Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had the ability to remove all women from the physical world and replace them with AI and artificial birthing systems would you?

• Thread starter Welfare Collector
  • Start date

If you could replace all women with highly advanced AI wives and artificial birthing would you?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
Of course. That’s a no-brainer.

Honestly I don't get these threads. I'm an heterosexual male so no, I wouldn't want to kill all foids

Would much prefer to kill all chads and normies

Yes, also we'll eradicate all simps, cucks, SJWs, Male feminists etc. to ensure that AI female bots never obtain rights.

ai isnt good enough yet

Honestly I don't get these threads. I'm an heterosexual male so no, I wouldn't want to kill all foids

Would much prefer to kill all chads and normies
I don't get them but for a different reason. I guess technology allowed women to be whores, so cels want technology to cure our need of them. But the thing is, neither robotics nor AI is at a point where such a thing will remotely be possible in the foreseeable future.

Depends on what the AI would be like

No. Rape slavery would bring greater suffering for females than just killing them, so I support that instead. It would also be way more satisfying to brutally rape a real female, while coitus with an AI robot would not be that different from masturbation. Artificial wombs for eugenical breeding of genetically superior humans would be good though.

Obviously yes

What in the world type of question...

Obviously yes. Kill all the cucks and simps too. Only blackpilled males remain.

No. Do you seriously think A.I wives wouldn't quickly evolve, and soon end up "Chad Only."

:feelskek:

If I don't get to enjoy their roast beef, no one should.

No. Do you seriously think A.I wives wouldn't quickly evolve, and soon end up "Chad Only."

:feelskek:
Chad only is a function of female biology. They can only have one kid per year on average. So they need to make it count. Sexbots and artificial wombs aren't concerned about this, so they can have a more male approach to sex. Of course, the sexbot will be programmed to love its owner exclusively.
Nandroidgif