Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you found a cure for inceldom would you share ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23537
  • Start date

Would you help ?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 23537

Banned
-
If you found a cure for inceldom, would you share knowing that it would just push the 80% rule to 99% if everyone had access.

Would you be ok watching fellow males suicide knowing you could have helped them ?

put on shirt you stupid whore

No, I wouldnt, because i deserve it if I found it. Nothing personal, kid

I would have shared it with incels that are based(means not cucked) and blackpilled.

No, I wouldnt, because i deserve it if I found it. Nothing personal, kid
Sometimes I doubt myself. Specialy after watching stuff like in the video. Those males are suffering hardcore.
I would have shared it with incels that are based(means not cucked) and blackpilled.
This is wishful thinking. You can't even share with your brother. Once it's out it is out. It is only a matter of time.

No unless you pay me $10,000,000

Voted no? This is literally why you inkwell. :feelsEhh:

Purpose of the video?

Yes, I'm not narcissistic

Of course i would help.

sure but there is no cure and never will be one

To all those saying yes. It would mean you would become an incel. Gigachad would use it to become YotaChad

what is she doing on youtube? she should go to myfreecams

Well, it'd be a paradox. If the cure works, then incels would be able to get women, which would lead to a shortage of available women which will create more incels. Someone has to fix that first.

there is no secret cure so it doesn't matter but I'd share it was those among you I like and you're free to do whatever you want with that information

Ascending alone doesn't feel as good

I would sell it but it will be so expensive only few incels would be able to afford it.

Yes, Galleo is a saint.

No because you know the rules, if everyone is Chad, nobody is Chad therefore sexual competence is inevitable.
I'd share it but only if those who received it were my fellowcels who were already blackpilled.

I'd be chugging blue pills as hard as I can and get therapy to forget this place ever existed ngl...

There is and i share it: Rope

Only to the truest of cels

I would find the cancer that causes it and give it to chad

i'd share it with the guys here who are my friends and nobody else. me and the niggas will be ballin

No. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Well, it'd be a paradox. If the cure works, then incels would be able to get women, which would lead to a shortage of available women which will create more incels. Someone has to fix that first.

I mean yeah if I had magical powers to change everyones genetic makeup at will I'd make myself and all you guys Gigachads.

And I'd give every actual Chad I meet incel looks to see how they cope. Because that would be very funny to me.

I'm confused, so you're saying that 80/20 rule changes to 99/1? How does that help incels? I guess it would be good for shitting on chads and chadlites