Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you found out you had the wuhan virus what would be the first thing you do?

What would you do first if you found out you have the wuhan virus?

• Go to the authorities and quarantine yourself

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Go to a location with tons of people and begin spreading it as much as you can

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Personally I'd go to my college and """unknowingly""" spread it to the thousands of other people there. Fuck those normies, they can enjoy their chink virus

Only a retard would answer this question on a public forum

Only a retard would answer this question on a public forum
Lol chances are none of us are gonna get the virus so it's just a completely fantasy based question, like if I asked "how would you slay a dragon?"

As always,
continue rotting.

Nothing. I would gladly accept my fate.

bruh water is wet

Go to a location with tons of people chads and begin spreading it as much as you can

Fuck those normies

I'd hit a few night clubs and do a little PUA game.

I'd rot until death.

Cough and spit on foids everytime i get da chance

Go to main square places tbh.

I would go to populated markets (in Minecraft).

Hit the shopping mall (in Persona 3)

Tell the news, they might wanna talk to me.

I wonder how many people one has killed by spreading virus's and not realized it? Yet us incels that stay inside are the evil ones.

Lol chances are none of us are gonna get the virus so it's just a completely fantasy based question, like if I asked "how would you slay a dragon?"

Doesn't matter. Odds are I'm not gonna get guns, ammo, and body armor, but for me to say "Man if I had some weapons and armor I would go ER" is still against forum rules.

I read that the average coronavirus infected person spreads the virus to 4 other people before they get well or die.

if my dick can't be in a woman, my virus will be

I would ask a rabbi for guidance in finding a woman and shake his hand!

Go to a liberal women’s group and cough all over them then go to a doctorcel to be treated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back