Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get a girlfriend somehow, would you make her pay for all the rejections, years of loneliness... or be thankful to her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

would you take revenge on her?

• yes I'd abuse her in return for all I've suffered

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • no, I'd be nice since she didn't reject me

Votes: 46 69.7%

• Total voters
all foids have to be regularly beaten so that they behave so being 'nice' to them is never an option :feelsokman: :blackpill:
I'd be abusive over a nice pussy not even for a payback sake, but foid would rather stay with me if I was that. They hate manginas.
This is the real redpill. Women stick to violent men like white on rice (or vice versa, see what I did there?). Opposite of what you might intuit, women have an almost infinite tolerance for abuse, and a very finite tolerance for benignity. Men who beat women enjoy perpetual success with women. But be nice enough to any woman and she'll eventually deem you unworthy.

I guarantee everyone here will simp for her.

Those rejections simply mean I could never trust or truly love her. I'd simply take every day together as possibly the last, just enjoy the ride with zero expectations of loyalty.

Those rejections simply mean I could never trust or truly love her. I'd simply take every day together as possibly the last, just enjoy the ride with zero expectations of loyalty.
high iq but kinda bleak :feelsbadman:

high iq but kinda bleak :feelsbadman:
Yeah a foid could (JFL) actually approach me wanting to get to know me/date and I'd just assume she was either trying to steal from me or did it as a dare from her friends. It's just the opposite of the rest of my life as an invisible guy that I could never imagine it so I assume the worst.

after high school, getting a gf is COPE

you'll never have a virgin
After Junior High idiot. Most before freshmen yeah in High School are not virgins.

If she genuinely liked me and cared for me then I would definitely appreciate it and be a good partner. My oneitis was short, chubby and average looking but I liked her a lot bc she was the only girl (except family) who talked to me like I was a human being and didn’t insult me or anything
Exactly this but because I know the evil nature of all foids, I'm abusing her.
have fun trying to pair bond with a whore who craves chad but settled with you.

this tbh

I would not abuse her, I don't take enjoyment out of that.

But I wouldn't be able to treat her as I would have treated a virgin high school sweetheart in my bluepilled teen years (like a princess).
I would be nice to her, treat her with respect and kindness, but nothing extra romantic. It is only for teen romances between virgins.
I wouldn't marry her, I definitely wouldn't have kids with her, and I would cheat on her without a heartbeat if given the opportunity.
It sounds cruel, but just as a foid is unable to pair bond after decades on the cock carousel, I also lost most of my romantic urges after decades of inceldom. Sucks.

I wouldn't be able to actually fall in love with her, admire her and stuff like that
The difference between her past and my past would especially trouble me.

She would have to be extremely loyal, kind and loving (almost like a mommy gf, satisfying all my sexual desires) to change my attitude.

I would not abuse her, I don't take enjoyment out of that.

But I wouldn't be able to treat her as I would have treated a virgin high school sweetheart in my bluepilled teen years (like a princess).
I would be nice to her, treat her with respect and kindness, but nothing extra romantic. It is only for teen romances between virgins.
I wouldn't marry her, I definitely wouldn't have kids with her, and I would cheat on her without a heartbeat if given the opportunity.
It sounds cruel, but just as a foid is unable to pair bond after decades on the cock carousel, I also lost most of my romantic urges after decades of inceldom. Sucks.

I wouldn't be able to actually fall in love with her, admire her and stuff like that
The difference between her past and my past would especially trouble me.

She would have to be extremely loyal, kind and loving (almost like a mommy gf, satisfying all my sexual desires) to change my attitude.
high IQ ngl

If she's an old used rostie that wants me to betabux her I'll treat her bad, if she's a teen virgin non-rostie that doesn't care if I betabux I'll treat her good.

I'd certainly test the waters

It's not an equation, that's not how psychology works

Retarded Thread

Abusing is very low iq. If you actually ascend, then do your best to keep her. Then don't come back here

Depends, is she a bitch? Does she give me sex when I ask for it? Tons of factors consider here.