Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you find a girlfriend who demands you sex at least ten times a day, do you think you could satisfy her?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let's say you're lucky to find a beautiful but nymphomaniac girl who doesn't care what you look like as long as you put your dick in her pussy no less than 10 times a day. And the only condition is that if you miss one session of fucking, just one, she will leave you for someone else. What would you do? How long could you last before dying of exhaustion?

I'm training for that

hope you've got antibodies that can handle AIDS

I think i would ejaculate air after a while, then my bones.

10 times a day? I think that’s very excessive. My dick and her vagina would be raw after 4 or 5 times I’d imagine. It would be more pain than pleasure.

I'm training for that
Same, it's time to rise up.

No, who would? Ejaculating that many times a day kills you.

Shit man. I can only manage to jerk off once a day, twice tops.

Let's say you're lucky to find a beautiful but nymphomaniac girl who doesn't care what you look like as long as you put your dick in her pussy no less than 10 times a day. And the only condition is that if you miss one session of fucking, just one, she will leave you for someone else. What would you do? How long could you last before dying of exhaustion?
why not insist that you can only fuck her in total darkness and for the first 2 - 3 fucks use your actual dick then for the remaining fuck sessions wear a strapon dildo or something and fuck her with that. seriously, foids are dumb sluts and she would never be able to tell the difference

Not possible. It will hurt genitals.

Sadly not, would if I could though.

Volcel if you wouldn't

If I lasted longer in bed, could I reduce the amount of times required per day? Or does it have to be 10 time regardless of the duration

Maybe on SSRIs.

I am not there to satisfy her. A females purpose is to satisfy me. I would express dominance over her.

I guess I could do it but I hardly have the time.

I could do it srs

but not with a landwhale

Cope that ain’t gonna happen lol.
I could do it srs

but not with a landwhale

I think i would ejaculate air after a while, then my bones.
only chad can ejaculate his own bone marrow at will

its doable. id just stick it in once and call that a session if i didnt feel like fucking a certain amount of times that day.

I would accept, I get sex for free. If she leaves me afterwards, at least I've HAD a girlfriend and am not a virgin anymore.

something > 0

That is an Herculean feat. No really, Hercules had a story about his sexual prowess, you're comparing the average man to a demigod.

But answering the question: No. I couldn't satisfy her because my dick is small.

No man I dont think I could, I dont jerk off that often either