Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ever feel like you're slowly getting bluepilled and you start feeling better about your looks, send a selfie to a foid and be blackpilled again

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
For a period of time I was beginning to feel more positive about how I look. Recently I sent a selfie to a foid, which I thought were my best looking photos. Suprise suprise, they became cold and gave short answers and stopped responding. And this was a photo in which I THOUGHT I LOOKED GOOD IN. I remember also how years ago I sent a selfie to a foid and she blocked me straight away- fuck I've known for a long time that it was over. Why do I keep putting myself through this shit. Fuck my life.

I have never done that Op Cel
You ethnic? I never sent a selfie before

Im white

Btw what type of women you like?

I like brown girls. Especially Middle Eastern and Curry girls. It's a shame. They only want white guys, tyrones or chad ethnics. Not an ethnic incel.

I like brown girls. Especially Middle Eastern and Curry girls. It's a shame. They only want white guys, tyrones or chad ethnics. Not an ethnic incel.
I prefer Black girls, How tall are you?

I'm pretty short. Only 5ft7. Gigaover. Have you ever got interest from ethnic girls?
I can't say (It's against the rules)

Im 5 foot 9 (5 foot 10 in shoes)
blue eyes
Pale
Brown hair

Unfortunately I am forced to interact with a foid on an daily basis so I am continually being reminded, she has taught me ways of being blackpilled I never thought possible:feelsrope:

I can't say (It's against the rules)

Im 5 foot 9 (5 foot 10 in shoes)
blue eyes
Pale
Brown hair

If worst comes to worst you could always try asia-maxxing. Or latin america-maxxing. I'm sure they'd love you there. But there is no where in the world where short, brown ethnics are loved or wanted.
Unfortunately I am forced to interact with a foid on an daily basis so I am continually being reminded, she has taught me ways of being blackpilled I never thought possible:feelsrope:

Probably the biggest blackpill moment in my life was when in middle school I had to sit next to a fat foid. Once she actually said to me "don't look at me, you're so ugly." She openly said that.

Is your pfp your actual face?

If yes please take it down as ITcels will track you.

Btw brutal experience indeed.

Is your pfp your actual face?

If yes please take it down as ITcels will track you.

Btw brutal experience indeed.

I get asked this every now and then, it's not me. It's Ali Sonboly, a autistic german ethniccel who went ER a few years ago after being bullied really badly.

I get asked this every now and then, it's not me. It's Ali Sonboly, a autistic german ethniccel who went ER a few years ago after being bullied really badly.
Thank god.

The only way to reduce bullying is to go ER on perpetrators (in Minecraft)

Sadly he didn't go ER on the perpetrators, but that seems to be common with people who go ER. I guess the rage of being bullied stayed with him and he took it out on randoms.

Yes.

RIP, what region of India are you from?

Sorry, I don't want to reveal too much. It's really not that difficult to doxx someone.

No problem bud, I was just asking to ascertain what ethnicity you were as Indians vary a lot, I am from UP.

No problem bud, I was just asking to ascertain what ethnicity you were as Indians vary a lot, I am from UP.

The less you reveal on incel fourms the better. I once was able to guess someones full name based on just minor things he said. Luckily i'm a fellow brocel, but if it was some IT user there's no knowing what they might've done with the information.

Lol, fakecels.co strikes again.
You learn to not take anything or anyone on this site seriously after a few examples like this

Main qimg e4910c8953e3c58697ee73a24f8c6d0c

You learn to not take anything or anyone on this site seriously after a few examples like this

View attachment 362910
Fr Man, i love this site.

Only place in the internet that never fails to make me laugh, nigga gave the descriptions of a easily passable mid to high tier normie like It wasn't anything JFL.

Fr Man, i love this site.

Only place in the internet that never fails to make me laugh, nigga gave the descriptions of a easily passable mid to high tier normie like It wasn't anything JFL.
Now imagine an incel website with great moderation and an admin with more appearence.

Think bragging would still fly? This place is exactly how the admin wants it to be. Barely moderated and with weak rules

So brag away.

Now imagine an incel website with great moderation and an admin with more appearence.

Think brsgging would still fly? This place is exactly how the admin wants it to be.

So brag away.
The funniest thing about this is that a lot of blackpilled guys here are Just failed normies, while tbe majority of bonafide truecels don't even know the meaning of " incel" or "pills".