Blackpill If you had a good dad, you wouldn't be an incel

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
8d 2h 12m
Yes I know you will disagree but EVEN if you're ugly, if you had a really great and emotionally present dad you wouldn't be an incel. I see ugly goblins like that all the damn time with girls. They simply have that unshakable self-esteem and confidence that foids can literally smell. To have that esteem you really need to feel that someone cares about you, someone competent. You need to feel it 100%. Then nothing can harm you. No rejection, no bullying, literally nothing. Why does bullying harm incels so damn much? Because it confirms the worst things we secretly always believed about ourselves, that we are unlovable etc...

Dudes who had great dads never had that secret negative beliefs. They too could have been bullied but it literally didn't harm them at all because they had a source of unlimited self-esteem who was always there to repair any damage.

I wouldn't even call such a person a great dad, just a normal dad. Unfortunately in our sick society the bare minimum is already a lot.

You can literally tell within 5 minutes with someone if he had a present dad or not.

nasser22

nasser22

Recruit
★★
1d 16h 53m
Yes I know you will disagree but EVEN if you're ugly, if you had a really great and emotionally present dad you wouldn't be an incel. I see ugly goblins like that all the damn time with girls. They simply have that unshakable self-esteem and confidence that foids can literally smell. To have that esteem you really need to feel that someone cares about you, someone competent. You need to feel it 100%. Then nothing can harm you. No rejection, no bullying, literally nothing. Why does bullying harm incels so damn much? Because it confirms the worst things we secretly always believed about ourselves, that we are unlovable etc...

Dudes who had great dads never had that secret negative beliefs. They too could have been bullied but it literally didn't harm them at all because they had a source of unlimited self-esteem who was always there to repair any damage.

I wouldn't even call such a person a great dad, just a normal dad. Unfortunately in our sick society the bare minimum is already a lot.

You can literally tell within 5 minutes with someone if he had a present dad or not.

What if you're 5'7

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
31d 15h 52m
"looks don't matter" - greycel

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
172d 5h 1m
cope my dad is cool ngl most normfaggot dads with socially successful sons that I have known irl were sociopathic bugmen

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
★★★★★
71d 14h 12m
Cope, my father did everything he could. Nurture is mostly meaningless. Genetics is everything, autism is a death sentence when you aren't extremely high IQ and physically attractive. He couldn't have done anything, he couldn't have prevented school bullying, he couldn't have prevented my journey into who I am nowadays, everyone is to blame for what I am except my family. I blame women, I blame globalism, I blame the architects of our modern world, I blame technology, I blame social media, I blame dating apps, I blame chads, I blame the government, I blame attractive/talented people, I blame the school system and even myself, but my parents couldn't have done a better job (considering the circumstances with an autist with mediocre intelligence at best, an ugly face, a short stature, asthma and comorbidities).

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
162d 5h 58m

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Aspiring ICA Agent.
★★★★★
49d 9h 15m
You’re right. If I had a good dad, as in he had good genetics, I wouldn’t be incel.

goydivision

goydivision

gagordercel
★★★★
10d 4h 22m
I have a great dad. What I don't have are great looks. I get what you're trying to say, but I'm sorry to inform you that you couldn't be further from the truth.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
172d 5h 1m
"looks don't matter" - greycel
op be like "looks are cope just have a present dad bro" meanwhile his oneitis got fucked by 5 tyrones from the hood

Bainville

Bainville

Greycel
8d 55m
My life would have been better in some aspects if I had a better father, but my manlet acne ridden small dicked ass wouldn't get pussy regardless

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Officer
★★★★★
26d 25m
low iq, op.

Edit:
Negative iq, op.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
-
94d 8h 19m
You are gonna get shit on for muh confidence meme
But I kind of agree, just not with the dad part. Long time childhood bullying and negative reinforcement at home can kill your confidence and self esteem. That is a big detriment if you wanna date. It could come from a dad or a mom or peers at school. Meanwhile if all these aspects are positive then you can grow up to be a fulfilled person

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
118d 10h 32m
>i see ugly globlins with girls

lol, right, i see unicorns everytime i leave home too

Nowy

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
1d 11h 30m
I agree. A lack of male authority figure you can look up to fucks you up for life. My father was an alcoholic who was never present so i was raised by women and am a passive bitch as a result.

Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
8d 2h 12m
You are gonna get shit on for muh confidence meme
But I kind of agree, just not with the dad part. Long time childhood bullying and negative reinforcement at home can kill your confidence and self esteem. That is a big detriment if you wanna date. It could come from a dad or a mom or peers at school. Meanwhile if all these aspects are positive then you can grow up to be a fulfilled person
Not only self-esteem, you can repair that shit. What you literally can't repair is that you will start to detest and hate humans. This will never, ever go away and will only get 100x worse when you're old. You lost forever that "innocence" that normies still possess. You can see behind the civilized facade and see how depraved and barbaric humans truly are.

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★
20d 17h 0m
Greycel spotted.

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 9h 26m
Fake news. My dad was/is very good to me albeit a very naive bluepilled boomer.

Its looks, it's all looks genetics genetics genetics.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
46d 18h 0m
Meus

Meus

Recruit
★★★
8d 2h 12m
Fake news. My dad was/is very good to me albeit a very naive bluepilled boomer.

Its looks, it's all looks genetics genetics genetics.
Genes isn't everything, especially if you have autism and grew up poor retards.

Especially because Jew wood keeps raising the bar higher and higher. I would say I have good genes and probably would have easily gotten a foid 100 years ago, today you have to be literally 6.2" and have perfect fucking facial structure, because you have to compete with fucking everyone.