Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you ever get a gf this is what is waiting for you

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
its over for us we cant ask for head but if we where chads we would get girls flying on to our dicks

nah what awaits us is loneliness and death

Did not watch but you really must be a big :soy: :soy: :soy: to sign that kind of contract

LOL, so many Chads are named "Blake" its a wonder how "romantically successful men" ever got stuck with the "Chad" ie outside world label and the "Jody" ie inside world label ie prison term for this kind of male?

I'm never getting one

For a woman to want me so possessively that she says "I'm jealous of the video game, why don't you spend time with me?" Nah, I choose that easily over the life I have now.

That's why chads cheat and treat them like shit

I almost got boner from this tbh (but for that part about her exes). Only too wake up and remember it's just a typical schizophrenic foid trash we're talking about, so abusive bullshit like that doesnt apply to her as well.
If only I had a yandere kitsune girl to wanna kill me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I almost got boner from this tbh (but for that part about her exes). Only too wake up and remember it's just a typical schizophrenic foid trash we're talking about, so abusive bullshit like that doesnt apply to her as well.
If only I had a yandere kitsune girl to wanna kill me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

um sweaty, how dare you question these rules!!! toxic masculinity, dis y u unkel