Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Failed At Both Social Life & Academics, Then You Aren't Incel, YOU ARE A FAILED NORMIE!

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is another elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. In relation to all my "anti-neet" threads I keep seeing so called incels replying as if they can only get minimum wage jobs and can never get a promotion or another job. That leaves me to believe that you have little to no academic qualifications, and that confuses me greatly because since I didn't have a social life, my only options were to be good at academics to secure an enjoyable future for myself, I gave up on my teens and 20's and decided I'd have to "start living" in my 30's.

How the fuck does one end up having a shitty social life AND STILL BE AN ACADEMIC FAILURE. That shit doesn't add up, YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE ACADEMICS, that's your fault, and from my perspective your inceldom doesn't count.

Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass, but the term neet would in a sense be falsely applied if used to define those individuals because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. They really can't work. Neetdom is spoken about as a LIFESTYLE CHOICE.

Most guys calling themselves neets are speaking about it in a way that implies choice, that they are doing so on purpose and its a "better strategy" than becoming a "wage slave". So a physically disabled and/or mentally disabled man isn't really a neet, he isn't choosing not to work, he is literally incapable of working effectively.

THE REST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES. You were trying to "play both sides", you spent too much time trying to fit in and not enough time trying to excel academically, even when you knew "it was over for you". I think by at least 13 one should be competent enough to "know their lane in life", to be able to see what choices would yield the best benefit and which "routes" one currently lacks access to or may never gain access to. Like I said before, I started to notice pretty early in life that I was never really going to have much of a social life, so I abandoned it completely and focused to the best of me ability on my academics, if you failed at academics even when having no social life, and you had no significant disabilities, then you are just a failed normie.

Last edited:
some people are too low IQ to go into the financially rewarding fields of university

Also cucked for not acknowledging the NEET masterrace. Anyone who considers it a plus to work for zog as opposed to a minus is scum in my view. That's not to say all wagecucks are scum, just those who considers it a morally superior path when it's in fact a morally inferior one.

You completely ignore the fact that some people are just stupid. Doesn't matter how hard they try, they just are dumb and no amount of studying will be worth the effort.

Cope. NEETs are the true geniuses of society.
C1DB5A8D EC6C 413B 8E5D 3AE4998A3E7A

How the fuck does one end up having a shitty social life AND STILL BE AN ACADEMIC FAILURE. That shit doesn't add up, YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE ACADEMICS, that's your fault, and from my perspective your inceldom doesn't count.
What if you are born with a low IQ?
Intelligence is not the result of reading books, it is a heritable trait as much as looks are.

Internet addiction.

you can be ugly and stupid.
it's a :bluepill: way of think the belief that if someone is ugly then he must be smart or have other qualities

some people are too low IQ to go into the financially rewarding fields of university

Also cucked for not acknowledging the NEET masterrace. Anyone who considers it a plus to work for zog as opposed to a minus is scum in my view. That's not to say all wagecucks are scum, just those who considers it a morally superior path when it's in fact a morally inferior one.

Gigacope.

There's plenty of jobs out there where you don't need to be supervised by anyone or work for a fixed 9 to 5 slave wage check.

Too bad everyone can't be as high iq as @BlkPillPres

you can be ugly and stupid.

JFL I literally said this in my post, can you guys not fucking read, your clear biases are showing, you aren't even reading the post I'm sure, just arguing based on the title

What if you are born with a low IQ?
Intelligence is not the result of reading books, it is a heritable trait as much as looks are.

You completely ignore the fact that some people are just stupid. Doesn't matter how hard they try, they just are dumb and no amount of studying will be worth the effort.

Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass

You completely ignored certain sections of my post I made purposefully to address obvious exceptions.

Last edited:
Extremely low IQ thread.

Most incels are traumatized, broken people. I had literal panic attacks when I was in college while younger, and quit because of them. Now I'll try to get back in college at fucking 30 out of desperation because blue-collar jobs are an absolute hell and my only academic accomplishment so far is a 2 year course that allows me to be an English teacher, which I also don't want to do because dealing with the public, more especifically middle to upper classs white JBs, is suicide fuel to me.

Being successful academically is also not solely dependent on IQ, or free time. It has to do with conscientiousness as well. Which most incels don't have in any satisfactory level (including me).

