy" for a bio and get laid

Although he didn’t get a good KD on modern warfare 3 (Isla vista dlc map), he was definitely the pioneer of incels. He screamed out to the world to show us respect and fear. He was also based about knowing it is over if you don’t get approached

It's hard to look up to someone who is so much younger than me but I sympathize with him.
how old are you boyo

im 28 and indeed it feels a bit weird since he was a kid (would be older than me now), but tbh he was awesome
he killed more than you ever will you grAYcel loser
based
Although he didn’t get a good KD on modern warfare 3 (Isla vista dlc map), he was definitely the pioneer of incels. He screamed out to the world to show us respect and fear. He was also based about knowing it is over if you don’t get approached
based

how old are you boyo

im 28 and indeed it feels a bit weird since he was a kid (would be older than me now), but tbh he was awesome

based
he seems like a child who was not built for this world.

That doesn't help the argument for ER as I hate John Cena.

two paragraphs explaining what he likes, his views, his character... meanwhile chad can make a tinder profile with "fuck you, give me pussy" for a bio and get laid

Your vote will be publicly visible

If I ever go ER, I'm killing at least 20 foids. Like come on, dude was a wimp. Didn't even rape any foids before he died like wtf.
Your kill count is 0. As is the amount of foids you've raped. You're in 0 position to talk

One of our heroes, and most importantly, one of us. All hail St. Elliot :feelsYall:

Elliot Rodger is the biggest meme of the incel community. He was a turbo sperg autist and easily could have gotten a girlfriend, if he wasn't so mentally insane and had a huge ego. He was a HUGE narcissist and was volcel as fuck. I prefer other incel legends

How exactly did he help us? He was an obnoxious wannabe, not a hero. If you want a killer to look up to, you should canonize Jack the Ripper.

This thread is about Elliot, not me. I don't have to be a Chef in order to judge if a dish tastes good or not.
Don't compare this shit to cooking. it doesn't take balls to cook, it takes balls to kill. This is real life killing, THE most low inhib thing you can do. You've not done it, nor have you raped a foid. You're input is irrelevant. And based on how you're speaking you probably won't ever do it.

Don't compare this shit to cooking. it doesn't take balls to cook, it takes balls to kill. This is real life killing, THE most low inhib thing you can do. You've not done it, nor have you raped a foid. You're input is irrelevant. And based on how you're speaking you probably won't ever do it.
You missed my point entirely. Low IQcel.

You missed my point entirely. Low IQcel.
he's right

its not the same as talking about a dish when you're not a chef. Elliot was an incel, and so are you, and you're criticizing him for not raping any woman or not killing enough people, when you havent killed anyone

he's right

its not the same as talking about a dish when you're not a chef. Elliot was an incel, and so are you, and you're criticizing him for not raping any woman or not killing enough people, when you havent killed anyone
:feelsokman:

He hated brown guys. I'm a brown guy. I'd be a cuck if I looked up to him.

Jfl I died dlc lmao

I relate to ER, but he was too fixated on fashion and moneymaxxing, and I think this hurt him. A smart guy, but his arrogance was cringe and laughable at times. His whole "Look at me, I'm so magnificent." thing... :feelskek:

If anyone's the John Cena of inceldom, it's Ted.

View attachment 395137View attachment 395142View attachment 395144View attachment 395143

https://www.oxygen.com/true-crime-buzz/what-was-unabomber-ted-kaczynskis-relationship-with-women
Uncel Tedcel is legit my idol. Once I save up 40k (literally halfway there) I'm buying some land & moving to the woods to rot in peace.
But yeah ER is definitely overrated & kinda cringe. I'd've respected him more if he had actually gone after the people who bullied him (in half life 2 deathmatch) instead of his incel roomates.

He killed two ricecel's because they annoyed him, that's the only reason I need not to like him

This is why I don't use .co anymore

All the users here now are so low iq that it's concerning

How has not one single user called you out for being the most obvious shill of all time?

Fk ER LOL. He has a mentality of a violent stacy. Oh the stacies won't fuck me woe is me. He isn't a chad himself if he forgot.

He didn't bother with his looksmatch, he only wanted stacies ie foid mindset. Wake up you damn sheep. So what if he killed foids in the process his perspective was that for a regular hypergamous foid.

I know this has probably been said alot of times, but Elliot wouldn't be posting on these forums.
What incels have in common, above all is self awareness. He completely lacked that, and his outburst was his ego being confronted with reality constantly until he couldn't handle it anymore. If you had told him he's a rice manlet with small dick few months before he sperged out he probably would've stabbed you.

No he got cucked by a door and hated gooks (like me) so no thanks

This is why I don't use .co anymore

All the users here now are so low iq that it's concerning

How has not one single user called you out for being the most obvious shill of all time?
brocel stfu lmao

get on discord

based FBIcel not telling me to plant bombs just yet

i look up to everyone because I'm too close to the ground

he's right

So if I can't cook spahgetti, and I eat some disgusting spahgetti, I can't say it tasted bad because I can't make it myself? Because that's the logic of you retards. Feels like I'm arguing with foids.

His K/D ratio is pathetic. If he killed more people, maybe I would respect him more.

Elliot Rodger is the biggest meme of the incel community. He was a turbo sperg autist and easily could have gotten a girlfriend, if he wasn't so mentally insane and had a huge ego. He was a HUGE narcissist and was volcel as fuck. I prefer other incel legends

How exactly did he help us? He was an obnoxious wannabe, not a hero. If you want a killer to look up to, you should canonize Jack the Ripper.

He hated brown guys. I'm a brown guy. I'd be a cuck if I looked up to him.

I know this has probably been said alot of times, but Elliot wouldn't be posting on these forums.
What incels have in common, above all is self awareness. He completely lacked that, and his outburst was his ego being confronted with reality constantly until he couldn't handle it anymore. If you had told him he's a rice manlet with small dick few months before he sperged out he probably would've stabbed you.

He was a sick, mentally disturbed, creepy fucker and it's a shame that this psychotic piece of shit is the face of the incel movement.