Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you had a good dad, you wouldn't be an incel

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Yes I know you will disagree but EVEN if you're ugly, if you had a really great and emotionally present dad you wouldn't be an incel. I see ugly goblins like that all the damn time with girls. They simply have that unshakable self-esteem and confidence that foids can literally smell. To have that esteem you really need to feel that someone cares about you, someone competent. You need to feel it 100%. Then nothing can harm you. No rejection, no bullying, literally nothing. Why does bullying harm incels so damn much? Because it confirms the worst things we secretly always believed about ourselves, that we are unlovable etc...

Dudes who had great dads never had that secret negative beliefs. They too could have been bullied but it literally didn't harm them at all because they had a source of unlimited self-esteem who was always there to repair any damage.

I wouldn't even call such a person a great dad, just a normal dad. Unfortunately in our sick society the bare minimum is already a lot.

You can literally tell within 5 minutes with someone if he had a present dad or not.

Yes I know you will disagree but EVEN if you're ugly, if you had a really great and emotionally present dad you wouldn't be an incel. I see ugly goblins like that all the damn time with girls. They simply have that unshakable self-esteem and confidence that foids can literally smell. To have that esteem you really need to feel that someone cares about you, someone competent. You need to feel it 100%. Then nothing can harm you. No rejection, no bullying, literally nothing. Why does bullying harm incels so damn much? Because it confirms the worst things we secretly always believed about ourselves, that we are unlovable etc...

Dudes who had great dads never had that secret negative beliefs. They too could have been bullied but it literally didn't harm them at all because they had a source of unlimited self-esteem who was always there to repair any damage.

I wouldn't even call such a person a great dad, just a normal dad. Unfortunately in our sick society the bare minimum is already a lot.

You can literally tell within 5 minutes with someone if he had a present dad or not.

What if you're 5'7

"looks don't matter" - greycel

cope my dad is cool ngl most normfaggot dads with socially successful sons that I have known irl were sociopathic bugmen

Cope, my father did everything he could. Nurture is mostly meaningless. Genetics is everything, autism is a death sentence when you aren't extremely high IQ and physically attractive. He couldn't have done anything, he couldn't have prevented school bullying, he couldn't have prevented my journey into who I am nowadays, everyone is to blame for what I am except my family. I blame women, I blame globalism, I blame the architects of our modern world, I blame technology, I blame social media, I blame dating apps, I blame chads, I blame the government, I blame attractive/talented people, I blame the school system and even myself, but my parents couldn't have done a better job (considering the circumstances with an autist with mediocre intelligence at best, an ugly face, a short stature, asthma and comorbidities).

Last edited:

Tenor 9

You’re right. If I had a good dad, as in he had good genetics, I wouldn’t be incel.

I have a great dad. What I don't have are great looks. I get what you're trying to say, but I'm sorry to inform you that you couldn't be further from the truth.

My life would have been better in some aspects if I had a better father, but my manlet acne ridden small dicked ass wouldn't get pussy regardless

low iq, op.

Edit:
Negative iq, op.

You are gonna get shit on for muh confidence meme
But I kind of agree, just not with the dad part. Long time childhood bullying and negative reinforcement at home can kill your confidence and self esteem. That is a big detriment if you wanna date. It could come from a dad or a mom or peers at school. Meanwhile if all these aspects are positive then you can grow up to be a fulfilled person

>i see ugly globlins with girls

lol, right, i see unicorns everytime i leave home too

I agree. A lack of male authority figure you can look up to fucks you up for life. My father was an alcoholic who was never present so i was raised by women and am a passive bitch as a result.

You are gonna get shit on for muh confidence meme
But I kind of agree, just not with the dad part. Long time childhood bullying and negative reinforcement at home can kill your confidence and self esteem. That is a big detriment if you wanna date. It could come from a dad or a mom or peers at school. Meanwhile if all these aspects are positive then you can grow up to be a fulfilled person
Not only self-esteem, you can repair that shit. What you literally can't repair is that you will start to detest and hate humans. This will never, ever go away and will only get 100x worse when you're old. You lost forever that "innocence" that normies still possess. You can see behind the civilized facade and see how depraved and barbaric humans truly are.

Fake news. My dad was/is very good to me albeit a very naive bluepilled boomer.

Its looks, it's all looks genetics genetics genetics.

Fake news. My dad was/is very good to me albeit a very naive bluepilled boomer.

Its looks, it's all looks genetics genetics genetics.
Genes isn't everything, especially if you have autism and grew up poor retards.

Especially because Jew wood keeps raising the bar higher and higher. I would say I have good genes and probably would have easily gotten a foid 100 years ago, today you have to be literally 6.2" and have perfect fucking facial structure, because you have to compete with fucking everyone.