Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you got a girlfriend, and she said she won't have sex until marriage, would you agree?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Let's say you meet that female who claims she is a virgin and she becomes your girlfriend, but will only have sex after you get married. Would you accept? You don't know if she is or not a virgin. Also, remember, you say and we all claim Awalt, so her being attracted and fucked by a Chad is not out of the question. But you don't know if that will happen or if it will happen. It could, but it also couldn't.

I don't think we would be okay with it, at least I wouldn't. I want to have sex if I ever get a girlfriend, this whole "virgin until marriage" is medieval bullshit. And remember that Chad can make her completely change her mind and have sex with him even if they are not even in a relationship.

Yes if I really like her I've waited really long anyway

Ofc.
Better than never having sex.

No. I have no interest in getting married.

I'd be ok with it. As a general concept I am completely against marriage because you will lose half your stuff/ house and if/when she cheats on you, you can't just kick her out or just leave her, you're stuck with a whore.

But in my context I have no money, so It's no skin off my back

Yeah, but you could get cucked without knowing. You don't know if she fucked other guys before you and you can't find out.

Yeah, but you could get cucked without knowing. You don't know if she fucked other guys before you and you can't find out.
Yh that's what happened to a family friend

No. Relationships require a lot of upkeep. Investing a few years of my time into a hole is a shit deal because I can get sex way cheaper than that. No sex until marriage made sense in the past because marriage was a transfer of ownership from the father to the husband, now it's a way to give a foid leverage over you and make money for some jew by buying an overpriced metal circle.

If I know for sure I won't get cucked, and if I also know for sure she's a virgin, then yes, I would wait until marriage, otherwise no.

Yes then one day I would get her drunk and break her hymen. Simple as

No because as you said, there is a chance that I will get cucked. Also, if a foid says that she is trying to cuck you.

No, I would be sceptical af. Its tax money for foids.

I wouldnt trust her a one little bit.
I would agree tho, nothing to lose

This is an easy one since there’s nothing to gain from marrying me.

If I know for sure I won't get cucked, and if I also know for sure she's a virgin, then yes, I would wait until marriage, otherwise no.
yea I would only wait for a virgin girl that I trusted tbh and even then I would be paranoid and skeptical as shit.
Yes then one day I would get her drunk and break her hymen
next evaluation of humanity IQ.
I'll just end up doing this.

The whole premise is retarded also AWALT and hell no.

Yes but only if we are equally yoked

That's the thing. You don't know and you can't find out. She may be legit, or she might be lying to marry you and then take all your shit.

Let's say you meet that female who claims she is a virgin and she becomes your girlfriend, but will only have sex after you get married. Would you accept? You don't know if she is or not a virgin. Also, remember, you say and we all claim Awalt, so her being attracted and fucked by a Chad is not out of the question. But you don't know if that will happen or if it will happen. It could, but it also couldn't.

I don't think we would be okay with it, at least I wouldn't. I want to have sex if I ever get a girlfriend, this whole "virgin until marriage" is medieval bullshit. And remember that Chad can make her completely change her mind and have sex with him even if they are not even in a relationship.
no, cause I have too much money cant risk divorce rape. never gonna be legally married
No. Relationships require a lot of upkeep. Investing a few years of my time into a hole is a shit deal because I can get sex way cheaper than that. No sex until marriage made sense in the past because marriage was a transfer of ownership from the father to the husband, now it's a way to give a foid leverage over you and make money for some jew by buying an overpriced metal circle.
this too

Only if she is a virgin like me

Yes premarital sex is one of the major problems of modern society

I'm fucking her with or without consent.

She gave It to chad the same night she met hum, "wait till marriage" literally means she sees you as an unattractive beta.

She either gives me her pussy or i'm taking her life, i'm sex starved AF, GIVE ME THE PUSSY HOE.

Hell yes! Volcel if I wouldn’t.

Ofc.
Better than never having sex.

Future cucks I see, your logic is really off, how the fuck would you know if she's fucking other guys?, are you going to follow her around all day?, bug her phone with a gps tracker and a virus to read her texts?

No woman today is "saving herself", if she isn't trying to fuck you, she doesn't want to fuck you

If I know for sure I won't get cucked

And you won't ever know for sure, so stop using mental gymnastic hypotheticals to accept such a cucked deal, if you think any woman who plans on marrying you is going to wait till you are married to find out if you are "good in the sack" you are an idiot, women enjoy sex, they want a husband that can please them, if she's not trying to fuck you, then she doesn't want to fuck you ever

This is common sense, do you really expect a woman to STAY MARRIED to a man who can't even make her orgasm once?

Exactly, marriage is no longer a good deal anymore and on top of that you can get sex for much cheaper anyways

Last edited:

@BlkPillPres Thoughts on the millionaire that married this whore?

View attachment 346372

@BlkPillPres Thoughts on the millionaire that married this whore?

Obvious cuck

Rule #1 - Don't get married

Rule #2 - Marriage is for "broke niggas"

You should never get married, but getting married when you are rich is beyond retarded, you literally have no reason to get married, you can have any woman you want, this dude was cucking himself waiting for months to fuck a woman that has had one night stands, when he could have been fucking 10's everyday

sure but my mom would have to inspect her hymen

Maybe. If she's a complete whore who was being spitroasted 15 minutes before finding me, it's a tough sell.

she won't have sex with me but will do with chad :feelsclown:

that wait until marriage thing is such a bs, when women are attracted to you, they will WANT to have sex with you.

AWALT slips my mind sometimes ngl

I would ask her if she is KHHV. Otherwise I'm not going to marry some lying bitch for pussy.

I'm fucking her with or without consent.

No, I wouldn't have agreed to be her boyfriend in the first place. I doubt she would just spring that on me after we committed to one another.

The sex after the marriage would probably be shit with a woman like that.

Well im forbiden by god to do so, I have no choice.

If she's a virgin, yes.

Yes, just gotta negotiate with her. Fine no vaginal sex before marriage, but no reason why she can't offer BJ's and anal.

Id say yes and do literally anything i can to monitor her without getting caught. Cameras, bugs, you name it

I would do imam nikah ez