Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a button that, when pressed, makes you non existent, meaning you just completely disappear as if you were never born Would you click it?

If you had a button that, when pressed, makes you non existent, meaning you just completely disappea

• Yes

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
700-00158190en_Masterfile.jpg

No.
As shitty as my life is, this is my only chance at making it worthwhile.
You can always kill yourself when things get too bad. You can't resurrect yourself

No.
You can always kill yourself when things get too bad. You can't resurrect yourself

I bet a huge % of males would though. You'd see 10-20% of the male population disappear in a year.

I don't like suicide but if it's harmless to my family then the eternal peace sounds good ngl. My life is a fucking joke so I would press it even now I'm in a generally ok mood most of the time.

No man
Maybe on my deathbed because you never know how bad the afterlife can be

This is like my ideal scenario. I would smash it so hard and use the weight of my entire body to push down on it

Can I keep the button for later?

Not yet I still have unfinished business
Maybe in 10 years

I remember chewing out my parents for having 2+ kids when I was 12, I'd push the button no doubt. Its an easy out

Maybe at 25 but not now.

Prob when im 25

100 percent guarantee to work, and be completely painless? Sign me up.

I'm turning 25 next year. Should I rope by then?
Well I have 7 years left until that age which is why I chose it. If i were you, I would try late 20's-early 30's

No, but I'd keep the button just in case.

Sometimes I wish that everyone would forget about me.Why would I want to be remembered as a subhuman so yes

Not immediately, there’s still some loose ends. I guarantee it will be pushed within 3 years

Yes. I don't think I'm suicidal though, I would press it because I'll end up not existing anyway, this just fast forwards me to it and skips all the displeasure that awaits me. There will also be missed pleasures but since I don't exist, I won't feel the displeasure of missing out.

Remake the poll,make it public and ban anyone who pressed no,99% chance they are fakecels.

Nah I would wait and see if I messed up spectacularly then press it. Going out without a fight is pointless.

No.

@Vermilioncore

How cucked of a mindset do you have to have, to think up a hypothetical like this, if I'm going to dream up some crazy magic button in a scenario, it wipes out everything in existence, not just me.

Your button is a convoluted pointless form of suicide, you could accomplish the same feat by shooting yourself in the head or jumping off of a really tall building, no magic button required to end your existence.

It's better that way I suppose

That button would be my number one wish. Can't fucking tolerate existence, all it is is pain.

@Vermilioncore

How cucked of a mindset do you have to have, to think up a hypothetical like this, if I'm going to dream up some crazy magic button in a scenario, it wipes out everything in existence, not just me.

Your button is a convoluted pointless form of suicide, you could accomplish the same feat by shooting yourself in the head or jumping off of a really tall building, no magic button required to end your existence.
My button will wipe me out completely meaning that it would be as if I was never born. Every memory of me in others' minds is wiped clean. I just disappear. No sign of me ever existing. No afterlife or anything.

No afterlife or anything.

Lol wtf, so in your hypothetical an afterlife exists, and you cuck yourself out of it, getting to heaven would be a nice consolation prize to a shitty life, but you'd deny yourself that?

Again I say, you have a cucked mindset, you don't hate existence, you hate yourself

How many foids would click it? Maybe after all the subhumans are gone, they will be less depressed and mentally ill as they say.

if I'm going to dream up some crazy magic button in a scenario, it wipes out everything in existence, not just me.
The funny thing is I don't really see the difference between the two. Sure it would be satisfying to destroy everything, but that's an inevitability anyway. There is no real distinction between killing yourself, and killing everyone else at the same time. The moment your consciousness ends, that's it for you either way. You wouldn't be able to admire the results of your efforts, and that desired goal will happen with or without your input, it's meaningless.

I could be wrong, but I think what you're really saying is that having the knowledge that you'd be destroying everything else as well would be the push you need to kill yourself. Sometimes that's how I feel tbh.

if i can keep button for later. i wont press it right away and instead crime max. and when shit goes down press the button. if i cant keep it for later then use it right then no hesitation

The trigger of a gun?

fuck yeah I would love to die in a painless way

No.
It never even began

I would click the button if it removed all the memories of me from everyone that I know.

No man
Maybe on my deathbed because you never know how bad the afterlife can be
Afterlife?? You fucking moron lol nigga said afterlife you actually believe in an afterlife? You fucking moron once you die thats it, stop being a religion cuck

What's so bad about 25:feelstrash:

It's when the average man's life ends. College is over and now you have to start thinking about finding an expired, used up roastie you're going to have to spend the rest of your life with, ruin whatever body she has left completely by making her shit out kids (50% chance of her birthing a hole, even higher if you have more than one child) and slave away for them until you die.

I'd probably crimemaxx and press it if I get caught

Yes, of course. Suffering for other decades is not appealing, I would smash that button with my head and quit this gay Earth.

Rather it be another big red button which makes things go boom

Not right now,once my copes become boring I would though

Sounds peaceful, probably I would press it.

I would give anything for this, I just want to fucking check out of this nightmare existence