[Experiment] If you had a button that, when pressed, makes you non existent, meaning you just completely disappear as if you were never born Would you click it?

If you had a button that, when pressed, makes you non existent, meaning you just completely disappea

• Yes

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by mоds
-
No.
As shitty as my life is, this is my only chance at making it worthwhile.
You can always kill yourself when things get too bad. You can't resurrect yourself

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
No.
You can always kill yourself when things get too bad. You can't resurrect yourself
I bet a huge % of males would though. You'd see 10-20% of the male population disappear in a year.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
I don't like suicide but if it's harmless to my family then the eternal peace sounds good ngl. My life is a fucking joke so I would press it even now I'm in a generally ok mood most of the time.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Captain
-
No man
Maybe on my deathbed because you never know how bad the afterlife can be

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
This is like my ideal scenario. I would smash it so hard and use the weight of my entire body to push down on it

wereqryan

wereqryan

Soulless Meat Puppet + Doomer + NEET + Zombie
-
NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Wizard
-
Can I keep the button for later?

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Not yet I still have unfinished business
Maybe in 10 years

GetFucked

GetFucked

Faplord Prime
-
I remember chewing out my parents for having 2+ kids when I was 12, I'd push the button no doubt. Its an easy out

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Life is a scam
-
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
Maybe at 25 but not now.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est multos homines
-
Prob when im 25

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
100 percent guarantee to work, and be completely painless? Sign me up.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est multos homines
-
I'm turning 25 next year. Should I rope by then?
Well I have 7 years left until that age which is why I chose it. If i were you, I would try late 20's-early 30's

SirIncel

SirIncel

Officer
-
No, but I'd keep the button just in case.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Veteran
-
Sometimes I wish that everyone would forget about me.Why would I want to be remembered as a subhuman so yes

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
Not immediately, there’s still some loose ends. I guarantee it will be pushed within 3 years

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
Yes. I don't think I'm suicidal though, I would press it because I'll end up not existing anyway, this just fast forwards me to it and skips all the displeasure that awaits me. There will also be missed pleasures but since I don't exist, I won't feel the displeasure of missing out.

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
-
Remake the poll,make it public and ban anyone who pressed no,99% chance they are fakecels.

RollD20

RollD20

Waiting for wizard powers.
-
Nah I would wait and see if I messed up spectacularly then press it. Going out without a fight is pointless.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
No.
@Vermilioncore

How cucked of a mindset do you have to have, to think up a hypothetical like this, if I'm going to dream up some crazy magic button in a scenario, it wipes out everything in existence, not just me.

Your button is a convoluted pointless form of suicide, you could accomplish the same feat by shooting yourself in the head or jumping off of a really tall building, no magic button required to end your existence.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
It's better that way I suppose

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Recruit
-
That button would be my number one wish. Can't fucking tolerate existence, all it is is pain.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
@Vermilioncore

How cucked of a mindset do you have to have, to think up a hypothetical like this, if I'm going to dream up some crazy magic button in a scenario, it wipes out everything in existence, not just me.

Your button is a convoluted pointless form of suicide, you could accomplish the same feat by shooting yourself in the head or jumping off of a really tall building, no magic button required to end your existence.
My button will wipe me out completely meaning that it would be as if I was never born. Every memory of me in others' minds is wiped clean. I just disappear. No sign of me ever existing. No afterlife or anything.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
No afterlife or anything.
Lol wtf, so in your hypothetical an afterlife exists, and you cuck yourself out of it, getting to heaven would be a nice consolation prize to a shitty life, but you'd deny yourself that?

Again I say, you have a cucked mindset, you don't hate existence, you hate yourself

gigacel123

gigacel123

Fuck IT
-
How many foids would click it? Maybe after all the subhumans are gone, they will be less depressed and mentally ill as they say.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
if I'm going to dream up some crazy magic button in a scenario, it wipes out everything in existence, not just me.
The funny thing is I don't really see the difference between the two. Sure it would be satisfying to destroy everything, but that's an inevitability anyway. There is no real distinction between killing yourself, and killing everyone else at the same time. The moment your consciousness ends, that's it for you either way. You wouldn't be able to admire the results of your efforts, and that desired goal will happen with or without your input, it's meaningless.

I could be wrong, but I think what you're really saying is that having the knowledge that you'd be destroying everything else as well would be the push you need to kill yourself. Sometimes that's how I feel tbh.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Ascendant Cell
-
if i can keep button for later. i wont press it right away and instead crime max. and when shit goes down press the button. if i cant keep it for later then use it right then no hesitation

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

showered every day and blackpilled
-
The trigger of a gun?

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
fuck yeah I would love to die in a painless way

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
No.
It never even began

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I would click the button if it removed all the memories of me from everyone that I know.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
No man
Maybe on my deathbed because you never know how bad the afterlife can be
Afterlife?? You fucking moron lol nigga said afterlife you actually believe in an afterlife? You fucking moron once you die thats it, stop being a religion cuck

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
What's so bad about 25:feelstrash:
It's when the average man's life ends. College is over and now you have to start thinking about finding an expired, used up roastie you're going to have to spend the rest of your life with, ruin whatever body she has left completely by making her shit out kids (50% chance of her birthing a hole, even higher if you have more than one child) and slave away for them until you die.

Spite

Spite

Commander
-
I'd probably crimemaxx and press it if I get caught

The End

The End

Wizard
-
How are you in my miiiiind?!?!?!

Lubricure

Lubricure

Catgirl Bioengineer
-
Yes, of course. Suffering for other decades is not appealing, I would smash that button with my head and quit this gay Earth.

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Recruit
-
Rather it be another big red button which makes things go boom

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Rotting autismcel
-
Not right now,once my copes become boring I would though

H

Hikikomori

Mein Herz in Flammen
-
Sounds peaceful, probably I would press it.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Legend of the Atavistic
-
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Global warming enthusiast
-
I would give anything for this, I just want to fucking check out of this nightmare existence

よっこま

よっこま

Recruit
-
Yes, the only reason I'm not killing myself is because of my parents, idk about the other people, but I really can't do this to my parents. So I'd gladly press the button, to know that I could be off this planet without my parents suffering.
Rather it be another big red button which makes things go boom
I'd probably crimemaxx and press it if I get caught