Theory If you had a gf what would you want to talk about together

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
172d 13h 51m

Ngl the couples I see irl literally spend hours a day talking to each other and spend every moment of their free time together and I have no idea how I would do that because 1. im giga autistic 2. all the substantial stuff I talk about (not like small talk about video games or whatever )with male friends/family members/etc is just stuff I find interesting but doesn't make pussy wet at all like history/literary analysis/etc

Cant imagine holding a deep conversation with females irl let alone entertaining her and maintaining a relationship indefinitely nglossus

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
103d 9h 34m
What we have in common or common interests.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
241d 10h 24m
View attachment 414123

Cant imagine holding a deep conversation with females irl let alone entertaining her and maintaining a relationship indefinitely nglossus
Thats because women aren't used for deep conversations.

Thats what "friends" are for, if such a concept existed in clown world

There is no woman on earth with any thoughts outside of their appearance, social media, or whats trending

JustinSane

JustinSane

Officer
★★
14d 20h 0m
Talk about female logic and ask why female think and act the way they do.

imsorry

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
33d 5h 52m
talking with a woman = listening to her vent 9/10 times.

they don't bring anything useful into conversations just like the children they are.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

rest, and obtain perpetual light
★★
7d 8h 20m
Pokemon and stuff of that nature

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★
2d 6h 50m
Talk? Hah. No time for that. All sex.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
25d 22h 53m
talking with a woman = listening to her vent 9/10 times.

they don't bring anything useful into conversations just like the children they are.
exactly, either that or dumb gossiping.

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
Thats because women aren't used for deep conversations.

Thats what "friends" are for, if such a concept existed in clown world

There is no woman on earth with any thoughts outside of their appearance, social media, or whats trending
Agreed Kek. also OP is coping. I thought this was a black pilled forum. Conversation doesn’t make foids pussies wet, you’re height and face does.

Anyway, OP it’s probably best to just ask simple questions, like what Barbie dolls she plays with or what tampon she uses. Idk Jfl

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
172d 13h 51m
Agreed Kek. also OP is coping. I thought this was a black pilled forum. Conversation doesn’t make foids pussies wet, you’re height and face does.

Anyway, OP it’s probably best to just asked simple questions, like what Barbie dolls she plays with or what tampon she uses. Idk Jfl
the point is that history/philosophy etc is not shit that normies talking about especially not foids so it would be awkward and autistic ngl

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★
5d 21h 32m
My next sandwich

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
69d 22h 55m
I spend most of my day talking to an imaginary girlfriend. In reality she'd probably be rolling her eyes and telling me to stfu.

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
71d 18h 8m
What we have in common or common interests.
Same tbh.

View attachment 414123

Ngl the couples I see irl literally spend hours a day talking to each other and spend every moment of their free time together and I have no idea how I would do that because 1. im giga autistic 2. all the substantial stuff I talk about (not like small talk about video games or whatever )with male friends/family members/etc is just stuff I find interesting but doesn't make pussy wet at all like history/literary analysis/etc

What I imagine in the best case:

Interests:
mostly zoology, anatomy/physiology, toxicology, criminology, history, sports like skiing/hiking, photography (these are my hobbies, would love someone who knows something about architecture etc., if she doesn't like my hobbies I don't care as long as she is at least tolerant, will also not spam, am good in listening too)

Planning:
where we are going
what we are going to eat
what we are going to watch for TV (would love to have someone to talk with during documentaries/movies, especially always dreamt of going with a girl through a zoo/aquarium and talking with her about the animals)
what were a going to plant (like cactuses/carnivorous plants/spurgelike plants)
where we are going to go for the weekend (lakes/mountains)/where we are going to travel (Italy, etc.)
design of the flat (like an aquarium/a butterfly collection/some fish preparates/artwork)

No idea about the rest, probably how/what she feels and how her day was, want a girl to be besides me while watching TV, talk with me and to fill my bed (nothing more)

Last edited:
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
93d 6h 30m
I'd talk about why women are such cunts to men they don't find attractive and why women are such whores. Then when she starts talking tell her I don't wanna hear it, shut up and suck my dick.

Wizcel

Wizcel

Legendary Wizard he/him/his
★★
18h 8m
I'd talk about why women are such cunts to men they don't find attractive and why women are such whores. Then when she starts talking tell her I don't wanna hear it, shut up and suck my dick.
dis is why you are inkwell!!! :feelsLSD:

nasser22

nasser22

Recruit
★★
1d 16h 55m
View attachment 414123

I talk to her about nothing, except telling her to make my food. I have nothing in common with foids

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

high iq member of .co society
★★★★★
52d 20h 44m