Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you get a girlfriend who gives you sex regularly on the condition to stop faping forever, would you it?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If it was me, I think I could handle that as long as she was loyal.

What kind of question is this, if I had gf I wouldn't fap and just use all my sexual energy on her. If I fap it would be a bad investment as that's one less sex session that could drive her away from wanting to be with me (barley fuck her etc).

Depends on the package she comes with. Is she a bitch? Does she bring me problems? Does she constantly give me stress? All factors that need to be weighed in. Also the reason I dont see myself getting a girlfriend at all cause all women seem to have at least one of the above. Love is a shit show

If you had a personal chef who cooked you gourmet meals regularly on the condition you stop eating Top Ramen from a microwave, would you it?

Yes

Lately fapping only makes me more miserable

Yes. I would like it a lot.

Yes I can’t stop fapping because I can’t get over I’m a virgin. Once I lose it to a girlfriend I’ll stop

This shouldn’t even be a question

I would fuck her 24/7

Dumbest shit I've read here today tbh ngl

If you had a personal chef who cooked you gourmet meals regularly on the condition you stop eating Top Ramen from a microwave, would you it?

I mean really, these threads are silly.

Confused Jacksonville Jaguars fan in stands

i am NoFap either way so who cares

Yes, if she will have sex with me when I want to.