Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ever got a chance to be reincarnated with your current looks remained, where would you prefer to be born?

Best place for your reincarnation?

• North America

• Western Europe

• Eastern Europe

• South America

• South Asia

• East Asia

• Middle East

• Oceania

Results are only viewable after voting.
South East Asia because JBW

But, question wouldn't I be asian if I was born there? Am I born to white parents?

SOUTH AMERICA IS THE ONLY CHOICE THAT ISN'T LOW IQ... PLASTIC SURGERY IS A HUMAN RIGHT IN BRAZIL!

South East Asia because JBW

But, question wouldn't I be asian if I was born there? Am I born to white parents?
You'd still be incel tier according to the local standards.

Scandinavia for early potentialmaxing. Still can go elsewhere later.

Eastern Europe because BBC

Eastern Europe. White people for dayz

Antarctica tbh.
Just penguinmaxx bro
Reproduction penguins

probably usa again. i feel lucky i got born here.

I wouldn't want to be reincarnated

Western Europe - Portugal. Would be cool tbh.

I'd prefer to stay dead.

This. I'd love to live in a country where being introvert is highly tolerated.

Yeah I'd love to live there some day. I only heard good things about the culture and people who live there. People seem to be just very nice in general, must have to do with not having refugees/immigrants. I fucking hate western europe.

Yeah I'd love to live there some day. I only heard good things about the culture and people who live there. People seem to be just very nice in general, must have to do with not having refugees/immigrants. I fucking hate western europe.
I heard that lots of Japanese people are otakus/loners while the society is used to it. There're even specifically designed restaurants for loner customers.

If I ever Japanmaxxed I'd love to live as a loner there because I don't like noodle hoes.

The article is big, i will need time to read it all.

But never i my life i knew a person who got free plastic surgery from the government.
Maybe because they are saved by the mercy of plastic surgery when they are young so they don't have to suffer.

I'll stay where I am

In the Virgin Islands

south america. Latinas give me life

yeah some parts are scary, but they don't usually kidnap for no reason
They won't just randomly kidnap you if you're a gringo sex tourist. Probably just go straight to beheading you instead

Africa tbh
Why isn't it on the list?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back