[Experiment] If you got a girlfriend, and she said she won't have sex until marriage, would you agree?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★★★
10d 7h 31m
Let's say you meet that female who claims she is a virgin and she becomes your girlfriend, but will only have sex after you get married. Would you accept? You don't know if she is or not a virgin. Also, remember, you say and we all claim Awalt, so her being attracted and fucked by a Chad is not out of the question. But you don't know if that will happen or if it will happen. It could, but it also couldn't.

I don't think we would be okay with it, at least I wouldn't. I want to have sex if I ever get a girlfriend, this whole "virgin until marriage" is medieval bullshit. And remember that Chad can make her completely change her mind and have sex with him even if they are not even in a relationship.

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Officer
★★★
29d 5h 51m
Yes if I really like her I've waited really long anyway

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

I'm done. Goodbye.
★★★★★
149d 5h 13m
Ofc.
Better than never having sex.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
17d 23h 34m
No. I have no interest in getting married.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
67d 3h 37m
I'd be ok with it. As a general concept I am completely against marriage because you will lose half your stuff/ house and if/when she cheats on you, you can't just kick her out or just leave her, you're stuck with a whore.

But in my context I have no money, so It's no skin off my back

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★★★
10d 7h 31m
Yeah, but you could get cucked without knowing. You don't know if she fucked other guys before you and you can't find out.

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Officer
★★★
29d 5h 51m
Yeah, but you could get cucked without knowing. You don't know if she fucked other guys before you and you can't find out.
Yh that's what happened to a family friend

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★★★
10d 7h 31m
Yh that's what happened to a family friend
So she could have fucked others, but with you it's no sex until marriage. I don't think it's a good deal

Jazavac

Jazavac

★★★★★
70d 11h 22m
No. Relationships require a lot of upkeep. Investing a few years of my time into a hole is a shit deal because I can get sex way cheaper than that. No sex until marriage made sense in the past because marriage was a transfer of ownership from the father to the husband, now it's a way to give a foid leverage over you and make money for some jew by buying an overpriced metal circle.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Incel praxis shouldn't be LDAR
★★
12d 8h 30m
Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
★★★★★
16d 19h 25m
If I know for sure I won't get cucked, and if I also know for sure she's a virgin, then yes, I would wait until marriage, otherwise no.

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
4d 18h 45m
Yes then one day I would get her drunk and break her hymen. Simple as

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
49d 4h 39m
No because as you said, there is a chance that I will get cucked. Also, if a foid says that she is trying to cuck you.

Urekkim

Urekkim

【 20y Half White- Ricecel 】Based Lonercel
★★
12d 12h 11m
No, I would be sceptical af. Its tax money for foids.

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★★★★
13d 18h 46m
I wouldnt trust her a one little bit.
I would agree tho, nothing to lose

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Officer
14d 10h 35m
This is an easy one since there’s nothing to gain from marrying me.

Pixycel

Pixycel

<<this twisted game needs to be reset>>
★★
11d 11h 23m
If I know for sure I won't get cucked, and if I also know for sure she's a virgin, then yes, I would wait until marriage, otherwise no.
yea I would only wait for a virgin girl that I trusted tbh and even then I would be paranoid and skeptical as shit.
Yes then one day I would get her drunk and break her hymen
next evaluation of humanity IQ.
I'll just end up doing this.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
36d 15h 58m
The whole premise is retarded also AWALT and hell no.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
★★★★★
83d 22h 23m
Yes but only if we are equally yoked

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Veteran
★★★★
10d 7h 31m
That's the thing. You don't know and you can't find out. She may be legit, or she might be lying to marry you and then take all your shit.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
143d 15h 59m
Let's say you meet that female who claims she is a virgin and she becomes your girlfriend, but will only have sex after you get married. Would you accept? You don't know if she is or not a virgin. Also, remember, you say and we all claim Awalt, so her being attracted and fucked by a Chad is not out of the question. But you don't know if that will happen or if it will happen. It could, but it also couldn't.

