Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had gone to classes blackout drunk many times and made a fool of yourself, would you ever be able to get over it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I did it so many times back in my alcoholic days. I even dropped out and switched degrees so the number of people that saw me in that state is very high.

Shit, now basically anyone I ever knew, even people who didn't witness it first hand, pretty much know.

Tbh what I'm really anxious about now is if I for example get a job eventually, surrounded by new people. And some day somebody that used to know me or at least heard about me/remembers my name or face, they tell somebody in this new place. So now everybody in my current environment knows of my past humiliations and shame as well. Tbh I'm so scared and anxious to even walk down the street, scared of encountering someone that knows of me.

It's been years now since that happened and I haven't had a drink since, but I still have daily flashbacks and repressed memories of the humiliation and cringe. And these aren't even the worst parts, there's worse stuff but I won't doxx myself too much by revealing it.

So I wonder, if you had done this, if everybody from university, and through word of mouth even everybody from your highschool, and your relatives (although me and my family aren't on speaking terms with any one them for different reasons), basically if anyone you ever knew has heard about your humiliations, would you be able to get over it?

Last edited:
Probably not, but the 'shame' that results from not roping as a turbo-subhuman birdcel is painful enough, even in isolation. Take pride in disrupting normies, fuck them and their concerns. Give them cancer or force feed them lead slugs in real life.

find it hard to relate to the idea of going extreme low inhibition, then rolling back into high inhibition, feels like i would just stay in the later state forever, but maybe that wouldn't happen if reduced inhibition never led to real success like women and respect. you can lower inhibitions but you still need to have those bones and NW0 is my little wager there.

i don't think i would worry too much about this type of thing, social situations are hard enough as it is, i don't need any extra sauce. there's so much mogging and one-upping going on with people that actually have nothing to hold against you. it's just what they do.

Probably not, but the 'shame' that results from not roping as a turbo-subhuman birdcel is painful enough, even in isolation. Take pride in disrupting normies, fuck them and their concerns. Give them cancer or force feed them lead slugs in real life.
I didn't really "disrupt" much, just became a laughing stock really. Didn't really disrupt lectures.
find it hard to relate to the idea of going extreme low inhibition, then rolling back into high inhibition, feels like i would just stay in the later state forever, but maybe that wouldn't happen if reduced inhibition never led to real success like women and respect. you can lower inhibitions but you still need to have those bones and NW0 is my little wager there.

i don't think i would worry too much about this type of thing, social situations are hard enough as it is, i don't need any extra sauce. there's so much mogging and one-upping going on with people that actually have nothing to hold against you. it's just what they do.
Yeah I guess doing that was low inhib but then I became even more high inhib than ever. Before all this I was high inhib, but after I stopped drinking altogether my inhibitions multiplied to the point I'm agoraphobic.

I didn't really go to classes

I didn't really "disrupt" much, just became a laughing stock really. Didn't really disrupt lectures.
Brutal if true, but are you sure you're not just anxiously reading into the situation? Maybe they laughed at you but I doubt they care beyond the moment, tbh. Okay that's just cope, I apologize, I too have alot of cringe fuel from my early days. You ought to opiatemaxx to liberate yourself, it's way better than what I thought of it as a kidcel.

I realize it might not be realistic, so my condolances.

Brutal if true, but are you sure you're not just anxiously reading into the situation? Maybe they laughed at you but I doubt they care beyond the moment, tbh. Okay that's just cope, I apologize, I too have alot of cringe fuel from my early days. You ought to opiatemaxx to liberate yourself, it's way better than what I thought of it as a kidcel.

I realize it might not be realistic, so my condolances.
Lol, thanks. I might be reading too much into it but at the same time something in my brain tells me that I might even be underreading it since I'm not exactly sure how much people know about each other, how word spreads, how much stuff they remember and if they'd remember such details about people they saw years ago or if they'd still consider it awkward or if they understand that people change and everybody has bad moments etc... Yeah idk.

I would personally probably think about roping if I ever drank alcohol. Forget getting drunk.

If I moved to a new area, yeah.

But itd be hard to live that down in the era where everyone would record you in a heartbeat at the slightest chance they can see you get humiliated.

Probably not, there are tons of memories haunting me probably not even half as bad as yours. On the other hand drugs make you do stupid shit. Maybe I could accept that easier.

@FinnCel thoughts?

Lol, thanks. I might be reading too much into it but at the same time something in my brain tells me that I might even be underreading it since I'm not exactly sure how much people know about each other, how word spreads, how much stuff they remember and if they'd remember such details about people they saw years ago or if they'd still consider it awkward or if they understand that people change and everybody has bad moments etc... Yeah idk.

I know exactly how you feel man. And I mean "exactly."

Try not to let it get you down. If you quit drinking then at least you never have to worry about that happening again.

Also remember that normies are fake as fuck. Most people have some humiliating problem but they keep it a secret. Yours took balls at least. All the other shit rats hide behind social media making their lives look like they are on top of the world. Truth is most are just as miserable. Remember that for Lifefuel.
You danced with a deadly drug for everyone to see and made it out alive. Those other pussies couldn't do that nor can they deal with their own problems. Fuck them.

No. But luckily i am not an alcoholic or drug user.
If Chad goes to classes blackout drunk, then it will be a funny memory for him when he's old. And all his friends and girls in the class laughed along with him.
If Incel goes to classes blackout drunk, then he would he removed from the school and end up a failure.

I know exactly how you feel man. And I mean "exactly."

Try not to let it get you down. If you quit drinking then at least you never have to worry about that happening again.

Also remember that normies are fake as fuck. Most people have some humiliating problem but they keep it a secret. Yours took balls at least. All the other shit rats hide behind social media making their lives look like they are on top of the world. Truth is most are just as miserable. Remember that for Lifefuel.
You danced with a deadly drug for everyone to see and made it out alive. Those other pussies couldn't do that nor can they deal with their own problems. Fuck them.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Hope you're doing better as well.