Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you ever intend to ROPE, make sure to LOANMAXX as much as you can before.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Honestly, fuck Going ER lol.
Killing normies out of rage and then killing yourself afterward is stupid NEET low IQ way of ending your suffering. :feelskek:

I have a better proposition that does damage to society but in a different way; :feelsLSD: LOANMAXXing..

NEETs and LDARs, fuck outta here, :feelswhat:
This is for all of the Incels who are currently Wealthmaxxing/ Wagecucking but can't see the end of it coming no matter how hard they grind.

Basically, if you ever intend to end it : as much as you can, live all the copes you want to live by loaning money from various institutions but you wont have to pay it since you will be a dead corpse by the time they want their money back.

For those who have a decent credit; here's a couple of institutions you can loan money from.

Banks:
Depending on your income and credit history, banks can loan you money from a set period of time to start a buisness, buy a house or finance a car.
They usually have a specific terms and loan agreements that you can decide to follow or not. If you don't pay or have late payments it might take multiple months before they start calling you wondering if things are okay. They can def loan you big sum of cash too so if you had that sex trip to Colombia in mind where you wanted to die sniffing cocaine on a hookers ass, its all possible.
Remember that the money the bank is lending you is not theirs but that of the Gov (federal reserve) so if you do end it all, its a big fuck you to the nation that made you rot into Inceldom! :feelshaha:

Private Lenders:
The nice thing with private lenders is that they don't require a certain level of credit score, or none at all. As a matter of fact, they will usually loan you money, no investigation and no questions asked. Thing is that the sums loaned are usually lower and since most of these institutions are loan sharks, they basically have super high interest rate and will track you down endlessly, calling you aggressively everyday to pay back the amount once the due date has been reached.
If you do intend to use this method, you have to be quick with your Coping Purchases before ending it all. :feelsthink:

Credit Cards:
Finally credit cards! This is probably the simplest and most straightforward way of fucking up the system. Go to your banks and try to get as MANY credit cards as possible, MC or Visa I don't care, try to get the highest spending limit you can and enjoy all that free money! Hell, make risky gambling investments if you can and try to win big; if you earn back, enjoy more money, if you fail, who gives, you're gonna rope soon anyway. :feelsokman:

2 WAYS OF ENDING IT ALL:

1-Roping
: If you truly are serious with Suicide, then I wont stop you. I entirely understand why a brocel would want to end a lonely life full of suffering. Just be aware that this solution is indeed final and there is no come back from it.

2-Bankruptcy: Just file Chapter 7 bro.
Please, DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU ARE IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRY! This is only an exit method I would suggest if you live in a 1st world country that assists people who are indeed bankrupt and that supports homeless/poor people through welfare.
After listening to Dave Ramsey's podcast, I was surprised to hear that NOTHING happens to you when you file for bankruptcy (when you cant pay back your debts). Hell they can't even take your house and garnish your wages!!
Basically when you do file, they will take as many assets as they can from you (Car, TV, Furnitures,etc.) and...THATS IT!
You keep your house, you keep your income and the laws states all of your lenders must leave you all of your essentials commodities (clothes, food,etc.)
I mean, yeh you wont be able to borrow money anymore after that since your credit is ruined but at least you should have lived all of your cope by that time. :feelzez:
As I said, do not attempt this if you live in a shithole nation, since you will basically end up homeless with very little solutions for upward financial mobility (the states don't support people in poverty).

Sorry for the long read
As ridiculous as this may all sound, this is a SERIOUS extremely BASED solution if you ever seriously think about Roping.

Roping as an Incel in itself is understandable, but ROPING without Enjoying some final copes seems extremely cucked as you will leave the world without making them pay, even if just a little.
This is a much better way of ending it in glory as Incel than stupidly crashing yourself in a car like some other LOW IQ fucktard did.

@BlkPillPres your thoughts

Last edited:
I have a personal line of credit worth 15k, plus credit cards. I can also creditcardmaxx by signing up for more credit cards. Then maxx them all out.

EXTREMELY BASED AND HIGH IQ THREAD. BOOKMARKED.

High IQ cope

If you knew anything youd know them giving you a loan doesnt cost them shit. Whether you pay it back or not they still win. When you sign for a loan they take money from your name on the stock market. This was created when you were born. Your social security number is related to you on the stock market. They take the money from you because you signed for it. Your signature gives them access. So lets say the loan is 50K. They take 50K off you which you never knew you had. Then they ask you to pay back 50K. So when you do they get 50K x2. If you cant pay they get 50K x1. No loss at all. Only you lose. Unless you dont pay it back but they NEVER lose.

Do as much damage as possible.

Fuck over as many as possible.

Leave no stone unturned.

Fuck this gay earth.

I'd never rope though.

Killing normies out of rage and then killing yourself afterward is stupid NEET low IQ way of ending your suffering. :feelskek:

I have a better proposition that does damage to society but in a different way; :feelsLSD: LOANMAXXing..

