Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you father is balding or has a receding hairline

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
and you are already receding and/or have a similar hair pattern ( norwood) to your father, quit coping and LDAR.

Holy shit i never realised until now how doomed i am, i am only in my early 20s and my hair is already receding early badly. Ill be fucking bald at 30. sui soon i think

Its probably x 2 sui fuel for baldingcels, its truly over.

The gene is passed down from your mother's side

E.C.C.O said:

My mum's dad had a normal hairline, it's my dad and his dad who were  bald.

fuck, kill me now seriously, receding hairline, early 20s, subhuman nose, subhuman eye area, subhuman everything, can life get any more worse?

I have no baldness in my family and my hair can endure pretty much anything, you could say it's the only good genetic trait I have. Sadly it's like putting a nice wig on a giant turd.
There are some balding Chads out there, they generally just go fully bald for that Jeremy Meeks look.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
fuck, kill me now seriously, receding hairline, early 20s, subhuman nose, subhuman eye area, subhuman everything, can life get any more worse?

Do you have recessed chin or maxillae

iFartAtRoasties said:
I have no baldness in my family and my hair can endure pretty much anything, you could say it's the only good genetic trait I have. Sadly it's like putting a nice wig on a giant turd.
There are some balding Chads out there, they generally just go fully bald for that Jeremy Meeks look.

yea exactly, chad even when bald never loses.

blackpill_incel said:
Do you have recessed chin or maxillae

Well when i was at some dentist thing i was in a room full of doctors and shit and one of them recommended jaw surgery and nose surgery( its over) maybe im too retarded or something but i really dont see my jaw as much as a problem as my nose is. My nose is what makes me mostly subhuman. And as far as the chin goes, its hard to tell if i have a true recessed chin from the side angle because my subhuman nose is so big and ugly it frauds it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D56_V64Zces you can always restore your hair easily

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yea exactly, chad even when bald never loses.

Well when i was at some dentist thing i was in a room full of doctors and shit and one of them recommended jaw surgery and nose surgery( its over) maybe im too retarded or something but i really dont see my jaw as much as a problem as my nose is. My nose is what makes me mostly subhuman. And as far as the chin goes, its hard to tell if i have a true recessed chin from the side angle because my subhuman nose is so big and ugly it frauds it.

If your nose looks big and you don't have the wide ass negro African type, that means the rest of your face is downward grown (ie long midface, recessed maxillae, recessed chin, etc.)

ghostcell said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D56_V64Zces you can always restore your hair easily

holy shit lol

E.C.C.O said:

This is a complete myth. You can get it from either side.

blackpill_incel said:
If your nose looks big and you don't have the wide ass negro African type, that means the rest of your face is downward grown (ie long midface, recessed maxillae, recessed chin, etc.)

christ, kill me now pls.

yep im 21 and already have a pretty significent receding hairline, im already LDARing tho.

Virginp0wers said:
yep im 21 and already have a pretty significent receding hairline, im already LDARing tho.

LDAR is best option. its over

blackpill_incel said:

it just fucking pisses me off because if i had a normal nose id be at least average, plenty of people have told me this and knowing this myself when i see my abomination of a face in the mirror is just fucking sui fuel.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

it just fucking pisses me off because if i had a normal nose id be at least average, plenty of people have told me this and knowing this myself when i see my abomination of a face in the mirror is just fucking sui fuel.

I'm in the same situation with big nose, but rest of my face is shit too so there's that too

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

I'm in the same situation with big nose, but rest of my face is shit too so there's that too