"Incels have more time to study because they aren't busy with parties, etc" is largely a myth as well. Some guys are so high IQ they start disregarding anything sexual or social, but that's EXTREMELY rare. What usually happens is: you get jaded, broken and utterly unmotivated after 20+ years as an ugly ostracized and sex- and relationship-starved incel, which makes being successful at anything much harder than it is to some normie or Chad.

I also believe the reason women largely do better than men in education in general nowadays has do do with that. Back when I had women in my social circle, there was one who told me about her life while studying to get into uni (in Brazil there are admission tests done by the government, like in Japan).

"So, I just studied from Monday to Friday, and then went out and got myself a cute guy to fuck".

It's literally like that. Women don't get to feel depressed and jaded, nor do they have to waste time thinking about strategies and trying hard to get sex. They just snap their fingers and get it. And notice that Tinder didn't even exist yet by the time she told me that. Imagine nowadays.

Last edited:
I consider myself a mentalcel, but my autism my whole life would fuck me over, nobody wants to be my friend but now im trying to turn that around. Im meeting up with this dude i met on minecraft saturday so that should be good.

Forgive me for not being as great as you ascending from the supermarket to become a low level leader in the workplace. Some of us are not smart or NT (mostly this) enough to make it in full-time jobs. I’m glad that you overcame your Asperger’s/ADHD-I but not everyone can do that, we all have different abilities or inabilities. Academically I’m alright but most jobs nowadays are about teamwork and office politics, my looks plus executive function deficits make me a one and done. After one month, I’m inrelieved, involuntary relieved from my job.

Most incels are traumatized, broken people. I had literal panic attacks when I was in college while younger, and quit because of them.

1. What caused the panic attacks

2. You guys are just sounding weak willed to me, like wtf just get over yourself, you have shit to do. Nothing could have made me left school, I don't see how you guys even get bullied, I fought guys that were much larger than me to prevent that shit, I lost but they never tried any shit again because they knew I wouldn't take it lying down and I would "be a problem" for them.

Its your fault if you get bullied tbh, depends on the situation though, if you are going to a deliquent school and the guys bullying you have gang affiliations I wouldn't advise you to fight back, but there are avenues you can take to make them stop other than fighting them.

Being successful academically is also not solely dependent on IQ, it has to do with conscientiousness as well. Which most incels don't have in any satisfactory level (including me).

I've always been paranoid, when the slightest mistake in a social interaction will make you be seen as weird and possibly be made fun of I don't see how you don't become "conscientiousness"

Extremely low IQ thread.

Most incels are traumatized, broken people. I had literal panic attacks when I was in college while younger, and quit because of them. Now I'll try to get back in college at fucking 30 out of desperation because blue-collar jobs are an absolute hell and my only academic accomplishment so far is a 2 year course that allows me to be an English teacher, which I also don't want to do because dealing with the public, more especifically middle to upper classs white JBs, is suicide fuel to me.

Being successful academically is also not solely dependent on IQ, or free time. It has to do with conscientiousness as well. Which most incels don't have in any satisfactory level (including me).

"Incels have more time to study because they aren't busy with parties, etc" is largely a myth as well. Some guys are so high IQ they start disregarding anything sexual or social, but that's EXTREMELY rare. What usually happens is: you get jaded, broken and utterly unmotivated after 20+ years as an ugly ostracized and sex- and relationship-starved incel, which makes being successful at anything much harder than it is to some normie or Chad.

I also believe the reason women largely do better than men in education in general nowadays has do do with that. Back when I had women in my social circle, there was one who told me about her life while studying to get into uni (in Brazil there are admission tests done by the government, like in Japan).

"So, I just studied from Monday to Friday, and then went out and got myself a cute guy to fuck".

It's literally like that. Women don't get to feel depressed and jaded, nor do they have to waste time thinking about strategies and trying hard to get sex. They just snap their fingers and get it. And notice that Tinder didn't even exist yet by the time she told me that. Imagine nowadays.
Perfectly said.

It's ironic that "an academic" made such a low IQ thread.

Some of us are not smart or NT (mostly this) enough to make it in full-time jobs. I’m glad that you overcame your Asperger’s/ADHD-I but not everyone can do that

Sorry I call BS, I'm not special, I'm a lot worse than a lot of you, I just had certain circumstances that left me no choice, for example my parents aren't going to support some guy who is just at home all day doing nothing, I would be put out, so I had no choice but to improve myself, its not that you guys can't do what I have, ITS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE A SAFETY NET WHICH GIVES YOU THE EXCUSE NOT TO REALLY TRY.

Anybody can do almost anything, most poeple would say they could never kill someone, put them in a life or death situation and watch them magically do what was "impossible" for them to do. Its not that you guys CAN'T do what I do, its that YOU DON'T HAVE TO, that you use that lack of pressure, that lack of urgency, as an excuse to not bother really try.

Let any of your parents start operating like mines, put you out, and I bet after a few days on the street, you'll magically turn your life around JFL.

Sorry I call BS, I'm not special, I'm a lot worse than a lot of you, I just had certain circumstances that left me no choice, for example my parents aren't going to support some guy who is just at home all day doing nothing, I would be put out, so I had no choice but to improve myself, its not that you guys can't do what I have, ITS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE A SAFETY NET WHICH GIVES YOU THE EXCUSE NOT TO REALLY TRY.

Anybody can do almost anything, most poeple would say they could never kill someone, put them in a life or death situation and watch them magically do what was "impossible" for them to do. Its not that you guys CAN'T do what I do, its that YOU DON'T HAVE TO, that you use that lack of pressure, that lack of urgency, as an excuse to not bother really try.

Let any of your parents start operating like mines, put you out, and I bet after a few days on the street, you'll magically turn your life around JFL.
You're posting like a Hollywood movie.

>I'm not special, but I struggled and turned my life around. If I can do it, anyone can.

1. What caused the panic attacks
A life of traumatic experiences and rejection due to being an ugly male.

2. You guys are just sounding weak willed to me, like wtf just get over yourself, you have shit to do.
Yeah, I know the drill. "Just man up, bro". I could use the same argument to call pretty much anyone here a volcel. "You're weak willed bro, did you even approach 10.000 girls already? Fucking weak-willed volcel". But this is not reasonable. Also, like aforementioned, people have different life experiences and capacities to deal with shit. I didn't feel like putting effort back then, and still don't feel like it now (but will anyway since there's not much choice at this point), sorry for not "manning up" like a society that hates me wants me to.

Its your fault if you get bullied tbh
Really? You sound like a typical macho type conservative to me. My father is also like that.

"What, 30 years of being an ugly fucker going through traumatic experiences and rejection daily, as well as missing all the developmental milestones due to your ugliness, made you broken and unmotivated? Well too bad, just man up and do what a man has to do anyway".

You guys should focus that type of shit on women a bit for a change. Reprehend them for not "womaning up" and being decent wives and mothers instead of the whores they're now.

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly believe that those who think going NEET and refusing to work will somehow allow them to harm or crumble society are complete retards. Just wanted to say this.

I was majoring in English Literature Teaching until two months ago. My job was practically ready, my aunt had offered me a job in the high school she currently owns. It seemed like it was going to pay well too. But I dropped out a couple of weeks ago.

I agree that you should careermaxx to death if you are just.. unattractive maybe?? But when you are truly UGLY.. even focusing on your studies is hard. Constantly thinking about how people perceive you... how they feel better about themselves with a sigh of relief when they look at your face.. It's hard. At least for me. I figured I couldn't handle it in the long run and just left.

The only job I find suitable for myself is being a garbage man. I did it for a little while in 2016. And it surprisingly felt good. It felt like home. I belong in the trash.

college is a rip br0. how is going 20k into debt with 6% interest (conservative estimate) going to improve my life? i was going to major in psych what would that had done for my life? not everyone likes math or computers and basically everything else is worthless. also 50% of college grads are unemployed or underemployed. why do you even care about other peoples life choices so much? its almost like you're trying to prove your worth or something. we get it you love working 4 ur corporate overlords and bragging about it on loser forums. cool 4 u.

You're posting like a Hollywood movie.

>I'm not special, but I struggled and turned my life around. If I can do it, anyone can.

Its more like, I don't have weak will parents willing to support my laziness so I have no choice but to actually try else I'll be homeless. This isn't some "there's always hope" thing, this is a "you guys are just excusing yourselves because you have the choice to make excuses" thing. Don't conveniently skip over the point of my post.

You guys have the ability to make excuses, if you had parents like mines you would not have that choice, improve yourself or be homeless, life is pretty straightforward with that ultimatum now isn't it? JFL.

There might be some on here that fit that description but I and others have been out there and tried it. In my case, there was no safety net so I was under sink or swim and boy, did I sink! Admittedly I never have to work again due to an inheritance but that was a year later so I didn’t take it easy bc I knew there was something to catch me if I fell. If some of our parents shoved us out into the unforgiving “real world”, you’d see massive failure with hints of success. Simply because you did it doesn’t mean all or even most of us could.

The only job I find suitable for myself is being a garbage man. I did it for a little while in 2016. And it surprisingly felt good. It felt like home. I belong in the trash.

Actually I would not mind doing this job, people get caught up in the "prestige" of employment but I care more about the pay and how much physical output my job entails.

Garbage men in a lot of cases make more than your average teacher, they don't have very much social interactions, and the job is simple and straight forward. Still you sound a lot smarter than me tbh if you are majoring in something, I haven't even finished my bachelors yet. I'd advise you go back and finish it and stop thinking about what others think about you, because you know full well you are unattractive and most people don't like you, that's a reality whether you are a garbage man or not, might as well make good money if your ugliness is unchangeable, also having a high paying job give you the oppurtunity to surgerymaxx if you so please.

There might be some on here that fit that description but I and others have been out there and tried it. In my case, there was no safety net so I was under sink or swim and boy, did I sink! Admittedly I never have to work again due to an inheritance but that was a year later so I didn’t take it easy bc I knew there was something to catch me if I fell. If some of our parents shoved us out into the unforgiving “real world”, you’d see massive failure with hints of success. Simply because you did it doesn’t mean all or even most of us could.

JFL I just knew you were one of those guys with an inheritance smh. No wonder you think people can just jump up and say - "I'm going to be a neet" and like that they can just not work and keep living normally, life doesn't work like that for 99% of the human population. How do you not see the huge irony in you telling me - "Simply because you did it doesn’t mean all or even most of us could.". Doesn't that statement go doubly for someone who has an inheritance so they don't have to work.

Last edited:
THE REST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES. You were trying to "play both sides", you spent too much time trying to fit in and not enough time trying to excel academically, even when you knew "it was over for you". I think by at least 13 one should be competent enough to "know their lane in life", to be able to see what choices would yield the best benefit and which "routes" one currently lacks access to or may never gain access to.
I didn’t truly “learn my place” until my my late teens and even then I tried to resist. I still had hopes for the future and I refused to let my past experiences dictate my future. Of course things have changed now, but I spent all of my high school years coping. In fact I had been coping years before that. My life was nothing but sitting in classes followed laying in my bed for the rest of the day . I had unconsciously given up on life before I was 14 but consciously I still believed that things would turn out ok in the end

Would you be NEET if you lived in some welfare state that is cradle to grave, OP?

I wholeheartedly believe that those who think going NEET and refusing to work will somehow allow them to harm or crumble society are complete retards. Just wanted to say this.

I was majoring in English Literature Teaching until two months ago. My job was practically ready, my aunt had offered me a job in the high school she currently owns. It seemed like it was going to pay well too. But I dropped out a couple of weeks ago.

I agree that you should careermaxx to death if you are just.. unattractive maybe?? But when you are truly UGLY.. even focusing on your studies is hard. Constantly thinking about how people perceive you... how they feel better about themselves with a sigh of relief when they look at your face.. It's hard. At least for me. I figured I couldn't handle it in the long run and just left.

Great post

Garbage men in a lot of cases make more than your average teacher, they don't have very much social interactions, and the job is simple and straight forward.
Garbage man it is then!!! I’m not going to lie, I truly hated ELT. Riding on the back of the garbage trucks were ten times more fun. It had also constantly entailed me to engage in physical activity. It’s better than rotting away in my room, I guess.
Great post
Thank you faceandhfd

Would you be NEET if you lived in some welfare state that is cradle to grave, OP?

I would use that advantage of the system yes, but even then I would not be "neet", I would be doing online work, and likely have educational pursuits or even do a trade so I could work my way up to a more enjoyable life. That's the thing about the guys calling themselves neets on this site, they aren't even taking advantage of being a neet, you have free time and you are given free money, I'm sure there are loopholes for you to improve yourself while you are a neet, but their logic is to stay permanently a failure and live in the pit.

Being an incel makes you depressed. Being depressed makes you less productive and less likely to set and meet goals.

I've been depressed since I was 6 years old. My life has just been one big shit spiral. I made it into a STEM degree, I'm over 90% done now, but I don't even want to go into the field I studied for anymore. I thought it was a field focused on designing and creating things, but it's actually just being a somewhat more educated businessman who sells shit.