This is for all of the Incels who are currently Wealthmaxxing/ Wagecucking but can't see the end of it coming no matter how hard they grind.

Basically, if you ever intend to end it : as much as you can, live all the copes you want to live by loaning money from various institutions but you wont have to pay it since you will be a dead corpse by the time they want their money back.

For those who have a decent credit; here's a couple of institutions you can loan money from.

Banks:
Depending on your income and credit history, banks can loan you money from a set period of time to start a buisness, buy a house or finance a car.
They usually have a specific terms and loan agreements that you can decide to follow or not. If you don't pay or have late payments it might take multiple months before they start calling you wondering if things are okay. They can def loan you big sum of cash too so if you had that sex trip to Colombia in mind where you wanted to die sniffing cocaine on a hookers ass, its all possible.
Remember that the money the bank is lending you is not theirs but that of the Gov (federal reserve) so if you do end it all, its a big fuck you to the nation that made you rot into Inceldom! :feelshaha:

Private Lenders:
The nice thing with private lenders is that they don't require a certain level of credit score, or none at all. As a matter of fact, they will usually loan you money, no investigation and no questions asked. Thing is that the sums loaned are usually lower and since most of these institutions are loan sharks, they basically have super high interest rate and will track you down endlessly, calling you aggressively everyday to pay back the amount once the due date has been reached.
If you do intend to use this method, you have to be quick with your Coping Purchases before ending it all. :feelsthink:

Credit Cards:
Finally credit cards! This is probably the simplest and most straightforward way of fucking up the system. Go to your banks and try to get as MANY credit cards as possible, MC or Visa I don't care, try to get the highest spending limit you can and enjoy all that free money! Hell, make risky gambling investments if you can and try to win big; if you earn back, enjoy more money, if you fail, who gives, you're gonna rope soon anyway. :feelsokman:

2 WAYS OF ENDING IT ALL:

1-Roping
: If you truly are serious with Suicide, then I wont stop you. I entirely understand why a brocel would want to end a lonely life full of suffering. Just be aware that this solution is indeed final and there is no come back from it.

Please, DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU ARE IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRY! This is only an exit method I would suggest if you live in a 1st world country that assists people who are indeed bankrupt and that supports homeless/poor people through welfare.
After listening to Dave Ramsey's podcast, I was surprised to hear that NOTHING happens to you when you file for bankruptcy (when you cant pay back your debts). Hell they can't even take your house and garnish your wages!!
Basically when you do file, they will take as many assets as they can from you (Car, TV, Furnitures,etc.) and...THATS IT!
You keep your house, you keep your income and the laws states all of your lenders must leave you all of your essentials commodities (clothes, food,etc.)
I mean, yeh you wont be able to borrow money anymore after that since your credit is ruined but at least you should have lived all of your cope by that time. :feelzez:
As I said, do not attempt this if you live in a shithole nation, since you will basically end up homeless with very little solutions for upward financial mobility (the states don't support people in poverty).

Sorry for the long read
As ridiculous as this may all sound, this is a SERIOUS extremely BASED solution if you ever seriously think about Roping.

Roping as an Incel in itself is understandable, but ROPING without Enjoying some final copes seems extremely cucked as you will leave the world without making them pay, even if just a little.
This is a much better way of ending it in glory as Incel than stupidly crashing yourself in a car like some other LOW IQ fucktard did.

I have to say, this is one of the best threads I've ever seen on the site

But one question though, doesn't debt default to family members, so if you kill yourself, won't your parents (or guardian) have to pay the debt?

I have a personal line of credit worth 15k, plus credit cards. I can also creditcardmaxx by signing up for more credit cards. Then maxx them all out.

Good work. Now if things go truly bad in your life, you can either Exodussmaxx into a foreign country or cope some final pleasure before roping.

If you knew anything youd know them giving you a loan doesnt cost them shit. Whether you pay it back or not they still win. When you sign for a loan they take money from your name on the stock market. This was created when you were born. Your social security number is related to you on the stock market. They take the money from you because you signed for it. Your signature gives them access. So lets say the loan is 50K. They take 50K off you which you never knew you had. Then they ask you to pay back 50K. So when you do they get 50K x2. If you cant pay they get 50K x1. No loss at all. Only you lose. Unless you dont pay it back but they NEVER lose.

Nigga, who gives a fuck about if it was already my money or not; even if its not a real payback you still get to ball a little before roping.
Thats mostly the point of the thread.

Ok then, then how does one get this 50k they already have and circumvent the loaner?

I have to say, this is one of the best threads I've ever seen on the site

But one question though, doesn't debt default to family members, so if you kill yourself, won't your parents (or guardian) have to pay the debt?

Good question; the answer lies in the laws and regulations of your country.
In the USA and Canada, none of the parent's debt can be inherited by the children.

The lenders CANNOT go after the assets and belongings of the offsprings of the borrower.

