Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you found a way to make your bones grow, would you tell anyone?

Would you tell anyone?

• Total voters
micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Setting steroids and other obvious "tried and true" methods aside, let's say you stumbled upon some seemingly magical diet or exercise that made your jaw, frame, and muscles grow to Chad-like levels.

for MONEY (unless i already like you)

I would share the knowledge here first, then to my family, then to my one real-life friend.

If one of them shares it, that's none of my business pewpew.

Jfl at the third option. That’s exactly what I am.

id tell my best blackpilled bros.

nah I'd slay tbh.

only to my closest incel brethren.

I would not share it. - It could be very dangerous.
I don't know what consequences could result - if any.
By the way, there is a disease called giantism, where the bones do grow (as an adult), and eventually the person will die, because he gets so big, the heart can't keep up, and wears out and dies.

Nope...
See you later, incel boys!!!

I'd sell it for a shit ton

I would not share it. - It could be very dangerous.
I don't know what consequences could result - if any.
By the way, there is a disease called giantism, where the bones do grow (as an adult), and eventually the person will die, because he gets so big, the heart can't keep up, and wears out and dies.

Also known as acromegaly. Its a pretty cool disorder to have tbh. You get to intimidate and scare other people in your short lifespan.

Also known as acromegaly. Its a pretty cool disorder to have tbh. You get to intimidate and scare other people in your short lifespan.
Damn what a way to go, scaring the shit out of people

Only the shortcels here so they can see that it doesn't help as much as they think it does

I'd try to figure out how to make money with this shit

Setting steroids and other obvious "tried and true" methods aside, let's say you stumbled upon some seemingly magical diet or exercise that made your jaw, frame, and muscles grow to Chad-like levels.
Just create a new top 20% theory :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

would only tell @Words2_live_bye and some other good cels tbh

Pill: Even your brocels will betray you.

yes, I don't know anyone irl here so they are not competition for foids in my area

No I wouldn’t. If everyone is Chad then no one is.

I would tell only incels I trust who won't spread it to the outside world.

"Your vote will be publically visible" :feelsseriously:

Man, I would wish for nothing but to be bigger and taller. I'd still be ugly but at least I would feel like a damn man.

No i dont want to make dating harder for myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back