Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming If you had a little sister who asked for sex, would you fuck her?

If you had a little sister who asked for sex, would you fuck her?

• Hai (this means yes)

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No (this means no)

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Votes are publicly invisible

For sure. I would definitely incestmaxx if I could. You are a literal volcel if you chose no

9f407bb4c1aff8a015fb4acece15d550.jpg

The dangers of Inbreeding. I didn't ask to look like this. Think twice before you marry a relative. Your kids could suffer, I know.

inbreeding.jpg

I'm not white or human, so no

The dangers of Inbreeding. I didn't ask to look like this. Think twice before you marry a relative. Your kids could suffer, I know.
He looks like my miis I made when I got bored as a kid.

inbreeding.jpg
Inbreeding is fine in progressive 2020. Your imouto can abort the fetus and then you can fuck again

Fuck off glownigger

Watching hentai is clearly bad for the brain

Glowies being too blunt lately

SUCH TALK IS CONSIDERED BRAGGING AND WILL GET YOU BANNED!

alabama intensifies

Ummm how do I change my vote? :forcedsmile:

Lost me at the part where she is a loli (or my sister for that matter)

Watching hentai is clearly bad for the brain

Loli is too young
maybe if she was a 1,000 year old loli goddess who had the brain of an adult
but in this case, no

if sagiri was my sister

I honestly have no idea how I'd feel, since I'm a singleton. I hope I'd be able to resist assuming I'd feel like it.

No, I'm not an IT member.

What's the point of having a loli brain in an adult woman's body? The hormones would make her think and act like a regular foid tbh, it's all that changes between lolis and women really.

It would be much better to have the brain of a bro tier male homosexual in a JB's body and hope the hormones wouldn't turn him into a total bitch.

So basically every daydream I have all the time...
High IQ. I liked Ranma because of that as well. Ranma was (I mean, could be; was when he transformed) a hot foid with a male brain and somewhat didn't seem to be affected by the hormones, maybe he didn't have the cycle because of limitations of the transformation. But he was straight so over.

But a cute girl who acts like your best friend and is into things like video games, star wars, etc. is my dream.
IRL, those are the worst foids in my experience. All foids who tend to only/mostly have male friends and be mostly into typically male activities are worst personality-wise than giga feminine stacy bitches.

What's the point of having a loli brain in an adult woman's body? The hormones would make her think and act like a regular foid tbh, it's all that changes between lolis and women really.

It would be much better to have the brain of a bro tier male homosexual in a JB's body and hope the hormones wouldn't turn him into a total bitch.
cause i didn't want the FBI knocking on my door
that's why

cause i didn't want the FBI knocking on my door
that's why
JFL. Wouldn't it have to be the other way around then? An adult woman's brain in a loli's body.

The reason they give for why sex with underage people is supposedly wrong is that they can't consent, but in practice, even if they could in that hypothetical brain transfer scenario, everybody would be extremely upset at the sight of an adult man with a loli and react exactly the same way as always. Lookism > consent bullshit.

OP when sis asks this would it go something like this?

003.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Loli is too young
but in this case, no
1473 years old
5997%20-%20Disgaea%20Etna%20Prinny%20Yui_Haga.png

1512 years old
99954f9fa8fb04294da8a8a6d944f695.png

Agreed. It's just in my fantasy it works out
It would be cool to have a bro-tier foid with whom I could have high-IQ conversations and share hobbies, but tbh, I already have male friends to do that with. What I really wanted from foids is love, respect, care, loyalty and submission.

how can they submit when they are sexually preying upon us?
They are meant to be our prey sexually speaking. They can only abuse us because the cucks who enable foids and defend the gynocentric state of things are on their side and are sadly the majority of men and also the ones who create and enforce the laws.

how can they submit when they are sexually preying upon us?

ccdn0001.jpg

ccdn0003.jpg
It's a brother's duty to submit to a sexually agressive imouto. I would, but some normies would actually say no to something like this:

Last edited:
it's impossible to say if you don't have a sister.
i wouldn't fuck my mom because she's ugly and old, and i THINK i would fuck my little sister if she's attractive (and consensual in minecraft) but again, hard to say since i don't have one.

let's just put it this way: if i ever did have a little sister she's getting the sex whether she asks for it or not

Jesus fucking christ. I was scrolling down to reach the text box to say "I would not", but I have seen things along the way that no man should see. Now I have an erected penis and an uncertain mind.

Jesus fucking christ. I was scrolling down to reach the text box to say "I would not", but I have seen things along the way that no man should see. Now I have an erected penis and an uncertain mind.
It wouldnt be like your fantasy. The mind does not allow you to find siblings attractive

I still don’t understand why 57% said no. Literal volcels tbh. It’s not even about having a kid it’s just sex. I would definitely take up the opportunity to fuck my little sister if i had one
let's just put it this way: if i ever did have a little sister she's getting the sex whether she asks for it or not
Based

what about landwhale lil sis?