Not to mention, the industry has changed in the last 10-20 years to become more "female friendly". There's no longer hierarchy on work projects. Everyone just sits in a circle and holds hands when making decisions. A whole bunch of other feminist bullshit is just being dumped everywhere.

I just want to LDAR at this point.

Not to mention, the industry has changed in the last 10-20 years to become more "female friendly". There's no longer hierarchy on work projects. Everyone just sits in a circle and holds hands when making decisions. A whole bunch of other feminist bullshit is just being dumped everywhere.
This sounds so fucking shit lol, I am glad I gave up and became NEET instead of STEMcelling.

no, I didn't choose to ignore academia. I got fucked out of college by Medicaid.

OP, did you not see where I said I DID have to work and that the inheritance came later on? It's right in the beginning of what you quoted too!

What if I became an adjunct professor

Checkmate blkpilpresthiest

OP, did you not see where I said I DID have to work and that the inheritance came later on? It's right in the beginning of what you quoted too!

Yes I did, what does that have to do with what I said, if anything it proves my point more, because when you got the inheritance you stopped working. That's why neets saying - "just because you did it doesn't mean I can" is ironic, because that statement goes doubly for someone who can stay at home and not work, that's a lot harder to do than to get a job, it requires that you have parents willing to put up with that, and parents like that are rare.

I don't get what the point of this post is. Is it just to attack other incels? Regardless of the reasoning, we're all on this site now. I don't see any point in attacking each other over something this meaningless.

Yes I did, what does that have to do with what I said, if anything it proves my point more, because when you got the inheritance you stopped working. That's why neets saying - "just because you did it doesn't mean I can" is ironic, because that statement goes doubly for someone who can stay at home and not work, that's a lot harder to do than to get a job, it requires that you have parents willing to put up with that, and parents like that are rare.

Incorrect. Most parents are willing to put up with it because they don't have the energy to do anything about it. Parents will rationalize anything for their children unless they're just pieces of shit that bypassed nature. They can complain but at the same time they become impressed with the little effort their manchild does because their opinions drops so low.

No, I had been fired from my job and was looking for work when I found out about my inheritance. If I had never worked at all or had simply quit a job where I functioned OK because I no longer had to then I could understand your argument. Did you expect me to go through the fire again just so I could be a "productive" member of society despite showing no indication of that? Please tell me where I claimed that people can easily choose to become NEETs, all I've done is defend people who say they CAN'T function because I've been there myself.

Incorrect. Most parents are willing to put up with it because they don't have the energy to do anything about it.

Incorrect, its not that most parents would put up with it, its that most parents don't have children that would do this to begin with, most parents never get tested like that so they don't really know what they would do. But if I had a child who was at home doing nothing all day, eating up food, making a mess, bills are stacking up, etc.

Then I would tell them they have to get a job or get the fuck out, if you are going to life off of this household then you have to contribute to it.

I failed at academics because it's fucking trash not one thing i learned in high school that was pushed by the liberal cucked agenda have I needed to use in my everyday life to survive. Why would i want to go to some fuckin feminazi controlled uni where I'd get accused of raped by just looking in a females direction, where its taught to have white guilt and that white privilege exists and a place for sAfe SpAcEs. Fuck that

I did fail academics because of my failed social life.

I was the smartest kid in 5th grade, got transferred to a special class for gifted kids, was above average even there and in both I was relatively popular due to being NT. After that I went to HS, lost all my friends as they had dating lives and I didn't because of my looks, got bullied and failed and dropped out, couldn't focus at all...

Incorrect, its not that most parents would put up with it, its that most parents don't have children that would do this to begin with, most parents never get tested like that so they don't really know what they would do. But if I had a child who was at home doing nothing all day, eating up food, making a mess, bills are stacking up, etc.

Then I would tell them they have to get a job or get the fuck out, if you are going to life off of this household then you have to contribute to it.

Consider this, these parents consider chores as contributions. You are using your own righteousness instead of nature, the reality is that the relationship between parent and child is for the mutual benefit of the child for the majority of the population because that's how mammalian childrearing evolved to be.

Examine monkies, they don't expect their child to take care of them or pay rent but they will desperately try to protect their child when they're being killed by a new alpha male. The alpha male cures the female monkey's depression by fucking a new kid out of her and he also tries to protect his breed from being killed. The male monkey kid isn't kicked out once he becomes an adult, he's driven out if he tries to fuck dad's bitches or some alpha male comes and shoots up dad's crib. Most parents will deal with a lazy child as long as they don't do crazy stupid shit

I did fail academics because of my failed social life.

