Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had Danny Phantom’s ghost powers, would you possess a Chad’s body while he’s having sex with a Stacy?

Would you possess a chad to get laid if you had Danny’s ghost powers?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Danny Phantom was able to possess other people and control what they do like as if he is them

Danny was a Chad

Hello there, Randy Stair.

I would finally solve the age old mystery of whether personality or looks matter more, I'm sure that the answer would definitely be surprising

I would finally solve the age old mystery of whether personality or looks matter more, I'm sure that the answer would definitely be surprising
Looks>personality

bruh water is wet

Umm, source? You got a source for that sweaty? Source? Source? No that source doesn't count, get me a different one :soy:
That source doesn’t count because it’s information offends me :soy:

100% yes why would you not?

Which one of us is getting cucked when that happens? :waitwhat:

Such an easy question imo. I honestly don't know who that is but I'm certainly sure I could use those powers for my benefit.

Such an easy question imo. I honestly don't know who that is but I'm certainly sure I could use those powers for my benefit.
When were you born?

When were you born?
Lmao sorry I almost forgot him a quick jewgle search made me remember. I didn't watch that series but I used to see Nickelodeon a long time ago.

Lmao sorry I almost forgot him a quick jewgle search made me remember. I didn't watch that series but I used to see Nickelodeon a long time ago.
Here’s another show you forgot about. Search up Angela anaconda

WARNING: UGLY ANIMATION

If I had the skinchanger power from ASOIAF I would steal the body of a white man.

I would ghost into the body of a nuclear submarine officer and nuke Israel