Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you ever get laid

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
would you keep it for you and stay here for the blackpills or you leave after a farewell post?

In the hypothetical universe I get laid I would definitely stay here.

here is the hardest blackpill to swallow: noone can swallow the blackpill. if a femoid even slightly shows intrest in you you'll turn to bluepilled cuck instantly.

I'd stay.

Certainly wouldn't make a farewell post which would essentially just be a bait thread for cries of FAKECEL FAILED NORMIE GTFO.

Stay here for the blackpills man.

I'd stay, my mindset wouldn't change

Getting laid doesn't mean you're not an incel anymore. Beta bux are essentially blue-pilled incels who get cheated on and leeched by 30+ year old roastie whores.

Good to hear there are at least some incels who aren't cuckcels. I think many here are one blowjob away from becoming a bluepill white knight.

realsubhumanx said:
here is the hardest blackpill to swallow: noone can swallow the blackpill. if a femoid even slightly shows intrest in you you'll turn to bluepilled cuck instantly.

I would film it and share.

I'd leave and make a farewell post.

RealestFakecel said:
would you keep it for you and stay here for the blackpills or you leave after a farewell post?

i'd wake up from whatever dream i'm having

not if I would get laid, yes if I were in a relationship with a cute underage girl

or asian

realsubhumanx said:

For incels definitely, especially those who are desperate and mentally weak.

For the stronger ones it does also happen, but takes longer. I think you really need to pay close attention to your thoughts and actions, and correct yourself when you notice bluepill behavior. Ironically if you get a gf and allow yourself to become bluepilled, chances are higher that she will leave you and you'll be back here. At least then you will have the experience, and better internalize the black and red pills.

staying right here after this brothel trip. hope my venting doesn't vanish because i'd make a great serial killer.

Stay. Once you are (genuinely) blackpilled there is no way to go back to the bluepill mindset

I would stay, i cant leave this forum, im addicted already.

People who leave after getting laid where never blackpilled

if I ever get laid I will make a brag thread

Idk it wouldn't feel right to stay. (This shouldn't be fakecels.me)

There is a tiny tiny chance that I'll get laid when my delayed puberty is finally over and when I'm looksmaxed. But I can't see myself leaving this place before I am 22.
I won't forget the blackpill tho

Or I'll be a virgin forever and kms when my parents die ,who knows

Just go to a brothel. Reevaluate whether you want to post here again afterwards

No guy here will escape. It's over boyos

Unless I get into a LTR where the girl is a cute white/hispanic, I will never disappear.

once you go black, you never go back