Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story If you had an incel co-worker, and that co-worker had plans, how would you react?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Let's say you're a senior employee being asked to train a new hire. He kinda keeps to himself at first, but as you guys work together you start to make small talk. You feel each other out to know what you can get away with saying around one another. And you realize, while he doesn't use the word "incel..."

1. He's never been in an intimate relationship.
  2. He feels pressured by the handsomeness standards women hold men to.
  3. He often gets mad at things he sees in society that normies just dismiss. And he wishes he could reach out and tell society its failures.

So far he's the only incel at work that you can confirm. But one day, you're glancing around at his desk, and he doesn't realize you've seen it, but there's a note on his desk. Written by him. It's a kill list of employees here at the office. A list to kill, and a list to spare. And here's the twist: You have not been spared.

How do you proceed from here?

I will blackpill him so he kills himself first before reaching me.

I will blackpill him so he kills himself first before reaching me.

Is he not already deeply blackpilled that he would kill at all?

Is he not already deeply blackpilled that he would kill at all?
Plenty of people feel pressurized from society, lack intimate relationships, get dismissed by normies and still believe it's their personality.

Let's say you're a senior employee being asked to train a new hire. He kinda keeps to himself at first, but as you guys work together you start to make small talk. You feel each other out to know what you can get away with saying around one another. And you realize, while he doesn't use the word "incel..."

3. He often gets mad at things he sees in society that normies just dismiss. And he wishes he could reach out and tell society its failures.

So far he's the only incel at work that you can confirm. But one day, you're glancing around at his desk, and he doesn't realize you've seen it, but there's a note on his desk. Written by him. It's a kill list of employees here at the office. A list to kill, and a list to spare. And here's the twist: You have not been spared.

Warn him about the punishment he will receive in his next life should he proceed to carry out his plans.

Plenty of people feel pressurized from society, lack intimate relationships, get dismissed by normies and still believe it's their personality.

No, he believes it's his looks. He believes women in society expect men to look a certain way that he can't achieve. That's what "handsomeness standards" means.

Keep quiet and not attend work on the day of the massacre

It looks like you are working with the FBI. Agent provocateur.

I'd tell him this

of course join him

He must be anti-lolicon degenerate then , and deserved to fail by me telling police about his plans

I find out what I can and won't show up to work that day...it's a pretty lucky day for my car to break down.

If I'm not in the list I just pretend don't know about anything and don't call the cops.

Erase my name and put it on spare obviously it isnt that personal if he has to write it down to remeber to kill/spare specific people if he was more serious he would make a mental note of the individuals who have done him wrong

I'd bring a gun to work on the day of the massacre. I'd wait for him to start shooting and get his kill count to something respectable and then blam blam I'd smoke his ass. Putting me on some list, the dumb cocksucker...

Then I'd be a hero, I'd do TV interviews, hook up with the hottest news anchor, ass fuck that dumb dead-eyed NRA whore when they interview me on why guns are awesome, I'd go to the White House to get congratulated by the POTUS and have his wife and daughters blow me in the Rose Garden.

Thanks, Tibor!

Option 1: I don't give a fuck anymore and I let him kill me, thus freeing me from this life.

Option 2: I still wanna live ans decide to die by my true self only, and then I would kill him as soon as possible.

I'd bring a gun to work on the day of the massacre. I'd wait for him to start shooting and get his kill count to something respectable and then blam blam I'd smoke his ass. Putting me on some list, the dumb cocksucker...

Then I'd be a hero, I'd do TV interviews, hook up with the hottest news anchor, ass fuck that dumb dead-eyed NRA whore when they interview me on why guns are awesome, I'd go to the White House to get congratulated by the POTUS and have his wife and daughters blow me in the Rose Garden.

Thanks, Tibor!
Super high IQ my thoughts exactly.

Quit my job and leave town.

Nothing, as he'll be doing me a favour.

Report his ass to HR, chances are I'd be on that list, it comes with being an asshole (especially since I would be training him in this scenario).

Only two people would help him.
I'm disappointed.

I’d make sure to invest in “cutting-edge body armor. Accompanying laminates. Zero penetration.” (quote from John Wick 2)

I'd kill him first. Nobody kills me but me!

I’m very passive tbh. Would probably do nothing.