I know some countries have debt inheritance here in Canada, even if my mom cant pay her house, the bank cant ask me to pay for it.

Debts are only to be paid by the child or familiy if they were CO-SIGNER of the loan.

This thread is actually legit. Most people are tol low IQ and high inhib to realize that no one keeps track of how many credit cards you have. As long as you have good credit and a job today, you can sign up for as many credit cards as you want.

You can quit your job the day after you get your credit card and no one is going to keep track of it or take away your credit card as long as you do not attract attention to yourself by skipping out on payments/spending money you don't have. My bank offered me a line of credit because I spent a few years paying for everything I buy with credit imstead of debit and then paying right back. It is that easy.

Creditmaxxing and then maxxing out your cards when you have like 100k in credit is legit.

Solid plan if you're certain that you'll rope. Debt is irrelevant when you're dead.

Ok then, then how does one get this 50k they already have and circumvent the loaner?

Research your 'strawman'. Its very complicated. Also from what I know it doesnt seem very easy at all if even possible. Youd have to know a shit ton about law and spend a long time researching the subject. Some people have gotten away without paying things though by learning the laws and 'legalese'. Legalese are what they use in court for example. When you say you 'understand'. That in legalese means you stand under. Literally. So you lose your power in there and they just obliterate people. They catch people out with words. Im ranting but there is a lot to learn. Just start searching up your strawman and legalese. Also look into language and spelling aka spell casting.

This thread is actually legit. Most people are tol low IQ and high inhib to realize that no one keeps track of how many credit cards you have. As long as you have good credit and a joke today, you can sign up for as many credit cards as you want.

You can quit your job the day after you get your credit card and no one is going to keep track of it or take away your credit card as long as you do not attract attention to yourself by skipping out on payments/spending money you don't have. My bank offered me a line of credit because I spent a few years paying for everything I buy with credit imstead of debit and then paying right back. It is that easy.

Creditmaxxing and then maxxing out your cards when you have like 100k in credit is legit.

It doesnt stop here. Lets just pretend you already have some savings in bank accounts acquired after multiple years of wageslaving.

There is probably a good way to hide or move away that money from the eye of the Gov, the bank and your creditors while you do all of your borrowing.

Basically, take all of your savings, allocate it in a foreign priovate bank (Swiss banks are extremely confidential and never disclose information of their customers), or give to a trusty relative, file for bankruptcy, ask the relative to give your back your money or simple put all of your money in Reitrement Accounts; beleive it or not; banks and creditors CANNOT go after your savings inside a 401k, an IRA or whaterver savings account are calle din your (1est world) country. :feelshaha:

I need to make reasearch on this but I think they cant even get the scurities and Etfs you bought in the stock market.

Makes me wonder why poeple even try to save money. Just fucking loan it JFL
Solid plan if you're certain that you'll rope. Debt is irrelevant when you're dead.

Last edited:
Research your 'strawman'. Its very complicated. Also from what I know it doesnt seem very easy at all if even possible. Youd have to know a shit ton about law and spend a long time researching the subject. Some people have gotten away without paying things though by learning the laws and 'legalese'. Legalese are what they use in court for example. When you say you 'understand'. That in legalese means you stand under. Literally. So you lose your power in there and they just obliterate people. They catch people out with words. Im ranting but there is a lot to learn. Just start searching up your strawman and legalese. Also look into language and spelling aka spell casting.

Yup and they claim jurisdiction over your birth with naval law because your mother has waters, it's all a big word game with them.

Based as fuck. If someone is roping or ERing or thirdworld max, living high life before going with your plan is great idea.

Do as much damage as possible.

Fuck over as many as possible.

Leave no stone unturned.

Fuck this gay earth.

I'd never rope though.
Amen

LEGIT high IQ post. BOOKMARKED

Banks:

Private Lenders:

Credit Cards:

2 WAYS OF ENDING IT ALL:

1-Roping

Sorry for the long read

Hello? Dr. Based?

Th2is will stay in the back of my mind

I mean I don’t understand why you can’t do this and ER but ok bro whatever.
Also I don’t think banks give a shit if you die with debt, not an economics person but (((banks))) are too big to fail. Also lol @ that effort

I mean I don’t understand why you can’t do this and ER but ok bro whatever.

This. However assassinations over ER. A bigger effect and more attention. Not that I advocate it.

Too low IQ to understand :feelsbadman:

Wait. Isn't my family going to take the debt?

even better you can declare bankruptcy and start all over again, there are people (ironically some of them Chads) who live their life like this

Banks:

Private Lenders:

Credit Cards:

2 WAYS OF ENDING IT ALL:

1-Roping

Sorry for the long read

God IQ thread
Based as fuck. If someone is roping or ERing or thirdworld max, living high life before going with your plan is great idea.
You can always get yourself killed by being low inhib and starting shit with some local gangsters so the burden of getting killed falls on them instead of killing yourself.

Last edited: