Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had to eat one of the things on this list, which would it be?

ESCARGOTS À LA BOURGUIGNONNE , FRANCE
Credit: Landon Nordeman

I guess the snails.

Bro, it's the most disgusting filth ever to be called food. It's literally rotten, sun-baked fish. Like WTF? I wonder how that even started. Probably some starving camel fucker found a rotten fish lying somewhere and had to eat it, thought that it wasn't so bad, then convinced some of his village buddies to try it out.

The first time I experienced fesikh was at an Egyptian acquaintance's dinner party. They fucking kept the damn thing separate from the rest of the food. Against my better judgment I ingested that garbage. I didn't eat for two days straight. Not even exaggerating.

Bro, it's the most disgusting filth ever to be called food. It's literally rotten, sun-baked fish. Like WTF? I wonder how that even started. Probably some starving camel fucker found a rotten fish lying somewhere and had to eat it, thought that it wasn't so bad, then convinced some of his village buddies to try it out.

The first time I experienced fesikh was at an Egyptian acquaintance's dinner party. They fucking kept the damn thing separate from the rest of the food. Against my better judgment I ingested that garbage. I didn't eat for two days straight. Not even exaggerating.
You are stronger than me, I'm a sand nigger and I'm too afraid to try it. They say it originated in ancient Egypt.

I would eat the grasshoppers

That grub looks like some good Bush tucker

brutal fesikhpill

probably the shark from iceland

HÁKARL or Century Eggs