I don't think we would be okay with it, at least I wouldn't. I want to have sex if I ever get a girlfriend, this whole "virgin until marriage" is medieval bullshit. And remember that Chad can make her completely change her mind and have sex with him even if they are not even in a relationship.
no, cause I have too much money cant risk divorce rape. never gonna be legally married
No. Relationships require a lot of upkeep. Investing a few years of my time into a hole is a shit deal because I can get sex way cheaper than that. No sex until marriage made sense in the past because marriage was a transfer of ownership from the father to the husband, now it's a way to give a foid leverage over you and make money for some jew by buying an overpriced metal circle.
this too

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

24 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★
14d 12h 36m
Only if she is a virgin like me

hikicel

hikicel

Recruit
★★★★
9d 19h 29m
Yes premarital sex is one of the major problems of modern society

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★
17d 8h 34m
I'm fucking her with or without consent.

She gave It to chad the same night she met hum, "wait till marriage" literally means she sees you as an unattractive beta.

She either gives me her pussy or i'm taking her life, i'm sex starved AF, GIVE ME THE PUSSY HOE.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 16h 3m
Hell yes! Volcel if I wouldn’t.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
78d 3h 21m
Ofc.
Better than never having sex.
Future cucks I see, your logic is really off, how the fuck would you know if she's fucking other guys?, are you going to follow her around all day?, bug her phone with a gps tracker and a virus to read her texts?

No woman today is "saving herself", if she isn't trying to fuck you, she doesn't want to fuck you

If I know for sure I won't get cucked
And you won't ever know for sure, so stop using mental gymnastic hypotheticals to accept such a cucked deal, if you think any woman who plans on marrying you is going to wait till you are married to find out if you are "good in the sack" you are an idiot, women enjoy sex, they want a husband that can please them, if she's not trying to fuck you, then she doesn't want to fuck you ever

This is common sense, do you really expect a woman to STAY MARRIED to a man who can't even make her orgasm once?

Exactly, marriage is no longer a good deal anymore and on top of that you can get sex for much cheaper anyways

Last edited:
autism kills

autism kills

late for the sky
★★
63d 9h 6m

@BlkPillPres Thoughts on the millionaire that married this whore?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
78d 3h 21m
View attachment 346372

@BlkPillPres Thoughts on the millionaire that married this whore?
Obvious cuck

Rule #1 - Don't get married

Rule #2 - Marriage is for "broke niggas"

You should never get married, but getting married when you are rich is beyond retarded, you literally have no reason to get married, you can have any woman you want, this dude was cucking himself waiting for months to fuck a woman that has had one night stands, when he could have been fucking 10's everyday

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

there's no mog like bone
★★★★
86d 8h 55m
sure but my mom would have to inspect her hymen

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★
7d 14h 34m
Maybe. If she's a complete whore who was being spitroasted 15 minutes before finding me, it's a tough sell.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
125d 18h 48m
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
37d 38m
she won't have sex with me but will do with chad :feelsclown:

that wait until marriage thing is such a bs, when women are attracted to you, they will WANT to have sex with you.

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★
7d 14h 34m
AWALT slips my mind sometimes ngl

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
24d 23h 9m

I would ask her if she is KHHV. Otherwise I'm not going to marry some lying bitch for pussy.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
84d 16h 4m
No, I wouldn't have agreed to be her boyfriend in the first place. I doubt she would just spring that on me after we committed to one another.

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★
14d 11h 34m
The sex after the marriage would probably be shit with a woman like that.

Luthercel

Luthercel

It's over for biblecels
★★★
3d 8h 55m
Well im forbiden by god to do so, I have no choice.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Proud MSTOW
★★★★★
59d 17h 28m
If she's a virgin, yes.

Sad_Eunuch

Sad_Eunuch

Recruit
★★★
6d 14h 16m
Yes, just gotta negotiate with her. Fine no vaginal sex before marriage, but no reason why she can't offer BJ's and anal.

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★
24d 4h 52m
Id say yes and do literally anything i can to monitor her without getting caught. Cameras, bugs, you name it

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
20d 7h 23m
I would do imam nikah ez