Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever get a gf and want to keep her

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Of course, looks are important to get a gf in the first place, but let's assume you get a gf and want to keep her. what would you do? you should beat her, abuse her. that's the way.

I swear almost everyone with a gf/wife around me is hostile towards their women. I even know some women getting beaten by their husbands and say "its ok he is my husband" that's how you should act.

Ok maybe not beat the shit out of her but you should put pressure on her if you're a cuck who brings flowers everyday YOU'LL GET CUCKED. You should keep her under check and slap her if needed

That's what I see around me, if you being a 'romantic" cuck guaranteed you'll get cucked lol you need to be abusive. That's what I'll do if i get a gf

a oldcel told me once that if i want to keep women under check i should beat them and be abusive.

And he is not wrong, believe it or not fellas thats THE WAY and keep that in your mind if you ever get a gf, and no I'm not saying it from a personal experience cuz i never had a gf but thats what I see around me and I can guarantee that is real. even women who nearly killed by their husbands/boyfriends says " its ok he is my man"

Last edited:
The loss of the plausible threat of domestic abuse in hetereosexual romantic relationships has, alongside other changes in sex roles and a generalised diminution of social sexual dimorphism, tilted the balance of power too far in the favour of women.

IT, please note that this is not the same as saying that men should beat their wives or domestic abuse should be legal or whatever the fuck you retards think we believe.

The loss of the plausible threat of domestic abuse in hetereosexual romantic relationships has, alongside other changes in sex roles and a generalised diminution of social sexual dimorphism, tilted the balance of power too far in the favour of women.

IT, please note that this is not the same as saying that men should beat their wives or domestic abuse should be legal or whatever the fuck you retards think we believe.
Have you read the unabomber manifesto? He details how many tribal societies males use violence against women. But women also use men to act out violence at their behest.

If I had a girlfriend I would NEVER let her hang out with any guy more attractive than me

If I had a girlfriend I would NEVER let her hang out with any guy more attractive than me
change that to any other guy at all

I don't know, women literally risk getting stoned just to get fucked by Chad. The only way to prevent it I think is to give her no opportunity to cheat, her primitive brain will overpower her rational regard for draconian punishments that only come later.

You need a combination. Just using threat of violence is foolish and only thinking one dimensionally. It might give you control in the short term but it's more complicated than that

If I ever get a gf I wouldn’t care about losing here because

1) the non caring attitude will more likely cause her to stay than drive her away

2) if I have a gf then that means I’m gl enough to get another.

I don't know, women literally risk getting stoned just to get fucked by Chad. The only way to prevent it I think is to give her no opportunity to cheat, her primitive brain will overpower her rational regard for draconian punishments that only come later.
Keep her in the basement theory.

You need a combination. Just using threat of violence is foolish and only thinking one dimensionally. It might give you control in the short term but it's more complicated than that
I agree with you. you need to control the dose tbh.

I agree with you. you need to control the dose tbh.
Everyone craves the rollercoaster, so you need the push and pull, the love and hatred: every person, especially females, desire the dichotomy of pleasure and pain; at it's most simple you could say that that is why BDSM is so popular.

antonia-de-cordova-in-chains-in-a-prison-dungeon-MHMGT1.jpg

Just get a sex doll, she'll never run off with a chad / Tyrone or whatever else.

Just get 10 years in prison for disciplining your foid theory

If I ever get gf, I would tied her and lock her up in basement. I would make sure that she never leaves it. As ugly male i can't take nay chances.

Sorry to break it to you but that only works if you're Chad. There's no way any woman will put up with abuse from an ugly guy. Only Chad can be a jerk, abuser, or even criminal and women will overlook those things because of his looks. They'll even try to rationalize it and say "but but he's a good guy deep down! he just made a mistake" even if he keeps making the same mistake over and over again.

to keep her you need to brainwash her tbh

the question is: how do you brain wash something without a brain?

Implying that any of us ever get a GF.

Foids always attach themselves to men who can be aggressive and abusive towards them(if they're physically attractive to them of course).

5073.JPG

RIrJsOhwCLJ2prl9jSIQljibQkLtYAYqr8JHW7bxmhE.jpg
I'm only joking.

same here, i would keep her everywhere with me and wont let on anything without permission