Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever go on a date and she is way worse than her photos - Leave - or u're a cuck

U

uninstall

Banned
-
no matter how horny you are

if she is a frauding landwhale - LEAVE and make sure she knows

look at her disgusting lard infested face and show how disgusted u are by the idea of putting ur penor in her underground vagina nicely protected by 200 layers of fat

Do we have any cases where someone has used a male model or such as their Tinder and the girl has actually stuck around once they've met?

All women in tinder fake up their appearance in every way, so just leave every time then?

Do we have any cases where someone has used a male model or such as their Tinder and the girl has actually stuck around once they've met?

Some girls have tried to get catfishman to reason with them after
But I bet if he had started licking their feet they would have friendzoned or ghosted

If you leave you're a volcel.

Or linger and keep saying "You know what? I'm done" TeeHee

How the hell are you guys getting dates? Tfw u get mogged on an incel forum.:feelsrope:

why are we talking about dates anyway?

Instead of fat femoids focusing on men in their own league, they rather catfish chads on the off chance he might be horny enough to pump and dump them that night. Bitches have no shame.

Depends on how much tho.
Everyone frauds a little these days.

I haven't talked with a girl for four years and he is talking about dating. JFL

tfw half this forum is LARPing as chads on dating sites and this cuck shits out threads like this... jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back