Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you got Spider-Mans powers how would you use them to ascend

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Peter Parker was an incel who never would have gotten Mary Jane Watson if he had not had super powers. If you got bitten by a radioactive spider and got all of Spider Mans power, would you be a force for good or would you use it to get foids and money?

I'd fuck my oneitis with my spider-cock

Personally, im getting tired of climbing up the walls all the time!

turn myself over to north korea or iran so they can utilize me in the best way to fight against west

trap them in webs

be some sort of super high price delivery man or guy who fixes shit in places humans cant go
rate $1000 an hour

I would be a multi millionaire athlete.

Shoot my web down the alleyway to grab the nearest foid nervously jogging in lululemon with her giagantic dog and send her flying back toward me so my grotesque features could push her heartrate to the edge.

I would show a hot girl what I can do and she realize she could fuck a real Spider-Man and I would fuck and date her.
Whether she's into comics or games or movies, she would know not to tell anyone about my powers as I'm sure she would hope she has superhero children with me.

I will show my super powers to a cute girl and then ask her out, she will probably say yes due to my unique 'personality'.

I would show a hot girl what I can do and she realize she could fuck a real Spider-Man and I would fuck and date her.
Whether she's into comics or games or movies, she would know not to tell anyone about my powers as I'm sure she would hope she has superhero children with me.
You must keep your powers a secret from white Stacies

Danny Fenton’s ghost half attracted the Latino gigastacy at his school