Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If You got Desperate Enough, Who Would you Date?

If You got Desperate Enough, Who Would you Date?

• Single mom over 35

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Land Whale

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dyed Red Haired Feminist

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Tranny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Down syndrome foid

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Burn Victim

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
My brother is dating a single mom. Honestly, seeing the chemistry and love they seem to have for each other hurts. As a wizard I wonder how desperate I might get

I would date a burn victim with burn scars across their body. I would make them feel wanted regardless of their appearance, and just cuddle with them every night to keep them safe and protected.

Could date feminist, if pretty, just for fucking. But "mee too", so better to avoid. And single mom, if sexy, not aged to horrible, and also - only just for fucking

I'd be desperate for single mom and red hair

feminists hate ethnics because they are "misogynistic" and "controlling". Ill go for single mom tbh. Maybe they aged well

I can't really vote anything, I can't predict the future. Even in the extremely unlikely possibility, it has to be seen if I were able to have an erection and if laws will not have worsened too much in the meantime.

My brother is dating a single mom. Honestly, seeing the chemistry and love they seem to have for each other hurts. As a wizard I wonder how desperate I might get

Chemistry = your brother's need for sex + single mom's need for cock + emotional support & miscellaneous.

Sorry for being harsh, bro. :feelsbadman:

I would date a burn victim with burn scars across their body. I would make them feel wanted regardless of their appearance, and just cuddle with them every night to keep them safe and protected.
Reminder they would still reject you. Anyone who can land the poll options are fakecel

You're asking for trouble dating anybody who cares deeply about anything sociopolitical. Because the day is gonna come when they're watching the news and then they come to you like "Anoncel, how do you feel about the Slut Walk?" And even if you like the Slut Walk, the reasons why are crucial. Not worth the headache, in my opinion.

dyed red haired feminist if normal weight