Puto

Banned
-
Need to curtail closet homos who post about male models

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Basically ban Lookism from here, unless they are legit incels from the predecessor boards (pre-ER).

P

Puto

Banned
-
Also ban faggots who try to create a persona online. No "unique" posters pls

T

Twisted

Banned
-
I think a rate me subforum which is focused on looksmaxing should be added rather than an all out ban on rate me threads. Because some people are genuinely in need of advice for looksmaxing and shouldn’t be tarnished with same brush as the guys just seeking validation.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
1m
I disagree with a blanket ban over all lookism users

Some of them are very smart

Users like bbctakeover, Adolf hipster, armaladbrah, and gottthagod deserve permanent bans

They claim to run a lookism crime syndicate and blackmail/troll

No rep system should be installed but please install the alert system mods

P

Puto

Banned
-
I think a rate me subforum which is focused on looksmaxing should be added rather than an all out ban on rate me threads. Because some people are genuinely in need of advice for looksmaxing and shouldn’t be tarnished with same brush as the guys just seeking validation.
No way lmao

The whole reason why normie slayers wound up on lookism is because of the profusion of looksmaxing info

If theres gonna be a rate/looksmaxing subforum should be private

A

AlexanderR97

Recruit
★★
Why does everyone hate lookism?

T

Twisted

Banned
-
No way lmao

The whole reason why normie slayers wound up on lookism is because of the profusion of looksmaxing info

If theres gonna be a rate/looksmaxing subforum should be private
Well there are still some incels who might be able to escape their plight through looksmaxing so I still feel as if rate me threads should exist but only within a subforum. There needs to be some sort of policy though to differentiate between the people who are genuinely trying to looksmax and those that are just trying to seek validation. I don’t feel as if those who genuinely want to improve themselves should be deprived of recieving pragmatic advice because of some attention-whoring normies

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Incels are generally Black Pilled, so a looks-maxing forum would be pointless. We have accepted it's over.

Keep your looks-maxing posts on Lookism. You can post photos of Chads and Stacys over there. Leave us be, please.

P

Puto

Banned
-
Incels are generally Black Pilled, so a looks-maxing forum would be pointless. We have accepted it's over.

Keep your looks-maxing posts on Lookism. You can post photos of Chads and Stacys over there. Leave us be, please.
Yeah I actually agree with this

@sparky all looksmaxing info exists on psl sites aswell as plastic surgery forums. No point unneccessarily drawing normie retards here

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
Invisible is fine, was on /r/incels as faceandlms

T

Twisted

Banned
-

Yeah I actually agree with this

@sparky all looksmaxing info exists on psl sites aswell as plastic surgery forums. No point unneccessarily drawing normie retards here
Fair enough then, I hate normies infesting incel forums so I understand where you’re coming from. Is discussion about roids, peptides still permitted though as long as there are no “rate me” threads.

S

supremegentlemancel

Recruit

This.