Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you had a gf what would you want to talk about together

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
T

Ngl the couples I see irl literally spend hours a day talking to each other and spend every moment of their free time together and I have no idea how I would do that because 1. im giga autistic 2. all the substantial stuff I talk about (not like small talk about video games or whatever )with male friends/family members/etc is just stuff I find interesting but doesn't make pussy wet at all like history/literary analysis/etc

Cant imagine holding a deep conversation with females irl let alone entertaining her and maintaining a relationship indefinitely nglossus

What we have in common or common interests.

View attachment 414123

Cant imagine holding a deep conversation with females irl let alone entertaining her and maintaining a relationship indefinitely nglossus
Thats because women aren't used for deep conversations.

Thats what "friends" are for, if such a concept existed in clown world

There is no woman on earth with any thoughts outside of their appearance, social media, or whats trending

Talk about female logic and ask why female think and act the way they do.

talking with a woman = listening to her vent 9/10 times.

they don't bring anything useful into conversations just like the children they are.

Talk? Hah. No time for that. All sex.

they don't bring anything useful into conversations just like the children they are.
exactly, either that or dumb gossiping.

There is no woman on earth with any thoughts outside of their appearance, social media, or whats trending
Agreed Kek. also OP is coping. I thought this was a black pilled forum. Conversation doesn’t make foids pussies wet, you’re height and face does.

Anyway, OP it’s probably best to just ask simple questions, like what Barbie dolls she plays with or what tampon she uses. Idk Jfl

Agreed Kek. also OP is coping. I thought this was a black pilled forum. Conversation doesn’t make foids pussies wet, you’re height and face does.

Anyway, OP it’s probably best to just asked simple questions, like what Barbie dolls she plays with or what tampon she uses. Idk Jfl
the point is that history/philosophy etc is not shit that normies talking about especially not foids so it would be awkward and autistic ngl

My next sandwich

I spend most of my day talking to an imaginary girlfriend. In reality she'd probably be rolling her eyes and telling me to stfu.

anime and muh feelings

Same tbh.

View attachment 414123

Ngl the couples I see irl literally spend hours a day talking to each other and spend every moment of their free time together and I have no idea how I would do that because 1. im giga autistic 2. all the substantial stuff I talk about (not like small talk about video games or whatever )with male friends/family members/etc is just stuff I find interesting but doesn't make pussy wet at all like history/literary analysis/etc

What I imagine in the best case:

Interests:
mostly zoology, anatomy/physiology, toxicology, criminology, history, sports like skiing/hiking, photography (these are my hobbies, would love someone who knows something about architecture etc., if she doesn't like my hobbies I don't care as long as she is at least tolerant, will also not spam, am good in listening too)

Planning:
where we are going
what we are going to eat
what we are going to watch for TV (would love to have someone to talk with during documentaries/movies, especially always dreamt of going with a girl through a zoo/aquarium and talking with her about the animals)
what were a going to plant (like cactuses/carnivorous plants/spurgelike plants)
where we are going to go for the weekend (lakes/mountains)/where we are going to travel (Italy, etc.)
design of the flat (like an aquarium/a butterfly collection/some fish preparates/artwork)

No idea about the rest, probably how/what she feels and how her day was, want a girl to be besides me while watching TV, talk with me and to fill my bed (nothing more)

Last edited:
I'd talk about why women are such cunts to men they don't find attractive and why women are such whores. Then when she starts talking tell her I don't wanna hear it, shut up and suck my dick.

I'd talk about why women are such cunts to men they don't find attractive and why women are such whores. Then when she starts talking tell her I don't wanna hear it, shut up and suck my dick.
dis is why you are inkwell!!! :feelsLSD:

View attachment 414123

I talk to her about nothing, except telling her to make my food. I have nothing in common with foids

Talk about female logic and ask why female think and act the way they do.

No idea lmao
Pokemon and stuff of that nature
Talk? Hah. No time for that. All sex.
exactly, either that or dumb gossiping.

Anyway, OP it’s probably best to just ask simple questions, like what Barbie dolls she plays with or what tampon she uses. Idk Jfl
My next sandwich
vent or they argue/complain all the time
I spend most of my day talking to an imaginary girlfriend. In reality she'd probably be rolling her eyes and telling me to stfu.
anime and muh feelings
Same tbh.

What I imagine in the best case:

Interests:
mostly zoology, anatomy/physiology, toxicology, criminology, history, sports like skiing/hiking, photography (these are my hobbies, would love someone who knows something about architecture etc., if she doesn't like my hobbies I don't care as long as she is at least tolerant, will also not spam, am good in listening too)

Planning:
where we are going
what we are going to eat
what we are going to watch for TV (would love to have someone to talk with during documentaries/movies, especially always dreamt of going with a girl through a zoo/aquarium and talking with her about the animals)
what were a going to plant (like cactuses/carnivorous plants/spurgelike plants)
where we are going to go for the weekend (lakes/mountains)/where we are going to travel (Italy, etc.)
design of the flat (like an aquarium/a butterfly collection/some fish preparates/artwork)

No idea about the rest, probably how/what she feels and how her day was, want a girl to be besides me while watching TV, talk with me and to fill my bed (nothing more)
dis is why you are inkwell!!! :feelsLSD:
I talk to her about nothing, except telling her to make my food. I have nothing in common with foids
What am I, your barking dog?

I would send JJK edits to mAiZy via Insta DMs

Last edited:
View attachment 414123

Shit like this is not a problem for me at all. I would have plenty to talk about and do. MY PROBLEM is I am ugly and can’t attract a gf.

:chad::chad::chad:
View attachment 414123

If she were into video games or trading cards I'd love talking to her about that. Basically a nerd fantasy NAWALT gf.

So basically, in reality, probably nothing. Since AWALT.