Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever see an ugly guy with a girlfriend, ask yourself these questions:

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Is he truly ugly?
Many blackpillers - especially PSLers - tend to underrate the shit out of some normies. No, one major flaw doesn't guarantee inceldom; and yes, normies can get girlfriends.

Is he rich?
Gold-digging is one of the worst-kept secrets in society. Yes, plenty of women will tolerate marrying an ugly man for his wealth, but don't mistake it for actual carnal desire; they cheat constantly and will merely hold their noses to give the richcel starfish sex once a month.

What if he's poor and truly hideous?
Click here.

high IQ

Mods pin this

also this is also what I think when I see "outliers"

Nonsense.Even the ugliest men can get gf if they shower lots and go outside

What if he's poor and truly hideous?
Click here.
7D641EF6 1C9C 4122 9437 43C86C8CB564

Ive never saw a young ugly guy with a gf

BuT WuT aBoUt pErSoNaLiTy :soy: :soy: :soy:

also you forgot:
race

if he is white, JBW

I have seen ugly white guys get some normie tier gfs

also JBW only works if you have light eyes and hair(sorry @BrendioEEE )

Personality will always be the biggest meme in history.

I was going to prove you wrong then I realized every ugly man I know with a foid is old.

"Show me on this doll where the hallucination touched you..."

Also need to have that awesome, pussy-wetting personality, don't forget
Right! How could i forget about the importance of having a pussy wetting personality.

The real third question is:

Is he a subservient cuck?

The answer is yes.

Any white guy who isn't a 2/10 or below can go to the Philippines and get any girl he wants though

yeah it’s like when people say “I see average looking guys with girls all the time”. What they usually see is a 5/10 betabuxxing a 2/10 landwhale

Is that girlfriend not ugly? If she ugly, then no questions

Just because a guy is in a relationship with a girl doesn't mean that she is sexually attracted to him.

Massive cope, many of my Tinder experiments are done using White Meds (Spaniard, French, Italian, Etc)

He might have a big dick, just saying.

Any white guy who isn't a 2/10 or below can go to the Philippines and get any girl he wants though
I’ve done tinder experiments and haven’t had much luck in SEA, but I think I’m truly hideous 1 or 2 PSL. Filipino women are some of the ugliest in the world, brown skin like Indians, noses like Africans and height and breast development of Asians.

This is the average Filipino:
336DB442 16CB 4B70 9DB5 19D266C99908

Your future children are guaranteed incel tier.

IMO that's location-dependent if you live in ChadCity you will rarely see such unmatched couples. But I noticed in smaller towns/villages with a low chad rate you can see couples where the girl is better looking more often.

I’ve done tinder experiments and haven’t had much luck in SEA, but I think I’m truly hideous 1 or 2 PSL. Filipino women are some of the ugliest in the world, brown skin like Indians, noses like Africans and height and breast development of Asians.

This is the average Filipino:
View attachment 135179

Your future children are guaranteed incel tier.
Exactly. Filipino women are really ugly. But, to them, white men are like gold. The same way incels are with women (down to fuck any girl as long as she's not a landwhale, etc) Filipino women are with white men (willing to fuck and marry any white man who isn't ugly as shit or a fatcel). I used to know some Filipina girl on FB and she would literally be dating random white guys from POF and they were relatively ugly, but all had something in common: blue eyes, blonde hair, tall, and white.

Exactly. Filipino women are really ugly. But, to them, white men are like gold. The same way incels are with women (down to fuck any girl as long as she's not a landwhale, etc) Filipino women are with white men (willing to fuck and marry any white man who isn't ugly as shit or a fatcel). I used to know some Filipina girl on FB and she would literally be dating random white guys from POF and they were relatively ugly, but all had something in common: blue eyes, blonde hair, tall, and white.
I don’t think I could get it up to most Filipino women tbh. Any other SEA country is fine though, a lot of them have some pale skin girls that resemble Japanese/Chinese women. You are still fucking up your bloodline and you will probably get cucked if you bring her to the West. I have no way of working in SEA, so I’m screwed.

I don’t think I could get it up to most Filipino women tbh. Any other SEA country is fine though, a lot of them have some pale skin girls that resemble Japanese/Chinese women. You are still fucking up your bloodline and you will probably get cucked if you bring her to the West. I have no way of working in SEA, so I’m screwed.
your white genes mixed with some ugly dark whore's genes might create an exotic looking daughter. Probably would create a super abominable male though.

Those are bad things. The female mantra is Tall, DARK, and Handsome.

your white genes mixed with some ugly dark whore's genes might create an exotic looking daughter. Probably would create a super abominable male though.
Have a whore daughter (all hapa foids are whores) and a incel son. Yeah, I’m going to get on that.

Massive cope, many of my Tinder experiments are done using White Meds (Spaniard, French, Italian, Etc)
JFL but you dont look med at all, you look castizo or lightskin central asian turk JFL

if I saw a pic of you without knowing you, I wouldve thought Jew or Arab, not gentile white:lul:

JFL but you dont look med at all, you look castizo or lightskin central asian turk JFL

if I saw a pic of you without knowing you, I wouldve thought Jew or Arab, not gentile white:lul:
Cringe and Bluepilled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back