I was the smartest kid in 5th grade, got transferred to a special class for gifted kids, was above average even there and in both I was relatively popular due to being NT. After that I went to HS, lost all my friends as they had dating lives and I didn't because of my looks, got bullied and failed and dropped out, couldn't focus at all...

You guys are just sounding weak willed to me, like wtf just get over yourself, you have shit to do. Nothing could have made me left school, I don't see how you guys even get bullied, I fought guys that were much larger than me to prevent that shit, I lost but they never tried any shit again because they knew I wouldn't take it lying down and I would "be a problem" for them.

Its your fault if you get bullied tbh, depends on the situation though, if you are going to a deliquent school and the guys bullying you have gang affiliations I wouldn't advise you to fight back, but there are avenues you can take to make them stop other than fighting them.
Examine monkies, they don't expect their child to take care of them or pay rent

Yeah......... because they're monkeys, those things don't exist for them......

Wall of autism. Inceldom is looks/genetics, stop trying to attribute it to other factors. If you work hard in school and find a good job you are still as INCEL as if you would have dropped out and stayed a NEET. Betabuxing doesn't count, if you are incapable of garnering organic attraction (without the inscentive of money) you are incel and will stay that way. I'm not pro or anti NEET, I can understand why people choose to take either path but saying inceldom to do with your career choice is bluepilled

This is another elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. In relation to all my "anti-neet" threads I keep seeing so called incels replying as if they can only get minimum wage jobs and can never get a promotion or another job. That leaves me to believe that you have little to no academic qualifications, and that confuses me greatly because since I didn't have a social life, my only options were to be good at academics to secure an enjoyable future for myself, I gave up on my teens and 20's and decided I'd have to "start living" in my 30's.

Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass, but the term neet would in a sense be falsely applied if used to define those individuals because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. They really can't work. Neetdom is spoken about as a LIFESTYLE CHOICE.

Most guys calling themselves neets are speaking about it in a way that implies choice, that they are doing so on purpose and its a "better strategy" than becoming a "wage slave". So a physically disabled and/or mentally disabled man isn't really a neet, he isn't choosing not to work, he is literally incapable of working effectively.

THE REST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES. You were trying to "play both sides", you spent too much time trying to fit in and not enough time trying to excel academically, even when you knew "it was over for you". I think by at least 13 one should be competent enough to "know their lane in life", to be able to see what choices would yield the best benefit and which "routes" one currently lacks access to or may never gain access to. Like I said before, I started to notice pretty early in life that I was never really going to have much of a social life, so I abandoned it completely and focused to the best of me ability on my academics, if you failed at academics even when having no social life, and you had no significant disabilities, then you are just a failed normie.
I'm in academics, but it's difficult since I'm really bad at math and have social anxiety so I don't know anyone. People who had shitty adolescent years don't really have the motivation to do it and can you blame them? What does a life with good grades and an exam do when you couldn't get a gf? If you could buy happiness with money you don't have a problem, so from my perspective your inceldom doesn't count.

For me, I just really dislike getting a curriculum shoved down my throat, just to vomit it out again later on a test.

Wall of autism. Inceldom is looks/genetics, stop trying to attribute it to other factors. If you work hard in school and find a good job you are still as INCEL

Maybe you should have properly read said wall of autism, I never claimed moneymaxxing will make you not be an incel, it just gives you more choices in life. Why limit your choices when your life is already shit, I already hate having a sexless life, I can't imagine living a sexless life where I'm also broke and have no way to improve my life, I'd kill myself in that situation.

A lot of you are just destined to eventually rope by being a neet and its like you don't realize it yet.
If you could buy happiness with money you don't have a problem, so from my perspective your inceldom doesn't count.

Last time I checked InCel means INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE (celibacy relates to sex) and not INVOLUNTARILY LONELY (relates to "feeling wanted"), I've had to say this a few times to some users, but you are more InLon than InCel. I'm telling you being a TRADCON is more up your alley, because that more matches up with your goals.

JFL at the irony of considering yourself black pilled and still wanting relationships with women

You are driven by emotion not logic. How can you not see how illogical it is to accept that you are so ugly that most if not all women will find no attraction to you and still yearn to have someone genuinely "like you". Its the logical equivalent of accepting that gravity is real but still trying to jump off of a building hoping you can just glide down safely, your actions contradict your so called beliefs.

Last edited: