Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you hate incels, you are sick and delusional

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
the fact that self identifying as an unattractive male puts you along the lines of terrorists and murderers shows how malicious and fucking evil our opponents are.

you use the absolute worst examples of us reacting to years of permanent sexual isolation as proof every single self identified incel is an evil terrorist.

it doesnt matter what we say or what we do. The truth is, you hated us from the start, you hated us before we even opened our mouths.

We have been called ugly before. We have been rejected for being ugly before. We have tried everything, but nothing has worked.

The truth is, we don't care what you say, because we already know what true thoughts exist in your malicious minds. Nothing you say will change the reality we live in.

People who put down incels are whiteknigting the foids, defending them against "haters". In their mind, that increases their SMV.

The failo effect is just too strong
Nothing we say will ever convince the masses

People who put down incels are whiteknigting the foids, defending them against "haters". In their mind, that increases their SMV.
It's funny because it does the opposite by showing how pathetic and thirsty they are. Chads don't waste their time online protecting m'ladies from evil misogynists.

Virgin shaming should be punished by death (in minecraft)

Don't worry this system will eventually collapse lol

High iq tbh. Society always hated us because we are ugly, i was treated like trash since infancy just because i'm subhuman

I like incels

Incels >>>>

Stormcuckcels <<<<

If they hate ugly mens and shorts they are also

If you hate incels you are mangina

the fact that self identifying as an unattractive male puts you along the lines of terrorists and murderers shows how malicious and fucking evil our opponents are.

you use the absolute worst examples of us reacting to years of permanent sexual isolation as proof every single self identified incel is an evil terrorist.

it doesnt matter what we say or what we do. The truth is, you hated us from the start, you hated us before we even opened our mouths.

We have been called ugly before. We have been rejected for being ugly before. We have tried everything, but nothing has worked.

The truth is, we don't care what you say, because we already know what true thoughts exist in your malicious minds. Nothing you say will change the reality we live in.
Terrorists are terrorists because they don't have anything else to do they are terrorists becouse.. AMERICA AND EUROPE DESTROY THEIR HOMEs.. and you all motherfuckers think that they will be passive about that oooo hell nooo.

I don't hate incels because I am incel.

But would we actually not hate incels if we were bluepilled Chad or Normie?