Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have a cpu newer than 2008 you are getting spy cucked

it will be freedom from censorship, banks, and corporations.
once written on the blockchain, it's on record, and no one can change that.
cucks will no longer be able to petition for media to get taken down because they don't like it.
visa and mastercard and paypal won't have the ability to take away the ability to transact financially from people that disagree with prevailing political thought.
and we won't have to archive things anymore.
it will make everything eternal and unchanging and greatly weaken government, hate mob, and corporate sanctions.
Lifefuel, I can't wait for blockchain to replace the entire government. I bet cucks and rosties will rope once they realize their screaming can't take down videos and comments online, and rosties won't be able to forcefully take non chad male's tax money. The banks also won't be able to force us to take the vaccine if we want to store our money.

Lifefuel, I can't wait for blockchain to replace the entire government. I bet cucks and rosties will rope once they realize their screaming can't take down videos and comments online, and rosties won't be able to forcefully take non chad male's tax money. The banks also won't be able to force us to take the vaccine if we want to store our money.
yep, it's really exciting and it seems it might happen.

Dn care honestly gotta vidya cope somehow

I never install management engine and don't let anything i dont know past my firewall.
It comes pre-installed in your hardware before you buy it.
Dn care honestly gotta vidya cope somehow
Same, that's why it's good to have a spare pc or laptop to run all the private stuff on.

Yeah - I can't remember if the bug was called Spectre or Meltdown but I remember when it was first revealed that Intel had this management engine. It didn't surprise me really. I'm on AMD at the moment but I know they have similar vulnerabilities.

I wonder what the future holds for this. Over the last 10 years we have seen hardware really catch up to the demands of the software - my daily driver up until August was a 10 year old laptop and it could cope with most of what I did with it. There are some who say that Moores law is pretty much dead. Within a few years the bog standard AMD APU's should be able to cope with 1080p/60 frames gaming fairly easily. I'm not sure if we need these cutting edge hardware manufacturers anymore - especially the way Ryzen architecture is constructed.

AMD is going to be in a commanding position for the next 5 years at least. It's TSMC who make their silicon though.

Activist investors want Intel to abandon fabricating its own transistors. They really are fucked. Their 10nm is a disaster.

Apple already has its own ARM based silicon. Microsoft is talking about it.

RISC-V is the one to watch out for. At the level of performance we have now do we really need a processor market controlled by team red and team blue? With the move to a multi-polar world and a trend away from globalism I think we may get a lot more options in the market for silicon by 2030. I'm sure there will be consoomers chasing what team red and blue are making to cope with running MSFS 2030 or GTA 7 in 16K at 144Hz but really does the average person need that? Most people can hardly tell the difference between 1080p and 4K.

The fact is most of the western world is going to be significantly poorer for having gone through Coronachan and the great reset.

We could be a lot like latin America. Running a lot of cheap hardware and pirated and free software to make do. You might see a bunch of OEM's get into manufacturing their own processors many of them not in the US.
yeah vpns help for the sites to hide your IP, but intel chips have a mini-computer that your computer doesn't know about that operates independently (even when your computer is off) and sends data to the NSA, including when you use a VPN to visit a site, potentially.

i used to not understand the full implications of blockchain but now i do. it really is an immensely important invention, probably rivaling the internet itself.

it will be freedom from censorship, banks, and corporations.
once written on the blockchain, it's on record, and no one can change that.
cucks will no longer be able to petition for media to get taken down because they don't like it.
visa and mastercard and paypal won't have the ability to take away the ability to transact financially from people that disagree with prevailing political thought.
and we won't have to archive things anymore.
it will make everything eternal and unchanging and greatly weaken government, hate mob, and corporate sanctions.

All of these quoted posts are diameter of the Milky Way Galaxy in centimeters IQ. These are the conversations we need to start having as it becomes clear that banwaves and deplatforming are ramping up and forcing incels offline unless a more secure alternate means to stop relying on these platforms, providers and chips becomes feasible.
@LittleBoy

All of these quoted posts are diameter of the Milky Way Galaxy in centimeters IQ. These are the conversations we need to start having as it becomes clear that banwaves and deplatforming are ramping up and forcing incels offline unless a more secure alternate means to stop relying on these platforms, providers and chips becomes feasible.
@LittleBoy
Thanks bro. We have to try and change things now with the little amount of freedom we have left.

Thanks bro. We have to try and change things now with the little amount of freedom we have left.
Yup and we need to combine that with moneymaxxing like @BlkPillPres has suggested. More money means more resources and more free time to be able to set all the necessary backbone and infrastructure of these alternatives up. Can't do that when you are too busy worried about day to day living and living paycheck to paycheck.

Yup and we need to combine that with moneymaxxing like @BlkPillPres has suggested. More money means more resources and more free time to be able to set all the necessary backbone and infrastructure of these alternatives up. Can't do that when you are too busy worried about day to day living and living paycheck to paycheck.
We can pay each other anonymously with crypto, so we won't have to depend on being hired by cucked companies to start working.

