Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a "bird" nose, your actual problem is the rest of your face.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
People think that bad looking nose is not a big deal since its a rhino and its all right.

Wrong. This is only if your big nose is the "ethnic/black" kind. If your big nose is of the bird kind, your are FUCKED since it means that your nose is actually normal size, but your orbitals, maxilla, jaw and chin are all recessed making the nose look big. If your nose is like this, a nosejob wont do anything, you are pretty much fucked.

Your entire life hinges on your maxilla.

Zyros said:
People think that bad looking nose is not a big deal since its a rhino and its all right.

Wrong. This is only if your big nose is the "ethnic/black" kind. If your big nose is of the bird kind, your are FUCKED since it means that your nose is actually normal size, but your orbitals, maxilla, jaw and chin are all recessed making the nose look big. If your nose is like this, a nosejob wont do anything, you are pretty much fucked.

Holy shit. Thats my exact problem. Legit look like I have a beak but it's all downward growth! FUCK

So true. Gandy has a parrot nose but his forward growth doesn’t make it look so bad. Unfortunately my forward growth isn’t that good so my nose looks huge.

Octopusgun2 said:
So true. Gandy has a parrot nose but his forward growth doesn’t make it look so bad. Unfortunately my forward growth isn’t that good so my nose looks huge.

Gandy looks like shit with that nose

Thats fucking me lol even my brother called me bird head or jew

My forward growth is decent but my nose still looks big from the profile.

zR9hd4q.jpg

I'm not buying your theory tbh.

Framecel222 said:

zR9hd4q.jpg

it does not look big or bird-like.

Framecel222 said:
zR9hd4q.jpg

Your profile is God-like but you don’t look as god from the front.

Octopusgun2 said:

Thank you. I agree, I look way better from the profile than the front, mostly because of asymmetry and narrow skull.

Framecel222 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Thank you. I agree, I look way better from the profile than the front, mostly because of asymmetry and narrow skull.
I think it’s your eye area that breaks you. Too much scleral show...You might wanna get a canthopexy.

Octopusgun2 said:
I think it’s your eye area that breaks you. Too much scleral show...You might wanna get a canthopexy.

Someone on here said that he fixed his scleral show with lower eyelid fillers. I definitely will look into canthopexy though because you're right, my scleral show is really bad.

My nose is black/ethnic tier big but i'm not going to get Rhino because i fear it might make me feminine looking. So i'd rather have an imperfect nose than a feminine nose.

Octopusgun2 said:

His brow is shitty, weak and his forehead is recessed.

Thank you for finally admitting that wide noses are subhuman.

Enigmatic said:
Thank you for finally admitting that wide noses are subhuman.

did you even read the post

Not at all, man. I'd argue it's only true if you were naturally born with a bird nose. Mine became that way after I broke it twice. That's why I would've rated myself a 5/10 if it weren't for my nose, currently 2/10 and I'm not going to looksmax, I just ldar instead. Why bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back