Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get eye contact from women, you shouldn't be here.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Women don't ever look at ugly guys or at least don't let ugly guys see them looking. If random foids on the street give you eye contact for any reason (repeat, any reason), you're still in the running and you shouldn't consider yourself an incel.

Eye feature

Why do I have the feeling that OP gets eye contact from women:woke::feelstastyman:

OP probably slayer

i was taking the picture

Women don't ever look at ugly guys or at least don't let ugly guys see them looking. If random foids on the street give you eye contact for any reason (repeat, any reason), you're still in the running and you shouldn't consider yourself an incel.

View attachment 190990

What the fuck are you on about. Foids love to look at Incels in Disgust.

If a woman makes eye contact with me she gets scared and avoid me like the plague next time

@Uglyme

What happened with the janitor man? dont leave us with a cliffhanger

Females look at me but just for split second and then avert eyes with fear.

What the fuck are you on about. Foids love to look at Incels in Disgust.
I mean come on man, why would they want to check out a subhuman specimen. OP is right.

Yeah I get eye contact, but not favorable eye contact. Not the kind that's inviting or friendly.

I pity this girl. She would be beautiful if she got her eyes corrected.
Why would you pity her? She’s in a prison jump suit, probably done something stupid and is hooked on meth. She’d get laid and worshipped even with her eyes messed up. Some guy would think it’s hot because she’s “unique” looking, jfl.

I mean come on man, why would they want to check out a subhuman specimen. OP is right.
It's not that they don't look at subhumans (how would they know if it's Chad or subhuman if they don't look?) but they will never let you catch them looking at you unless they want your attention.

Females look at me but just for split second and then avert eyes with fear.
I never get this. I can walk past a thousand women and never get eye contact even for a nanosecond. Why would they avert their eyes with fear? How many thousands of ugly men do they walk past every day?

Yeah I get eye contact, but not favorable eye contact. Not the kind that's inviting or friendly.
All eye contact is inviting in some context. Random women on the street want you, but you're rotting here. Why would you do that to yourself?

Cope tbh but foids don’t look at me.

Foids vanish when they are near me

teracope gatekeeping

This is very true. Women show eye contact when interested in you.

If a woman makes eye contact with me she gets scared and avoid me like the plague next time

Ive had this in the workplace, my boss said people find me imtimidating.

Prob the ogreface

I have gotten eye contact and then gotten rejected by the girls when I tried to cold approach.

View attachment 190990
Retarded thread ngl

How did she reject u (in a friendly way?). And where did it happen(supermarket, bar)

Outside a gym. She was cold, and answered in very short sentences.

I get no eye contact from foids, but this is a dumb thing to go by.

Lmao reminds me of olschool cringe redpill thinking. "Oh a women asked you a question or looked at you for 0,1 seconds? OMG SHE WANTS YOUR DICK BRO GO GET IT!!!
Fuck you OP and your retarded gatekeeping

Unless ur legit 0/10. The day after i got a surgery on my nose (it wasn't aesthetical btw) my face was deformed af and a lot of women on the streets looked at me with disgust and laughed

If you have ever talked to a woman you should not be here.

If you live near women you shouldn't be here.

If you exist on the same planet as a woman you shouldn't be here.

They make eye contact with you the same way you would make eye contact with a 400 lbs. woman eating her fifth double big mac at the McDick's: with judgmental disgust.

I pity this girl. She would be beautiful if she got her eyes corrected.
never feel bad for foids, buddy boyo

Mariana Trench IQ so according to your standards I am fakecel despite being a 24 yo KHHV

I don’t. They frantically pull out their cell phone or looks at an invisible stain on their shirt or peer into the sky looking for Superman.

They will but only once, they won’t look again. And if they look away when you look at them that is the clearest sign of disgust. When chad makes eye contact they keep it until he looks away.

When chad makes eye contact they keep it until he looks away.
I think it depends on the woman's attractiveness. Attractive women show more subtle IOI's.

They will but only once, they won’t look again. And if they look away when you look at them that is the clearest sign of disgust. When chad makes eye contact they keep it until he looks away.
This happens with women who lack confidence too even if the guy is chad.

I get eye contact from people of every gender and age but it isn't good one.

Retarded thread ngl
Agreed, This is probably the lowest IQ thread I have seen In my 3 years here(4+ plus months of active usership& 3 years lurking). Think about it this way, if you go to a freak Circus Show. You go in bemusement & Simultaneous Disgust, Kinda like a morbid Curiosity. Do you honestly think if a foid looks at the freakshow(in this case us) they would fuck us?

I'm yet to find a foid who doesn't looks through me with soul crushing, balls shriveling, spine chilling hate, contempt and disgust. Fuck this subhuman life.

They make eye contact with you the same way you would make eye contact with a 400 lbs. woman eating her fifth double big mac at the McDick's: with judgmental disgust.
i get this look sometimes.They are so filled with disgust for me that they look once or twice and then shudder.it's over if you are a suphaman

OP's got it backwards. it's that if you are average or slightly below average you become invisible in public because nothing really stands out about you. a truecel is very noticeable at first sight and will get plenty of stares from people like a freak. ofc this is not a good thing and nothing to be proud of.