We can pay each other anonymously with crypto, so we won't have to depend on being hired by cucked companies to start working.
No need to retreat from public life and limit your career opportunities. Just keep your public life separate from your private life tbh

They never even catch real terrorists, they mainly use it to spy on us and censor us, or look to see if we're breaking any dumb laws like downloading torrents, or "harassing" rosties we know in real life online. But according to cucks that's terrorism enough to give up their freedom.
So far it's extremely unlikely that they have used it for censorship/tracking torrents.
Installing windows is more than enough for that.

Incel core inside

Jesus fucking christ. I just watched the video, didn't believe it and started reading articles. It's fucking real. Intel and NSA have put an actual spy chip in every Intel computer in the world and this is the first time I even hear about it.
I can't fucking believe this.
With all the bullshit about privacy, use TOR, use TAILS linux, etc. etc. AND ALL THIS FUCKING TIME THERE HAS BEEN AN ACTUAL SPY CHIP IN EVERY SINGLE COMPUTER.

This is like an enlightenment moment for me ngl. I used to think people like Snowden, the EFF, etc. where at least mostly legit, but I can't believe I had never heard about this before even tho I occasionally read security/privacy articles and stuff.
This means every single thing you do to protect yourself is a fucking joke. They have access to everything. Who fucking cares how strong your encryption is or how well you hide your IP when they have access to your fucking keyboard, monitor and hard drive. Everything is a fucking joke.
God I can't believe even I was deceived this whole time.

Thank you my dude for posting this.

Jesus fucking christ. I just watched the video, didn't believe it and started reading articles. It's fucking real. Intel and NSA have put an actual spy chip in every Intel computer in the world and this is the first time I even hear about it.
With all the bullshit about privacy, use TOR, use TAILS linux, etc. etc. AND ALL THIS FUCKING TIME THERE HAS BEEN AN ACTUAL SPY CHIP IN EVERY SINGLE COMPUTER.

This is like an enlightenment moment for me ngl. I used to think people like Snowden, the EFF, etc. where at least mostly legit, but I can't believe I had never heard about this before even tho I occasionally read security/privacy articles and stuff.
This means every single thing you do to protect yourself is a fucking joke. They have access to everything. Who fucking cares how strong your encryption is or how well you hide your IP when they have access to your fucking keyboard, monitor and hard drive. Everything is a fucking joke.

Speaking of Snowden

I guess the best way to mitigate this is to use a standalone hardware firewall that doesn't have an Intel or AMD CPU.

Still absurd how hushed this is. Look at this fucking EFF article, it keeps saying "muh vulnerabilities". You fucking bastards it's a backdoor and you're a fucking organization dedicated to privacy and you keep saying "vulnerabilities". Grow a pair and at least mention the possibility that this could be a backdoor.

Last edited:

Sure bro, I'm happy more uncucked men are realizing how bad it is so we can work on finding alternatives while we still can.
I guess the best way to mitigate this is to use a standalone hardware firewall that doesn't have an Intel or AMD CPU.
The usual way to fix it is to flash the bios with something open sourced and trusted.
Still absurd how hushed this is. Look at this fucking EFF article, it keeps saying "muh vulnerabilities". You fucking bastards it's a backdoor and you're a fucking organization dedicated to privacy and you keep saying "vulnerabilities". Grow a pair and at least mention the possibility that this could be a backdoor.
From the article it seems only windows has the AMT "vulnerability"

Screen Shot 2021 01 15 at 115925 PM

From the article it seems only windows has the AMT "vulnerability"
Damn I remember all the articles that came in 2013 to 2014 at first saying they only have confirmation that the spyware and backdoors were on Windows. Then it turned out it was also on Apple systems. And then linux. And then pretty much every operating system.

It's the continued work of Total Information Awareness suggested after 9/11 but "officially" declined and defunded. They worked on it anyway behind the scenes.

From the article it seems only windows has the AMT "vulnerability".
The code is secret so we don't know what the ME is actually doing. The NSA doesn't need the vulnerability because the whole thing could be a backdoor (and is IMO). I'm more worried about being spied on by intelligence agencies that I'm about being hacked.

Damn I remember all the articles that came in 2013 to 2014 at first saying they only have confirmation that the spyware and backdoors were on Windows. Then it turned out it was also on Apple systems. And then linux. And then pretty much every operating system.

It's the continued work of Total Information Awareness suggested after 9/11 but "officially" declined and defunded. They worked on it anyway behind the scenes.
Based he revealed that information we should be thanking him for, but instead americucks want him to be arrested. When they did 9/11 that gave them the excuse to start openly saying they're spying on us, so the information they access can be used against us in court and won't be considered obtained illegally.

Screen Shot 2021 01 16 at 10740 AM

I'm more worried about being spied on by intelligence agencies that I'm about being hacked.
Me too, who knows how much information they compiled on us since 2008, and probably even before.